Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!
The Beginning of a beautiful bond: a Naruto love story Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 4:32 pm
"Temari SAVE ME!!!!!!!!" Screamed Kankuro
"Ok here I come" Said Temari with a look on her face that said SAVE ME  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:00 pm
"Here I am Kank......" That was all Temari said before she went back to her room and came in with a WTF look on her face
"COME BACK!!!, PLEASE?" Said Kankuro sadly
"It's what he deserves" Said Gaara scaring Temari
"When did you get in here?" Said Temari
"When you left this room" Said Gaara smirking  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:46 pm
Serene just sweat dropped at Gaara. "I don't think I even WANT to know!" she said with the same look on her face that Temari had, staring at Gaara. "but yeah, I totally agree, whatever Kankuro did...it was probably extremely stupid...so he deserves it...." she said laughing.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 2:50 pm
"Teme-Teme he kept asking me if I had done pervy things with Serene" Said Gaara in a childish voice
"KANKURO I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!!!" Yelled Temari
"OH SH*T I'VE GOTTA GET OFF THIS CEILING" Said Kankuro panicking  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:07 pm
"Hey Temari I don't think I need your help getting down from the ceiling anymore" Said Kankuro after saying this it was followed by lots of cracking and a loud THUD!!!!
"I Think the idiot broke the roof, OOOOOOH BUSTED!!" Said Gaara still acting like a child  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:13 pm
Serene glared at Kankuro and fumed. she then walked back to Gaara, pulled him aside and said irratably. "I paid for that with my own money! what am I gonna do now Gaara-kun????" she said, extremely sad. "I don't even have a job anymore! should I make him pay for it?!?" she said, still fuming. she then looked at him softly and muttered. "I'm sorry....I didn't mean to sound harsh.......I'm gonna go upstairs and rest...I'm getting a headache........." and went upstairs and lied on her bed.

"wow.........this is gonna be so insteresting...having four people in this house....." she muttered to herself silently as she put her head down on the pillow and gaxed out the window right beside her bed.  

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:18 pm
"YOU F**king IDIOT Kankuro!!!" said Temari
"I'm leaving I've got stuff I've gotta go do" Said Gaara
"Like what?" Asked Temari
"STUFF THATS IT!" Said Gaara now angry
"Oh and Kankuro when I get back you aren't going to be using your arms or legs for a very very long time" Said Gaara laughing  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:29 pm
"Oh yeah and Kankuro come with me outside for a little bit ok?" Said Gaara
"Ok sure" Said Kankuro
*outside*
"What did you want Gaara?" SAid Kankuro
"Do you have enough money to pay for the roof" Said Gaara angrily
"Um... no" Said Kankuro
"Oh well then give me a hug big brother" Said Gaara
"Ok" Said Kankuro
"Thanks for two of your puppets" Said Gaara laughing
*back inside*
"THAT BRAT TOOK TWO OF MY FREAKIN PUPPETS!" Said Kankuro very mad at the time  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 8:53 pm
Serene, still gazing out the window, suddenly felt her eyes get extremely heavy. she then fell in a deep sleep and her arm fell to her side. Then, from out of nowhere, someone crash through the glass and it shattered. They took Serene and left nothing but a blood-stained note that read:

Gaara of the Sand-
if you wish to see your love again, come and find me, I bet you can't! I am a very clever snake and if you don't hurry, Serene's life will be mine.
From- Orochimaru, leader of the snakes.
PS: this blood on this note is from the cuts your loved one recieved from the shattered glass.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:49 am
"Hey Temari I'm gonna go check in on Serene ok?" Said Kankuro smiling slightly
"Not alone you aren't you perv" Said Temari laughing
"God stop calling me that ok" Said Kankuro as he opened the bedroom door and looked in, immedeately afterwards looking around at Temari his face pale
"What! what is it Kankuro" Said Temari impatiently
"We Cannot let Gaara find out about this...." Said Kankuro looking scared
"Find out about what you perv" Said Gaara from on the ceiling
"Um Gaara you don't want to.." Kankuro tried to say as Gaara shoved him out of the doorway and entered the room
"Temari you might want to stand back a little bit cause this could get really really ugly" Said Kankuro dragging Temari into the livingroom shoving her on the couch and having one of his puppets shield her from everything
"KANKURO!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TELL ME NOW!!" Said Gaara angerily
*twenty minutes of explaining and LOTS AND I MEAN LOTS OF CUSSING later*
"Wait a minute I believe I know exactly who to ask for info on this a*****e" Said Gaara smirking
*5 minutes later at the Hokages office*
Without even asking to come in a extremely pissed and scary Gaara, and two extremely scared siblings burst into the hokages mansion without even asking
"Which way to the god forsaken Hokages office" Asked a still pissed off Gaara
"Well um do you have a appiontment?" Asked a guard
"No but if you don't tell me I will tear this entire F**king mansion down to find him" Said Gaara now even angrier
"Ok sir just this way" Said the extremely scared gaurd
*5 minutes later*
"Ok now that we are here leave you stupid Gaurd" Said Gaara
"Yes" Said The Gaurd running back down the hallways"Old man what do you know about a guy named Orochimaru?" Said Gaara
"Orochimaru what do you want to know about that traitor for?" Said the third hokage"He kidnapped one of your ninjas, a girl and a person much like me that I love with every fiber of my f**king body, NOW TELL ME YOU OLD MAN!" Said Gaara
"Ok but it will take a while" Said The third
"I don't care tell me everything" Said Gaara
* 20 minutes later*
"So where are his teammates right now" Said Gaara
"Well one of them Tsunade is undatectable right now but Jiraiya you might find at the nearest hot spring on the girls side on the outside looking in" Said The Third laughing"Oh and I require your most skilled ninjas for this, and I have met Team 7 and team Gai I require both of those two teams among the best ninjas this village has to offer, and for the record this is a request that you can bill my father 90,000,000 ryu" Said Gaara smiling
"90,000,000 ryu thats a lot of money, you have a deal" Said The Third hokage"Also send a message to my father with the fastest messanger bird you have and tell him to send our best ninja's and Baki sensei ok" Said Gaara
"I will do that right now" Said The Third hokage  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 10:15 pm
Serene was still being carried throughout the forest, she was limp, and had some cuts on her hands from the broken glass, and a cut on her head from when then glass first shattered. the ninja quickened their pace, and then finally reached Orochimaru's cave. they threw the young unconcious gilr to the floor, causing her to wake up, moaning because of all the pain up inside her body.

Hu-Hukari? whats going on? why am I in so much pain? wheres gaara? why can I only see black? and why....do I feel on my head and on my hands? she asked Hukari, panicking.

Serene gasped in pain as Orochimaru pulled her up by her hair.

"so your that vile sand demon's love, eh? well, I'll destroy you, so then Gaara will have no choice but surrender to me..." he hissed evilly.

"you......you vile...disgusting snake! how could you do something...so.....so horrible?!??!?? what has Gaara ever done to you?!!? huh?!?! and what about me??!?! why take advantage..of me?!?" Serene said back, almost breathless out of pain. she tried to stand up and leaned her weight against the wall.

"How could you do such.....a ....thing?" She sobbed.

Orochimaru slapped her across the face. "I could kill you for those words! but then I would have no bait, now would I?" he said with a sinister, evil cackle.

Serene just sowled at him, tears and sweat going down her cheek, bruises on her other cheek, on her hands and arms and legs. she then sent a faint telepathic message to Gaara.

"Gaara...hurry...if you don't....he's gonna....kill.......me..........help...me............" she then started to feel faint and slouched against the wall and fainted.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 11:57 am
*At the Sand village in the Kazekages office*
"Um Kazekage sir there is a very urgent letter from Leaf village regarding members of your family" Said a Gaurd
"What happened?" Said The Kazekage
"Well apperently Temari has been kidnapped and your two sons require our greatest ninja and Baki, their sensei" Said The Gaurd
"Send them now" Said The Kazekage
"Oh and the leaf village are also sending their best ninja to" Said The Gaurd
"Why?" Said The Kazekage
"Well apperantly Gaara asked for their help and you may find this very interesting the kidnapper is a former leaf ninja I suppose you have to have heard of the three sannin,Right?, Well one of them has kidnapped Temari I believe you have heard of Orochimaru" Said The Gaurd
"Send our best ninjas Right now!!!" Said The Kazekage fuming with rage  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

songbird1676

6,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 2:54 pm
Orochimaru let out a sinister evil laugh and turned to one of his ninja nearest to him and ordered. "Itachi, take this girl to the dungeon, and make sure she doesn't escape, and after Gaara gets here, and I give the command, kill her." Itachi went over to the girl and then faced his master. "Yes, sir." he said bowing and picking up Serene, tossing her over his shoulder and carrying her downstairs to the dungeon.

When he got down there, he walked into the cell and layed the girl on the ground. and smiled at her wickedly. " and that's what you get for interfering with our plans you wench." he said sinisterly, cahining her feet to the ground and her hands together. then he took the key and stuufed it in his pocket and walked out of the cell, shutting the barred wooden door behind him, leaving the cell pitch black.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:37 pm
"Alright you people listen to me right now because on this mission if you get in me way or hold me back in any way I will KILL YOU!" Said Gaara  

Ichibi-No-Gaara

Ichibi-No-Gaara

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:16 pm
"Hai Gaara-Sama" Said The varuois ninjas as the group came to the base Orochimaru was currently at"HEY OROCHIMARU IT'S THE SAND AND LEAF VILLAGES KNOCKING ON YOUR DOOR NOW OPEN UP!!!" Yelled Gaara  
Naruto Roleplay - Play as your favorite Naruto character or as your original shinobi!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games