Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Romantic RP! COME HERE! BOARDING SCHOOL! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:41 pm
Little Nightmare
Angelicos Flame
''Nice to meet you young ladies....I am indeed banned to enter the girl's dormatory, but I can still lead the way... And also give you the map... Usually, new-comers get one on their arrival. If you do have it, I do advise you to consult it to know where to head for your next classes and other needs...'' Ulric suggested handing over a paper to them, then turned around. ''If any help is needed, a single whistle and I shall be right there. Anywhere, anytime, anyhow... That, I promise...'' Ulric told the girls, turning his head towards them.

"Our mother was in charge of everything from our enrollment to our arrival, which means that anything other then our dorm number and our schedule were neglected. Therefore no map of the school." Satria explained, sighing from the thought of their mother. "Thank you so much for helping us."

Alex takes the paper from Ulric and pulls out a blue and red pen, as well as Satria's and her schedules. Following Ulric and Satria she promptly begins circling where the classes are located.

Ulric stopped beside a door after going outside and back in. ''Here you are... No need in thanking me yet.... If any needs help, rememebr the whistel note...'' Ulric turned around and whistled one single long note. ''Remember it, it might be in use... These days, the school has not been calm at all...''  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:25 pm
Angelicos Flame

Ulric stopped beside a door after going outside and back in. ''Here you are... No need in thanking me yet.... If any needs help, rememebr the whistel note...'' Ulric turned around and whistled one single long note. ''Remember it, it might be in use... These days, the school has not been calm at all...''

Alex's head pops up at Ulric's last few words as she asks, "So I might get a fight or two in? That would be awesome, because then that would make every school on this side of the Mississippi that I've gotten kicked out of."

"Ulric, please don't answer that. Come on Alex, let's go find our dorm," Satria said, opening the door and pulling Alex after her.

Alex and Satria walk down the hall until they find dorm room 13, opening the door they peek inside.

"Yep, this looks like us." Alex said, walking into the empty room to the bed on the right hand side. Setting her stuff down on the bed, she looks around. "Home sweet home...for how long is the question."

"Please, Ally, for me don't get us kicked out. I really don't want to move again, besides Ulric seems nice so the rest of the students here can't be all that bad. Who knows maybe we'll find you a boyfriend to keep you occupied." Satria said, already unpacking her things.  

Little Nightmare

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:44 am
Ulric was perched on the roof again with Durene the crow on his shoulder. ''You seem like... Something's bothering you...Which is rare for you, my lord...'' The crow asked. ''There is, actually...'' Ulric replied. ''What is it?'' the crow asked again. ''They remind me of....'' Ulric shut his eyes and sighed. ''Oh, I see....'' The crow replied and and watched with Ulric the school grounds with him, without saying a word.

((Yes, speaking crow))  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 1:00 pm
Fenrick picked up his stuff for Music and walked by an open door to the Girl's dorms.

Fenrick grinned and Slammed the door and began to cry fakefully and started screaming, but then suddenly stopped. He then ran back to where he was and waited for some girls to come down and see what the racket was.  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:59 pm
*after eating his lunch Fuuten walks outside, and takes the path to his dorm that leads him by the girls dorms, and just intime to see Alex/satira go inside, and Fenricks fake cry, Fuuten just smirks at the sad attempt to get attention and decides to sit and watch what plays out, so fuuten finds a good spot to sit, that is out of sight from the "stage" and takes out a stechpad, and starts to draw Fenrick and anybody else he sees walking, and every so often he laughs at the "play" that its being played out on the "stage"*  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:30 am
The bell rang announcing the next classes. Durene flew away and Ulric got. He took a last glance at the school yard, sighed and walked off. Arrived at a corner where there's hardly ever anyone that passes there, Ulric jumped off the roof and landed softly and as silent as a feather. ''I've jumped from higher places in worst cases...'' he sighed again, in boredom. ''There's nothing exiting happening anymore. I guess I've seen it all.... With my age, it's normal... That'S the cost for eternal life, I guess....'' Ulric walked off into shadows and re-appeared not far from his locker.  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:58 pm
"What was that?" Satria asked, pausing from nicely folding her clothes into place in their drawers.

"Someone crying? If you could call it that, even I do a better fake cry then that." Alex said, not even bothering to look up from the book that she found while unpacking.

"How do you know its fake? Someone could really be in trouble or something. I'm going to go check on it." Satria said, walking from the room.

"You do that..." Alex muttered, as Satria left the room.

Satria walks down the hall to the door where she and Alex entered, opening it and looking around for something out of the norm. Not seeing anything, she shrugged, closing the door again and walked back to the dorm room. "Obviously it was of nothing important," she said, walking back to the dresser.

"Told you," Alex said.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 1:19 pm
Fenrick had said this to her as she came down.

"You really shouldn't have left the door open. Her name was Riley. She met her boyfriend out here. But he was on the football team, and he was drunk. He strangled her right here, at this time."  

Groucho and Karl

Fanatical Cultist

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 2:45 pm
XtheXhoboXduck
Fenrick had said this to her as she came down.

"You really shouldn't have left the door open. Her name was Riley. She met her boyfriend out here. But he was on the football team, and he was drunk. He strangled her right here, at this time."

Ulric appeared from the shadows not far from Fenrick. ''Who the heck do you think you're talking to. There's obviously no one there...'' Ulric said in his usual, goose-bump-giving cold, dry voice.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:19 pm
*fuuten sneaks into the dorm, to watch the spectale even more, after he gets into the dorm building, he hides behind a soda machine to listen to the talk that is comencing, he laughs alittle at the ridiculous lies that are being tossed and decides to show his face, he comes out from behind the soda machine looks at Ulric, then at fennrick, and says "wow, you guys are crazy, now if you will exuse me, i need to get that beauties number" fuuten walks past the two guys, and when he gets to dorm room 13, he leans in and just says..."hey"  

Angry_Poppa

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:16 pm
(What exactly happened to the rest of the girls in this RP?)

Alex and Satria both jump at the unexpected "Hey" from their door way.

"Hello," Satria said, turning around. "I thought the girls dorm is off limits to guys?"

"Yes, that's what I thought too..." Alex said, glaring at Fuuten before returning to her book.

"Don't mind Ally, she's just mad because our parents sent us here. That and you also interrupted her reading..." Satria said, not wanting Fuuten to be offended. "Which, by the way, Alex aren't you supposed to be unpacking?"

"Nope," Alex said, smiling. "Aren't we going to exchange names or are we going to continue to having a complete stranger that happens to be male in the doorway to our room?

"Oh, yes!" Satria exclaimed. "I am Satria Sinclair and this is my twin sister Alexandra, but she prefers Alex. And you are?"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:11 am
((Oh wow I'm so out of this rp..is it alright if I kind of just start over with the same character?? I'm incredibly lost and I haven't been on in awhile soo...sorry!!!))  

candyroks81

Angry_Poppa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 5:23 pm
*fuuten smirks when the two girls jump at his unexpected hey*

sorry to frighten you two, and my name is Fuuten...Fuuten Yamagechi (changed last name, forgot what it was =P), and yea we "males" arent allowed in your "female" dorms, but...since i am not the only "male" in this dorm, i dont really care that much.

*fuutens face gets a seriously angry look and he grinds his teeth for a second, when satria mentions her parents*

well the reason i came here was, well because you peaked my interest, you both seem like some interesting girls, and my curiousity got the best of me, so i came here to see if you guys interesting

*fuuten stops for a second, gets a suriprised horrored face for a second*

oh man, i am soo soo sorry if i sounded like a complete a** right there, please forgive me.

*fuuten bows to the girls 3 times*

oh, so i am wondering....Alex right?, what do you have agianst us "males"?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:31 pm
Anti-Villian

sorry to frighten you two, and my name is Fuuten...Fuuten Yamagechi (changed last name, forgot what it was =P), and yea we "males" arent allowed in your "female" dorms, but...since i am not the only "male" in this dorm, i dont really care that much.

*fuutens face gets a seriously angry look and he grinds his teeth for a second, when satria mentions her parents*

well the reason i came here was, well because you peaked my interest, you both seem like some interesting girls, and my curiousity got the best of me, so i came here to see if you guys interesting

oh man, i am soo soo sorry if i sounded like a complete a** right there, please forgive me.

Ulric was hearing everything and couldn't stop to think to himself. ''Because they all act imature and/or complete idiots?'' He didn't say it out loud, but laughed a bit inside, which is rare for Ulric to even smile. ''I'm happy being a different race than humans, and that none of them know of my true existance. heart '' He thought

(Ulric is actually a vamprie undercover there are or were 2 others, but I don't know what happened to them. Just don't try mining off Ulric'S true existance, It,d be a shame he'd have to erase everyone's memories again =P)  

Angelicos Flame

O.G. Gaian

6,700 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Little Nightmare

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:48 pm
Anti-Villian

Noticing the angry look that crossed Fuuten's face, Satria asks, "Did I say something to upset you? If so I'm sorry. As for Alex's apparent dislike of males it could either be the guy that cheated on her because she wouldn't sleep with him, our father, and/or the fact that she doesn't like much of anyone."

"Satria, will you please stop answering for me. If I offend them with my answer then they shouldn't talk to me. I don't have anything against men, just people. I'm an angry person and darn proud of it." Alex answered, looking up from her book. "It keeps me from being misled by guys with sexy smiles, pretty eyes, and a body to die for. When a girl gets misled by a guy he uses her until his purpose is served and then disposes of her without even being nice enough to kill her. Guys don't realize how much harm it does a girl to have that happen. Granted females do the same thing to the guys, but that just makes them sluts or worse. Then there is the fact that I can't stand immature people."
Having said all she cared to Alex began to read again.

"ALLY!!! Don't be so rude. Forgive her, she just needs a nice guy to come along and prove her wrong... of course that nice guy will also need to be able to with stand her attitude." Satria sighed.

(Sure candy join us again! Alex and Satria need friends...at least Satria does otherwise she might just kill her sister)  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games