Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Middle School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Adina64

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:49 pm

"You'll find out soon."
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:50 pm

she shuddered, the cold wind blowing on her stomache "hey stupid fire" she muttered trying to pull her shirt down

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:54 pm

"Maid!"the king yelled then a maid came in."Yes"she said she had black clothes and black hair and purple eye's"I want you too show these girl to there room's and get them into some proper clothing."he told her"Yes"she said then she gestured for them to follow her.
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 6:58 pm

they stood up, she got mad and took the shirt off, she pulled it and then tied it around her, making it a tank top "there better, for now" she said then followed the maid, shuddering from the cold that touched her exposed back and stomache

Aprilbaby1

Adina64

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:00 pm

When they got to there room's the chains came off and Adina tried to run out the door but she went into a visible wall a bearier."Its no use trying."the maid told her"you can only come out if the king lets you."she told them."Well why are you here?"Adina asked the made as the the made came over to them, with clothe's"Because of a curse with it I can't escape."she told her
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:03 pm

After they were dressed night clothe's Adina looked out the window and tried to put her hand through it but it was also blocked by a barrier and then she laid on one of the bed's and fell asleep.

Adina64

Adina64

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:04 pm

(Have to go,bye)
PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 7:24 pm

Ragnos was packing his bags

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:58 pm

she signed and kicked the wall "when will we get out of this room?" she asked then kicked the barrier and fell through "woa" she said as she fell "well guess the king wants us" she said getting up
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:00 pm

*he leaves*

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:02 pm

she stood up and walked around, "man i want to get out of this place" she said kicking a wall, she walked through a dark hallway and jumped as someone grabbed her and put their hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:06 pm

Aprilbaby1
she stood up and walked around, "man i want to get out of this place" she said kicking a wall, she walked through a dark hallway and jumped as someone grabbed her and put their hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming

he kills the demon

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:07 pm

The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he kills the demon
she ran to him and hugged him "thank you" she said shaking
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:10 pm

Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he kills the demon

"your welcome"

Dante Borges

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 4:11 pm

The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1

he kills the demon

"your welcome"
"please get me out of them place" she said still hugging him "its scary here"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 54 55 56 57 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games