Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:24 pm
"I wasn't going to say I don't because I do, it's just he seems to get hurt whenever i'm around." Ai answered in an 'out of it' voice. Someone rushed away and she sat up quickly and looked around her. What...who was that? The way they ran didn't sound like anyone i've heard in the village. They were running away. They must have finally struck! I have to check on Sira and the others. "Did you hear that Shizume? I sounded like an enemy ninja. I'll check on the others." She quickly left, jumping roof to roof looking for her friends. She saw Reks and Sira and landed by them. "Are you guys ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:25 pm
"Alright. Thanks!" Reks said, bowing. He ran back to his house to savage any thing that wasn't destroyed. He ended up with a few books, some ramen, a cat bed, and some clothes. After he had gathered the materials into a bag with only a small minor hole in it, he went to the filling manor and found a empty house that he liked. The house was painted black with red and white swans flying and still in a pond. He hung the small remaining clothes in the closet and put the other things in a cabinet. He started a fire to warm the building, and headed off to check on Fuyu. She was sleeping, so Reks went over, checked her temperature and left to go buy new things.  

Batjesusman

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:28 pm
Reks looked up and saw Ai. "Well, my house was raacked and Admete was attacked. Otherwise, I'm fine. How are you?" He added, angered while he was walking through the streets, incidentaly walking by Sira again. He was still holding Admete.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:30 pm
"I have a feeling Akatsuki's here..." Sira said while keeping his ear's wide open ready at any time for an attack.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:36 pm
Reks still looked nasty, upset that they would attack a animal. If I find the person that did this.... He thought angrilly, pulling out a kunai just in case.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:38 pm
"Lets get back to the manor for now.." Sira said not liking the fact that they could attacked at any moment. He pulled out another kunai and started heading back.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:39 pm
Reks started to follow, then stopped. "I'm going to buy some new stuff, and some medicine for Admete's wound." Reks said, noticing there was still a scar from her wound.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Sira nodded stopping. "We'll wait then, its not safe to be out here alone anymore.." he told him while still checking for anything unusual. 'I hate having to check around every corner fearing attack..' he thought.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:42 pm
Ai nodded. "I'm glad that you two are ok, if it is the Akatsuki. Is Fuyu ok?" She asked Reks and followed Sira, but stopped right infront and looked at the surrounding houses that had many slashes on their walls. She closed her eyes and listened quietly. "One....no, two ninja are near. Over that way." She pointed off to the direction of the house she was staying in.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:43 pm
"Fine then." reks said, walking towards the shops to buy new.... Well, every thing.  

Batjesusman

Remelz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:47 pm
Sira sighed looking at the damage done to the manor. 'They're here for the phoenix..' he thought while rubbing his left shoulder where the seal was. "This isn't good.." he muttered while urging Ai to follow Reks along with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:50 pm
Reks grabbed anything he needed, on his tight budget only the nesecitys were possible to get. He payed, then turned around to head back, seeing Sira rubbing his shoulder. "Are you alright?" reks asked, worried. "Lets head back now."  

Batjesusman

Little_Demonz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:51 pm
"I want to see the damage." Ai said, her curiosity getting the better. Why would the Akatsuki be here? They only come for....demons. But who has one? She headed towards the main building.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:53 pm
"I'm fine.." Sira said letting go of his shoulder and heading back to the manor.  

Remelz
Vice Captain

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 1:54 pm
"Is it everywere I go that things get destroyed?" Reks asked himself outloud, observing the damage. Somehow, however, his building was barely touched inside, it was mostly the outside damaged. Reks took the large shuriken off his back incase the vilains were still inside. I'm going to get them back.... Reks thought to himself, prepared to throw the shuriken.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games