Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Create Your Own Twilight Person!~BEING REVAMPED~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I should revamp my other Rps?
  Yes
  No
View Results

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:20 pm

"Oh my god, I never want to do that again and we have to go back tommorow" Arianna said, shuddering. "Alright Edward, go to Bella, we'll catch up" Arianna told Edward, knowing he was eager to get to Bella.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:25 pm

He raced off, too fast for human eyes to see, but Rachel caught his passage clearly. She took Arianna's and Karissa's hands, bringing herself to the middle, she was giddy after being serious for so long. They and Jasper and Alice all stood together when she said "So, where off to next?" She winked.

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:25 pm

Karissa was the last to file out, still invisible. "Think on what I said," she whispered finally to Cer, before she left. Once outside she nonchalantly turned visible again, pretending she'd done nothing. Edward, she noticed with satisfaction, had already left. So he couldn't hear what she was thinking right now.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:27 pm

The day ended roughly, and Estelluna didn't come to school, she took care of the graveyard, doing her jobs. Building coffins and diging graves, she and Cer taking souls to hell, she walked out from the forest covered in blood, and dirt. She pated heavily and noticed them there. She grunted and went back to a shed, and the sound of chainsaw was heard. She was chizeling the stone when they walked up to her. ''Is it time already?'' She said brushing of her blood stained shirt.

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:29 pm

"Yes," Karissa replied. They'd all come again, straight from school, except for Carlisle and Esme who of course didn't have to attend highschool.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:30 pm

Seeing the figurs approach she didn't stop, she just looked at them. ''Welcome back.'' She said, not even looking up.

Denki Nasu

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:38 pm

"Are you ready? Or do you need more time to.......prepare?" Rachel knew it was best not to make assumptions about Estelluna, apparently there was much more to this one than Rachel had thought.
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:42 pm

''Let me clean up first.'' Estelluna said grabbbing a towel and some clothes. She disguarded the blood stained clothes in the fire place and bathed quickly. She founded them waiting and appoarched them.

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:43 pm

"Have you thought more about the questions we asked you yesterday?"
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 6:46 pm

Rachel was relieved that Karissa knew what to say, after yesterday she truly had no idea.

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:02 pm

Arianna was glad Karrisa was there, she was still kind of nervous being around Estelluna, but she wasn't going to let it show or admit it.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games