Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Welcome to Forks (RPG) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
yes!!!
65%
 65%  [ 19 ]
no!!!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
......i like spiders....
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:36 am

"Shh, Aysel's asleep" Arianna reminded them.
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:23 am

Aysel was at the foot of the stairs, trying to hide her amusement.
"No i'm not. So this is what you guys call fun," Aysel laughed as shestayed clear away from the couches.

a Twisted Cheshire Cat

5,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Regular 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 12:31 pm

"We are still teenage girls, you realize. But, to be honest, we are just very very bored. I'm thinking we play truth or dare. People tell me that its popular again. Well at least the people that aren't terrified to approach me." She giggled. It was a juvenile game, but untill they came up with something else to do. They might have to go hunting after Aysel fell asleep though, now that she was staying with them.
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:40 pm

Raine laughed at Mirri's words as her and Allesandra had a mock cat fight. "I forgot about that one. How does it go? I forget."

Mystifying Social Disease

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 2:58 pm

"A person starts and they ask Truth or dare to a person. The person replys with what they want. If they want truth you ask them something like 'Have you ever kissed your dog?' Then they reply. If they want dare then you tell them to do something like 'Do a prank call'" Arianna siad.
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:04 pm

Raine got a mischevious look on her face. "Me first! Dare me to do a prank call! Oh please please please????" She was practically jumping up and down, the unexpected movement causing Allesandra to fall off of the couch. "Oops! Sorry Al!" Raine said with sincere apology before snapping back into her full-blown excitement mode.

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 3:33 pm

"Alright. Do you guys want to play?" Arianna asked.
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:10 pm

"Sure. And obviously Raine wants to go first. Who are you going to prank call?" asked Alessandra interestedly.

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 6:42 pm

'I dunno....hmmm....teachers....kids at school...hmm. Ok! The creepy kid that kept following you at school! What was his name? Like Joey or something?" Mirri grinned evily.
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 2:57 pm

"Be nice" Arianna scolded playfully. "Ignore her" Arianna whispered to Aysel. "Ok, so here's a phone" she said pushing it over to Raine. "Call or forfeight" ARianna said.

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 5:14 pm

Grabbing the phone out of Arianna’s hand Raine dialed Joey’s number. Once he’d answered she said in her most seductive voice. “Hello Joey, how’s my favorite classmate?”
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2007 6:48 pm

Oooh, how'd you change your username? I'm thinking something along the lines of LionandLamb!

"This is going to be amusing. Oh yes, I'm being very nice." She stuck out her tongue at Arianna, with Aysel still on her lap.

kanangirl123

Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games