Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer
Introduce yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Attendance:
  +1
  -1 (you're leaving?)
View Results

Kunoichi21

5,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:45 pm
Hey alls! The name's Kunoichi21, but I go by Kuno for short. I love, Love, LOVE the Twilight series! And I hate waiting for the fourth book...but I'm keeping myself sane by reading other vampire stories and reading fanfics on www.fanfiction.net. I'm an anime geek, as I like to call myself, and a bit of a bookworm. One day, I got bored when looking for a book to read, and I randomly typed "Vampires" in a keyword search of the computerized card catalog and the first one I saw that sounded interesting was New Moon. So, I looked for it on the shelf and it wasn't there and I asked the librarians and they showed it to me while it was on reserve. They asked me if I wanted to reserve it and the first and I'm like, "Sure, why not?" and two weeks later, I finally got Twilight. I started reading it during my biology class when we were done taking notes, which were thankfully short that day, and I was hooked. It took me three days to read, only during my free time, such as riding the bus to and from school, during eagle time in 7th hour, and yada yada yada...when I got New Moon, it took me only 13 hours to read, cuz I couldn't put it down! I even skipped dinner that night to read it! It took me a few days to read Eclipse cuz I had constant distractions from my dogs, and then I went back and reread all of them again, and again. So now, I've officially read all three books 3 times and I am currently loaning my own copy of the first two, as I don't have the 3rd, to my friends.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:38 am
My name is Crystal.

I am 18.

Yep. =)  

Smother Me Baby

-I_Love_Loony_Luna-

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:01 pm
Hi! My name's -I_Love_Loony_Luna- as you can see. I love to read, write stories, and run. That's like my life. I read Twilight about a week ago, and it was beyond amazing. I'm almost done with New Moon. My favorite books other than Twilight are: The Thief Lord, Harry Potter, Gilda Joyce, Perfect, Bloody Jack, The Great Tree of Avalon, and so much more....

I love MCR, Evanescense (sorry i can't spell it) Three Days Grace and Panic! at the Disco. But Right now all I think live and breathe about is Twilight (I know I'm a...bit obsessive...)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 6:32 pm
um... ok so i guess i'll just introduce myself..... names fallingforever18, no i'm not really falling forever.... that would be torture... unless i had a lot of really good books like Twilight New Moon, and Eclipse.... also the books by Ellen Hopkins.... also some really super hot vampire who's smart, and has a really good sense of humor...... um.... yea so you can just call me Moona, not my real name but i like it better than my real name..... and so no one gets alarmed if i end up telling someone later i cut myself, but i'm NOT an attention whore, and i hate, absolutely hate, that expression/label..... it just pisses me off...... so yea... i guess that's me in a nutshell.... love music.... love books..... yea....
heart ~Moona  

Nerdgasm-d

Fashionable Gawker

6,800 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

uglyvampure

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:08 am
Hiii. I'm Kaela. or well, uglyvampure.
I started reading the Twilight series about a week before last winter break, and now i am reading the series over again as i wait impatiently for Breaking Dawn to arrive.
Hmm... My favorate band is Muse at the moment, thanks to Stephenie Meyer.
These books have really inspired ALOT of my paintings and drawings.
Anddd thats about it.
hahah.

x]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 4:18 pm
intro
hi
I'm Lonex Lore
Twilight for me is a great inspiration for drawings and writings (poems in general)
And the characters are just dreammy

i like to draw, write, photography, graphic design and sing
when I read Twiligth Series I love to listen to many of my favorite bands
such as Cocteau Twins, The Cure and many others.............
plus what Stephenie Meyer has in her playlists shown in her website smile

ok that's all smile  

lonex_lore

deathtail

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 7:33 pm
Hello everyone! 3nodding My username is deathtail. I am a junior in high school and enjoy reading books,listening to music,and the internet.I used to be active on gaia but lost interest.And now I'm back again!

I would love to make some more friends here on Gaia that would actually talk to me,not just add me to be on their list.

If you'd like to know anything more,just PM me! And it's obvious I like the Twilight series xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:48 pm
hey everyone! My username is as above: xXNoOnesPrincessXx razz
I am a freshman in high school, I'm funny (I hope or else all my friends are lying straight to my face..which would suck D: ), I'm obsessed with music and drawing and life lmao, my dream and ambition is to become a successful actress! I love to write fictional stories, and of course I love to read. Expecially the Twilight Series -drool-. I like to rp so if anyone wants to all ya gotta do is pm me but anywho! I joined to chat with my fellow Twilight fans and get updates on the books, the movie, and all that jazz. I hope to get to know you all...- looks at the number of members- um..if I can remember that many names sweatdrop Oh which brings me to the last of my intro: I have horrible memory so if I get lost as to what we were talking about or I can't remember something about the book (which would shock me..that's the one thing I can remember vividly) then please forgive me ^.^;; Also I'm bad with names so if I ask...I'm sorry ^.^;;  

xXNoOnesPrincessXx

Stranger_Strange_Land

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 7:29 am
Howdy! The name's Stranger_Strange_Land (in case nobody could tell by my username lawl). I am a high school senior who is totally ready for college freedom.

I am a new Twilight fan, having just read the series last month, but I knew I was a fan from the start. (Two days to read Twilight, three for New Moon, and one day to read Eclipse. >_>)

I guess one could group me with "Team Edward," but I am not a Jacob-hater. He just isn't my favorite character. Jasper, Alice, and Bella are my other favorites.

Don't even ask me to list my favorite bands/musicians, because I listen to almost everything - excluding country and what I like to call "fuzz metal."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 12:12 am
Hello everyone.

I'm Edward.

v-Edward-Cullen-v

-NolaGirlAtHeart-

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:44 pm
Hello everyone.
My name is Kaylee.
I am 14.
A major reader.
Eclipse is my favorite so far.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 7:10 pm
hello. I'm Krystle. The crazy psycho reader. if you want more talk to me or check out my pro.  

duvessamordichi

Ash_bear

PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:33 pm
Hi! I'm Ashley but you can call me Ash, or Ashbear or 'hey you' tends to work as well. I'm one of the hugest nerds ever! I probably wont talk much, but i hope you guys don't find me too annoying or whatever. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:49 pm
Hi! My name is _X-Love Beyond Hate-X_ and im thirteen and currently living in Los Angles. I am Mexican with a mix of European. I fell in love with Twilight since the first page. It one of the few book that i grade a "A+" cool .  

Octul

ThEskimo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:41 pm
Hi my name is Jess.

I'm 18 and a senior in HS.

I live in a small town in Washington.

I love books with a littebit of romance and a whole lot'a happy enddings!  
Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games