Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
naruto rp(in this rp u start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:37 pm
((Oh, I kind figured he was standing right next to him, oh well.))

"Uhh.... where exactly are we supposed to find a house to buy? Nevermind, there's a house right over there that says it is for sale." Sinn said and pointed over to a house two houses to the right of the bakery.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:40 pm
"Alright..." reks said as he looked at the sighn. It was a three bedroom, two bath house.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:51 pm
After entering the house, he noticed an old man sitting down on a wooden chair. Sinn bowed, and said, "Konichiwa. We are here to purchase this house." "Okay.. just hand over the money and the house is yours." "How much money?" "400,00 ryo." "Erm... okay, he said handing the man the briefcase. "House is yours." He walked out and closed the door behind him. "Alesi, Reks, here is our new home."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:53 pm
Reks charged up the stairs to find a room that suited him. He found a medium siz3ed room and jumped on the bed. "Mine!"  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:57 pm
Sinn walked up the stairs, to find a room across from Reks'. It had a bed, a television, a private bathroom, and free ramen tickets sitting on a wooden dresser. "Hah! I call this one! Best!" Alesi got the room to the right of Reks' room. It had a bed, television, a dresser, and a closet.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:00 pm
Reks room had a television, and a small bathroom. He also found a Computer inside the closet, and moved it so he could have room for his clothes and weapons.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:03 pm
"Okay, that settles our house problem. Now what do we do?" Sinn asked, hopping onto his bed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:04 pm
Reks yawned. "I don't feel like having to go back to get my first mission from Kakashi..."  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:07 pm
"Mission. Kakashi. Oh, crap! I forgot, I have to go do a secret mission for him! But, I don't want to..." He lied on his bed and threw a rubber ball he found against the wall. "Want to train or something?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:26 pm
"Shure.. Why not.." Reks said. "Just make sure we steer clear of Kakashi."  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:29 pm
"Heh heh... yeah." Alesi walked downstairs and outside. Sinn walked over to Reks, "Hey, check out what I managed to get my hands on.." He held up a copy of 'Make out violence'. "It's collectors edition.. nah it's just a blank, I'm gonna use it if Kakashi comes along.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:42 pm
"Perfect!" Reks said, looking at it. Hahah.... Colectors Edition! Wait till Kakashi sees this!  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:46 pm
"Oh yeah, I also have the real version too, so that we can read it later! Heh heh... didn't want to scratch it. It's under my bed. Alright, come on!" He ran down the stairs and out into the village.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 6:52 pm
"Man... And I only have Makeout Paradise!" Reks said.  

Batjesusman

Kage_of_Shikyo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 12:19 pm
Sinn ran over to the forest and got to a clearing, followed by Reks. "Alright, I can peform Kage Bunshin no Jutsu (Shadow Clones), Chakara Kyuuni no Jutsu (Chakara absorption), Doton Doruki Gaeshi (Earth Wall Land Flip), and Katon Housenka no Jutsu (Fire elemet, pheonix flower). I've also learned a legendary skill from Jiriaya, Rasengan. What are you good at?" He asked as he walked over to a pond.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff