Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
The Prequel Trilogy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 11:38 am
could be.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 12:49 pm
hmm...........well all that is true yes..........but it was sad when padme died..and i think its very sad how aniken became vador..........ahh....he was hot in ROTS  

still_tipsy_chan

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:53 am
Padme's death didn't make me sad, really, I knew it was coming, because RotS left nothing to be guessed, it was very predictable.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:23 pm
They should have never made RotS.

Maybe something like Grievous' death, Palps' ascendance ain a movie, but the Obi-Anakin fight/Padme Death should have been left to us to guess.  

FrozenPhoenix32

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:12 pm
Yeah, Anakin turning into vader was better when You didn't see it happen. I used my imagination and came up with a few much better ways for it to have happened. (Also in my imagination, there were better actors.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:45 pm
Yes, much better actors.

I hate the transition between E3 and E4. It's just so...weird I guess. I liked it soo much better when there wasn't a prequel Trilogy at all.  

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

elvisnake

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:03 pm
Yeah, so did I. I only hope that the Ep. III- IV transitioning show is any good, good enough to redeem the prequels. Unfortunately, I know it probably won't be. What would be cool though, if for an episode set on Correlia or something, they'd have Harrison Ford do a cameo as Han Solo's Father or Grandfather or something.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:11 pm
I rather liked how the end of Ep. 3 was handled. A beautiful set up with Vader, then Leia and Luke.  

AFK Masturbating

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:40 pm
elvisnake
Yeah, so did I. I only hope that the Ep. III- IV transitioning show is any good, good enough to redeem the prequels. Unfortunately, I know it probably won't be. What would be cool though, if for an episode set on Correlia or something, they'd have Harrison Ford do a cameo as Han Solo's Father or Grandfather or something.

YES!!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:08 am
That would be awesome. Unfortunately, I think I remember reading a Han Solo prequel story where he doesn't know who his parents are or something. But they should give all Star Wars OT actors at least one cameo in the series.  

elvisnake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 11:29 am
I think they did say that Harrison and Ewan agreed for cameos.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:52 pm
Well, I need to buy the season dvds when they come out anyway, so I can have my semi-annual Star Wars fest. I watch all movies and bridging material that I have on film. Thus far I only have the episodes, and clone wars, but when the show comes out... I'll have that too.  

elvisnake

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 2:53 pm
oh i am soo buying it.

All 100 episodes.

Fer sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:40 pm
I don't think...I've heard...of...this..."show"? Sounds amazing though...  

Aanika_Phaeton

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 9:47 pm
It's in pre-production.

100 1 hours long episodes.

Comes out next year hopefully.

Focuses on minor characters inbetween RotS and ANH, but may include some Luke/Leia/Obi-Wan.

And Quinlan Vos is most likely in it considering GL explicitly stated not to kill him in RotS, novels, games or comics.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games