Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply [ Blood+ ]
Introductions~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ayieka

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:13 am
hi just joint yesterday...
my username is ayieka, i'm 17...i'm a huge blood + fan of course.
i watched all the episodes in japanese on you tube before it got released on adult swim.
i found it when i was looking over some stuff from the movie blood last vampire...(excellent anime). ever since then i've been hooked, and love the characters diva, haji ,nathan, solomon, plus the schiffs irene, moses, lulu and karmen ( i learned to like saya in the later episode when she wasn't so whiny)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:12 pm
Hello all =]
Umm...You could call me Agitha or Agi or Princess or whatever, I don't really care. (Agitha isn't my real name, just to let you know. Read my profile for an explanation).
I'm 16, and I live in Hawaii.
I LOVE Blood+, obviously. xD My favorite character is...Saya, I'd have to say. But I can't really decide. I also like Haji <333 and Solomon. I like Diva too.
I watched all the episodes of Blood+, but I haven't seen Blood: The Last Vampire yet sad

Some of my other favorite anime/manga is:
Ouran High School Host Club
Hana-Kimi
Bleach
Princess Ai
(There's lots more, but I'll only list those few)  

Smoooshi

Chariz Allison
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:49 am
Hello to the new members..
ayieka
&&
o0princess Agitha0o.
Chat && meet new friends here at Blood+
Discuss about Blood+ under the sun! cool
&& please don't forget to follow the Gaia ToS && Guild Forum Rules.
God bless && have fun. x3

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 5:11 pm
So, I'm Robeya. Like most people here I love Blood+. Although I watched I first finished the show over a year ago it's so good I frequently rewatch it.

My favorite characters from the show were Hagi, Saya, and Lulu.

Robeya

Chariz Allison
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:03 pm
Hello Robeye, It's good to hear you rewatched Blood+.
&& decided to join here.
Enjoy your stay && make topics about Blood+
God bless.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:07 pm
Hihi! I'm brandnew today and I think this'll be the only guild I'm a part of that I'll actually be active in...

Name's Lauren, but the internet folks call me Ren... I also go by Lore and Lorelei.

I'm a huge Blood+ fan (like most to all of the people in this guild) I've seen all the episodes and loved every one of them. I've also read the manga corresponding to the anime, Blood+Adagio, and Nightwalker City. (saya is so badass in Blood+Adagio and I was just like eek where'd this Saya go! Though, I do love Saya in all her anime glory as well. She was definitely more badass in the mangas than she was in the anime though...)

The mangas simply blew me away. Beyond the anime, I adore the mangas for this series. It's like... I was in love with it because of the anime, but the mangas had me hooked for the longhaul... if that makes any sense... probably not. lol.

Anyway... I love pms and whatnot, and I also write plenty of HajiSaya fanfiction. Check my profile of a link to my fanfiction profile where they can be found. According to my reviewers, I'm quite good to say the least. -slaps self for being conceeded- But seriously, I'm very proud of them...

My profile is also decked out for HajiSaya (mostly Haji.) XD

Anyway... it's late here and I'ma going to sleep. Nice to meet you all! heart  

Major_Ren

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:09 pm
Welcome to the guild Major _Ren! Please check out the rules and regulation's thread and there's also a contest going on if you're interested. Thanks for joining and have fun! biggrin  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 11:42 am
Hello my name is Shadow_Hexis, please just call me Shadow or Hex.

I'm 14. I love to write and read in my spare time. Blood+ is one of my favorite animes. My favorite characters are Hagi, Solomon, Moses, Kai, and Carmen.  

Shadow_Hexis

YamiCheza
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:05 pm
Welcome Shadow! Thanks for joining! Please read the rules thread and there is a Humor contest going on if you're interested. Have fun!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2008 7:45 pm
Hello there everyone. My name is probableIMPOSSIBILITY. The name came to be one year ago while I was fooling around with oxymorons. I like it so much that I decided to take it as my user name.

My favorite characters are Haji, and the blond shivolirer who owns his own Oprah house. I can't really remember his name at the time being. Sorry sweatdrop  

Kuronai Ikatani

Anaia Twitchy

5,800 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:29 am
Hello I'm Anaia Twitchy, but you can just call me Anaia, or Twitchy, whatever. :3

I love anime tons and lately the two animes sparking my interest are Trinity Blood and Blood +.

Vampires, hmm xD

As you can tell Saya and Hagi are my two favorite characters in Blood + perhaps because of how they seem to work so well together. It isn't one of those relationships where they argue all of the time over silly things like you see in Inuyasha.

And so you know, yes, my avatar is based off of Saya xD

I think Diva is pretty and I feel bad that she was never treated properly by Joel. I'm glad her kids survived though.

So um, there I am I hope to bceome good friends with a lot of you :3

probableIMPOSSIBILITY
Hello there everyone. My name is probableIMPOSSIBILITY. The name came to be one year ago while I was fooling around with oxymorons. I like it so much that I decided to take it as my user name.

My favorite characters are Haji, and the blond shivolirer who owns his own Oprah house. I can't really remember his name at the time being. Sorry sweatdrop

Ah yes, Nathan xD I had to search like hell to figure out his name.

I remembered everyone but his, go figure. Nathan is simpler than Amshel xD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 11:36 pm
Welcome probableIMPOSSIBILITY and Anaia Twitchy! Please stop by the Rules thread and there is also a Humor Contest going on incase you are interested. Thanks for joining and have fun! biggrin  

YamiCheza
Crew

Metal Kiki Fay

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 5:15 pm
Webpage TitleI'm new to the guild. My name is Metal Kiki Fay but Metal is just my nickname in my username. mrgreen Anyway I based my avatars on saya (well at least the hair style). Since spoilers aren't allowed I won't talk about the ending I think my favorite character is joel or solomon for some reason. Van got on my nerves stressed because he was always eating candy! stressed  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:00 pm
Hi my name is krista but name is Ryza in the game u cn call me ryie. I luv the series but dnt like the voices of the english version. I own it in jap subtitles and the movie. I have my own replica of the sword and my favorite anime charater is lulu. my all time favorite anime character of all would be Renry off Full Metal.  

LuLu from Blood Plus

enigma_098
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:13 am
Haro Metal and Ryza and welcome to the guild ^^. I hope you passed by the rules thread for a quick of the rules and I wish you guys enjoy your stay here ^_____^

~Weeeee, yeah I'm back XD~  
[ Blood+ ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games