Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
AskYoda.com ((Trivia and General ?'s)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:14 pm
Vader's apprentice gives us an answer to a question none of hus have figured out yet, but he aparently cant answer my question.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 3:17 pm
Vaders_Apprentice15
Nelowulf
That's the nice way of putting it. I mean, so the senate is no longer needed.

If I was palpy, why not kill the senators? I mean, think. You kill them, everyone is scared since their govenrment has literally been fried! As well as the fact that once they are dead, there is nobody to challenge him. Think of the Organas. if the senators were left alive, they too might become traitors and part of the rebel alliance.

I never thought that palpy would keep them alive. At least, every time I watch the movie thats the impression i get. A massive lightning storm to kill everyone.

He would have lost Vader. Killing all the senators wasnt necessary for galactic Peace, which is one of the things Vader desired, besides power. Vader wanted justice, though it doesnt look like it. He only kills because the ones he kills (besides imperials) are threats to the peace in the galaxy. If palpatine just killed the senators, I doubt (as smart as he is) he would have been able to come up with an excuse to lull Vader.

I'm sure after twenty years, the dip wouldn't care. Plus, Vader doesn't want justice. He wants his sha-bang-bang. That line of bull you just stated comes from the fraudulent enterprise of SuperShadow himself.

Next time, actually read cannonized material, especially lucas's statement on "SuperShadow? Who's SuperShadow?" And how the man lies about everything (especially claiming to be GL's best friend and confidant)  

Grand_Admiral_Thrawn
Captain

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 5:06 pm
Le'gasp! The Grand Admiral speaketh! and he layeth the pimp hand down on VA-15!
Kodak moment.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 7:07 pm
Grand_Admiral_Thrawn
Vaders_Apprentice15
Nelowulf
That's the nice way of putting it. I mean, so the senate is no longer needed.

If I was palpy, why not kill the senators? I mean, think. You kill them, everyone is scared since their govenrment has literally been fried! As well as the fact that once they are dead, there is nobody to challenge him. Think of the Organas. if the senators were left alive, they too might become traitors and part of the rebel alliance.

I never thought that palpy would keep them alive. At least, every time I watch the movie thats the impression i get. A massive lightning storm to kill everyone.

He would have lost Vader. Killing all the senators wasnt necessary for galactic Peace, which is one of the things Vader desired, besides power. Vader wanted justice, though it doesnt look like it. He only kills because the ones he kills (besides imperials) are threats to the peace in the galaxy. If palpatine just killed the senators, I doubt (as smart as he is) he would have been able to come up with an excuse to lull Vader.

I'm sure after twenty years, the dip wouldn't care. Plus, Vader doesn't want justice. He wants his sha-bang-bang. That line of bull you just stated comes from the fraudulent enterprise of SuperShadow himself.

Next time, actually read cannonized material, especially lucas's statement on "SuperShadow? Who's SuperShadow?" And how the man lies about everything (especially claiming to be GL's best friend and confidant)
Damn....  

Newtons Third Law

CaptainJackHarkness01

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:37 pm
Here's a question that might stump a few, but you're all diehard fans so I know you'll get it. Who is Warrick Davis, and under what circumstances (Who, How) did he take a role from a Star Wars Cast member in the OT?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:42 pm
Azure_blue
Here's a question that might stump a few, but you're all diehard fans so I know you'll get it. Who is Warrick Davis, and under what circumstances (Who, How) did he take a role from a Star Wars Cast member in the OT?

Oh! he replaced a sick Rogue Squadron member...Hobbie?  

FrozenPhoenix32

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:45 pm
Warrwick davis played wicket.
also, Im still waiting an answer on this question.
Cale Darksun
what type of animal is Yoda's Steed in the Clone Wars Cartoon?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:56 pm
Cale Darksun

Cale Darksun

I went to the Databank at Star Wars.com and couldn't find anything, but I remember the creature yoda was riding. Good question.  

CaptainJackHarkness01

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:56 pm
Cale Darksun
Cale Darksun

Ronto?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:58 pm
FrozenPhoenix32
Cale Darksun
Cale Darksun

Ronto?

too big. Yoda's mount was bipedal any way.
careful. even I had a hard time finding this out.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:12 pm
It was wampy.

However, I prefer to call it a Whilloronto.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:13 pm
how can you guys call it a ronto? it looks more like some weird kinda deer or tauntaun.  

Sol Walker
Crew

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:23 pm
Fine. Its a

Rhontauntaun!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:27 pm
eh, no. keep guessing.  

Sol Walker
Crew

CaptainJackHarkness01

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 1:19 am
I have a question about the creature its on the tip of my tongue, or it may be nothing but does the name start with an F? I so want to say flapon or something like that but I think I'm way off.

Good job to everyone who guesses Warrwick as Wicket. Here's a hint for the second part of the question... watch the Empire of Dreams documentary, it makes it a little easier.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games