Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Twilight RPG! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do you think?
  Cool
  Awesome!! -heart- ^^
  Ok
  Not Bad
  THIS SUCKS! XP
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 2:26 pm

"We've hunted vampires for three years now, though most of the others we killed were by accident. Our mistake was that we stuck to the old descriptions of your kind, like Dracula: beautiful, strong, fast, but can't come out except for at night. So we had our suspicions about you, when we first entered Math that day and saw you all there. But nothing was confirmed until...well, I did use my power to figure out the truth." Selana admitted.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:45 pm

"Well, we're nothing like the legends." Caterina laughed.

Arriana_lynn

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:46 pm

"I knew about the vampires in town. When I arrived in town I met Carlisle, he works with my mum. It was easy to recognize others." Sen added to the conversation.
"Anyway, I should fix dinner, Dion will need some food in her system. You are all welcome to hang out for a while."
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:48 pm

"Want some help? I still rember how to cook from when I was a human" Caterina offered.

Arriana_lynn

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:59 pm

Lily sat down on the couch next to Dion. "There's also one thing that might help you tell the difference between us and traditional vampires. Generally speaking of course, we tend to live more peacefully with each other, we think its because we act more human, but when vampires hunt humans....they get very hostile. Two is the general number for travelling, three at most." She said quietly. She felt odd in this house, but she needed to keep these girls safe. She gasped. She was having another vision, right in front of the girls, now she was going to have to explain that too. "They're coming." She said to the other vampires.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:48 pm

"s**t. how far can you tell?" Caterina asked.

Arriana_lynn

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:32 pm

"They must have picked up thier scent." Sen closed her eyes and contacted Shadow.
"They are coming from the backside of the house, they have yet to realize who is in the house, if we stay together in the living room they should be deterred from attacking. They wouldn't dare face this many vampires in one room." She began closing curtains and locking doors. The vampires would be able to sense where they were, it would be too easy if they could see inside aswell.
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:59 pm

Caterina helped in the locking up. "ALright, you guys ready for a fight?" Caterina asked. She made sure everyone was in the room and that no one was missing.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 11:10 pm

Selana worriedly sneaked a look at her sister, and then called Sfyxa to her as well. She'd need all the help she could get if there was to be a fight. Which spells could she remember anyways, and what would do the most damage? Selana bit her lip as she thought, and prepared herself to sign the symbol for 'fire starter' as soon as - or if - she saw the door open.
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:50 am

"Are you guys alright?" she whispered quietly going over to Selana and Dion.

Arriana_lynn

gemini tisha

6,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:37 pm

After Sen finished locking all the windows upstairs and shuting doors, she made her way to the kitched where she grabbed a small bowl of fruit. She then made her way back to the living room and squatted on the floor next to the couch.
"Here you should eat something. Your fainting spell would have weakened you." She said to Dion while handing her the fruit. She then stood up and walked to Selana.
Placing a hand on the girl's shoulder, she said "Don't worry. Just stay with your sister. Your majicks won't do much to an immortal, we will have to take care of it."
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:38 pm

(who should be hunting us?)
"I didn't think of that. Do you know who it is?" Caterina asked.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:25 pm

When Wyatt and Kenneth reentered the cafeteria, it didn't take much to find out where the vampire hunters had went. "Selana and Dion? They went home, I think. Dion didn't look that well," the human girl stammered, entranced by Wyatt's vampiric gaze. Upon hearing the girl's answer Wyatt turned and strode out of the cafeteria. Kenneth followed closely behind. "Are we going to track them to their home?" Kenneth asked, smiling widely in anticipation. Wyatt stopped, scenting the air. "Somehow, I don't think they returned home. There was someone else with them, standing here." he pointed "They probably got into their car and went to this other person's house. We'll be able to find them there."

Both vampires took off, running without caring if any humans saw them. Within minutes they stood outside an ordinary looking house, ordinary except that Wyatt could smell the hunter's scent leading inside. "Three minutes, not bad." said Kenneth, who always kept track of the time it took to find their prey. "Shh. Now's not the time for that." Wyatt tried to sound irritable, but he was very smug about his tracking abilities and was secretly pleased whenever Kenneth dutifully gave him such compliments. Signalling with his hand, he said "They're inside. Let's go."
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 12:46 pm

"They're coming" Caterina whispered, she had heard them talking right outside.

Arriana_lynn

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2007 1:58 pm

Selana conjured a flame in her palm anyways. She might not be able to do much damage, but she could still try. "Sfyxa, go do your thing. Try to scare them or something, to buy us time to move into position." Sfyxa, still not visible, replied through their mental link and flowed across the floor towards the door. Selana squeezed Dion's hand reassuringly, and then started to move around the couch to a place where she would be able to attack more easily.
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 77 78 79 80 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games