Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
~Who Said?~ .:Creatures turned bad:. REVAMPING~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Any More RP Ideas? -____- (please post)
  No
  Yesh!
View Results

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:35 am
(Er. Mainstream characters?)

Seshalay. The vampire who'd brought back the legend of the Succubus, long after the Denali coven had sworn off human men for the flesh of animals. Of course Mariele had heard of her. The girl was too cunning to be caught, and because her actions were attributed to the Succubus legend anyways, the Volturi had never come after her. Mariele had heard other rumours that said the girl didn't need to hunt for months apart from her last feeding, and she didn't know if that was true. But Seshalay - the vampire who seemingly now called herself Sasha - was standing in front of her. She was a more valuable potential ally than Mariele had ever thought. "Why don't we start the elevator back up, and you can carry your takeout to my room," Mariele offered persuasively.

Seshalay cast an eye over the rapidly cooling body. "I'm done with him in any case," she said, producing a linen napkin to wipe off her face. "But I'll store him in your room until I dispose of it later." Seshalay strode over to the panel of buttons in the elevator's wall, and she tore out the sheet metal until only the wires beneath were left visible. Artfully connecting wire here and there - that colour to that colour - Sasha restarted the vehicle, and without setting off any alarms. "So you rent a hotel room here in Seattle?" Sasha turned around and said conversationally. "But where do you go to school? No matter your age, the authorities must think you're at least 18. Social services would have you put in a highschool for Senior year, surely." Seshalay's smile widened a little when Mariele replied, "You're right. I attend Forks High." What a coincidence. If they both were placed at the same school, Sasha could keep watch over her and make sure Mariele never spilled her secret.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:42 pm
Ebony strolled along the edge of the forest and finally walked on a sidewalk so she didn't look so criminal. She passed a couple of restuarants, some shops, many people on the streets, and finally a couple of hotels. One had a faint scent of bleach, leading inside. She stopped and glared at the building's face. ''Leeches.'' She said loudly.  

Denki Nasu

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:56 am
Sasha's attention was, in an instant, forced off Mariele. "Werewolf," she spat furiously. Her tone held none of the vindictive fury Mariele's ever had; she hated werewolves merely on principle, because they were the sworn enemies of vampires. Sasha ignored Mariele's questioning call of her name, and she forced the window in the room straight up, to drop out and down to the hard ground thirteen twelve floors below. She didn't bother to adjust her trajectory to the speed that she fell, so when she landed, the weight of her impact left a miniature crater in the flowerbed outside the hotel. "Seshalay!" she heard Mariele call again. Once more, she ignored her, and Sasha strode towards the girl on the sidewalk. Though she looked to be another delinquent teenager, Sasha knew as well as anything that this person was a werewolf.

"Seshalay!" Mariele cried angrily. When she continued to walk away, apparently snubbing her, Mariele moved to the door in one swift motion. She would not blow her cover; she would take the stairs, albeit at an inhuman speed, she would go outside and quickly obliterate the evidence of Seshalay's landing in the garden, and then she would confront the vampiress about her actions. What had she yelled? Werewolves in Seattle? Nonsense. And young though she may be, Seshalay should mind how nonhuman she seemed around ordinary people. Mariele worked herself into a temper as she practically flew to the ground floor, abstractly following Seshalay's trail.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 2:02 pm
biggrin >

Ria bolted upright as if from a bad dream. She had dreamed of vampires, and more of them, in the area. Knowing from her experience as a wolf to trust her instincts, she followed Ebony's trail, still detectable. She must not have been asleep very long. The trail ended where Ebony was standing, on a sidewalk, apparently being chased by a very angry leech. Ria kept to the shadows, knowing the element of surprise was as an advantage she could not waste.  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 7:08 pm
Ebony snapped into a defensive pose, she heard Ria, but kept her attention on the younge attacker. She staid human and kept a smooth face. ''Relax.'' She ordered the younge vampire and turned to Mariele dissapointed, ''Who's your friend?'' She asked bitterly.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:13 pm
"This is...Sasha." Around the werewolf, Mariele used what appeared to be Seshalay's preferred human name. "What are you doing here, Ebony? I thought your territory was Forks. You have no right to follow us here to Seattle." Unconsciously, Mariele already lumped Sasha and herself together.

Sasha relaxed a little when Mariele used her chosen name, and not her given name. At least she could be trusted not to be a werewolf lover, although it was disturbing how she even seemed to be on almost good terms with the dog. "Mariele, what's the meaning of this?" she asked, agitated. "You know it?"  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:20 pm
Ebony gave a iriated puff, ''That isn't my name, lee...I mean Sasha. And I'm not with the LaPush chiuawas, I roam where I please.'' She hide the anger in her voice by making each word as acidy as she could.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:24 pm
Sasha's hands curled into claws at her side. Fine, if the wolf had no boundaries, she never limited herself to where she hunted their kind either. Sasha was spoiling for a fight, and she knew it was apparent to Mariele. Would the other vampire back her up?

Mariele sensed the change in the smells carried upon the wind, and she forcefully pulled herself back from the offensive crouch she'd fallen into. "Sasha, we can't fight here," she said. "There's another werewolf nearby. You might as well come out, Ria!" Mariele called this last loudly and mockingly, and she could see Sasha was bemused by her tone.  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:27 pm
Ebony snorted angeryily, waiting for Ria. She bit her tounge hard and drew blood. ''We're not fighting here, but if you want someplace else?'' She gave a sly smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 7:51 pm
"Well played, parasite." Sneered Ria as she stepped out of the shadows. Noticably, and slowly, she sized the newcomer up. "Couldn't handle us on your own?" She asked in the same mocking tone Mariele had used to call her out. "I suspected as much, leeches are always weak fighters." She said, in an attempt to anger the vampires.  

kanangirl123

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:38 pm
Sasha observed the fact, with detached interest, that Mariele had fought these werewolves before. So she'd survived unscathed? She wasn't going to rise to the bait of the dog Ria's taunt, but though vampires were far from weak, one vampire against two or more wolves usually didn't live beyond that encounter. "I came to Forks on my own prerogative," Sasha said coldly.

Mariele thought, maybe it hadn't been so smart for Sasha to reveal that she also intended to attend school in Forks, when the wolves could have thought that she was simply a vampire based in Seattle. But she ad-libbed with Sasha's comment. "It was merely a very happy coincidence that I met Sasha tonight," Mariele said sweetly and sickeningly. Her mouth was turned down into a grimace to bely her tone. "There are a lot more of us in the world than there are of you, though, you do know that, don't you?"  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 7:04 am
Ria rolled her eyes to Sasha's response, "You're going to Forks as well?" She asked, as if some great reponsibility had been placed on her, which it had,because now she had to protect the humans from two derganged vampires, not just one. But then she turned her attention to Mariele. "What you have in numbers, we have in strength. You were very lucky to escape with your pitiful life, leech."  

kanangirl123

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 5:17 pm
Ebony coughed, ''We're truly not werewolves, but shapeshifters.'' She explained pointing out the unknown fact.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:40 pm
The two vampires stared at Estelluna incredulously. "Is that supposed to make a difference?" Mariele said at last. "You act like dogs all the same."

Sasha chuckled under her breath, but the sound was devoid of any humour. "If I was a shapeshifter I'd choose a different shape."  

complex_ity_
Vice Captain

Hygienic Fatcat

7,800 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bidding War 100

Denki Nasu

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 6:55 pm
''Huh, huh...like a roach?'' Ebony sneered looking over at Ria.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff