Welcome to Gaia! ::

Twilight - The Book, by Stephenie Meyer

Back to Guilds

Reply Twilight Saga Roleplaying
Full Moon - RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:36 pm
Emmett heard Simon crying and went into the room and gently picked the little boy up. "Mama went away with daddy for a few minutes, she'll be back shortly" Emmett told him, rocking him gently back and forth.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:31 pm
Simon started to cry louder. "MAMA!!!!!!" He wailed, burying himself deep into Emmett and sobbing.

Bella sighed. "I was lulling you into a false sense of security." Then she laughed, "But if you insist......" She pushed Edward down onto the grass and knelt over him. She undid some of the buttons on her shirt. Bella batted her eyes at him and asked as sweetly as she could "Edward...can't I please be a vampire? Please? Pretty please with a big fat dead mountain lion on top?" She kissed him deeply.

((Hey guys! I'm in the arena! Pwease vote for me...? And I wuvs ur Edward art, it's so coolio!! I have no skill >< ))  

6vampire6mistress6

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 12:39 am
Victoria moves silently throught he town of Forks. It was nice being here again. Perhaps we can all get a long this time. She though darkely.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:43 pm
Edward blanked for a moment, then managed to roll his eyes and lift Bella off of him slowly. "Now now, dear. You know that we'd have to leave the kids with one of the others and go away for a year or so, so that you don't accidentilly kill our beautiful little children," Edward sighed heavily, sitting up and positioning Bella in his lap comfortably in the same motion. "WEe both know that it would be bad if you ate the kids, and I don't think either you OR Simon can handle being appart for a year."  

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 5:45 pm
Bella sighed sadly. "I know, and I don't want that either. But... they are half vampire. It wouldn't be so bad...."
She snuggled him, playfully biting his neck. "See? I'm practicing!"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:15 am
Rosalie gently sat Hailey down in her bassinet and then went into Simons room. "Here, I'll take him. If you want to go see Hailey she's in her bassinet. Be very careful, she's asleep. If you want to you can rock her in the rocking chair" Hailey said, gently taking Simon from Emmett. Emmett gave Rosalie a peck on the cheek and went to check on his new daughter. Emmett went into the room and gently picked his daughter up, sitting down on the rocking chair he rocked back and forth slowly, now knowing how Rose felt. Back in Simons room Rosalie was trying to calm the little boy down. "Come on hon, it's alright. Can you give a smile for your AUntie Rose? Hmm?" Rosalie asked gently.  

Arriana_lynn

Aurora Rosaria

Anxious Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:55 pm
"... I can see that," the vampire chuckled, running a hand through his wife's hair. He sighed heavily - he knew that she as trying to put on a brave face, that she was trying to show that she wasn't as scared as he thought, but it was hard. And he did want to turn her... Maybe if they claimed to be taking a weekend off? Going away for a weekend to Alaska? Antarctica, maybe, to 'see' the penguins? he sighed again.

"... We'd have to go away for a weekend, maybe even a week..." Edward said quietly, string at the slowly darkening sky. "Would you be up to that? Simon wouldn't..."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:56 pm
"I know it...but...but I could call him every day. And he loves Alice and Esme is a great mom. We wouldn't be gone too long. I'll be a good vampire - I promise!" She snuggled against him, puppy dog eyeing him.

"No!" Simon yelled through his tears. "NO! Mamaaa!" He worked himself up enough that he began to cough. He couldn't stop since he was still trying to cry.
He threw up again, several times, then began crying again.  

6vampire6mistress6

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:52 am
(is Esme at the house or somewhere else? I can play her for the time being)
Rosalie didn't know what to do, she cleaned everything up and put him in new clothes. "Jasper, could you come in here for a moment?" she called, figuring that Jasper could calm the child down.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:04 pm
Victoria drifted close towards the treaty line and pretended to perform a balancing act on where she figured the line would be.  

MommiiDearest

Beloved Elocutionist

11,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Guildmember 100

kanangirl123

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:07 pm
Jasper strode calmly into the room his calm air even affecting Rosalie, even though she had half a century of trying to avoid it. He picked up the upset child and held his breath calmly while rocking him. Alice bounced in behind him and rested her chin on his shoulder while on tip toe. "He's such a cutie." She whispered in his ear.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:19 pm
Rosalie closed her eyes from the calm that Jasper sent over the room. "Thank you, Jasper, Alice" Rosalie whispered, not wanting to disrupt the newfound peace.  

Arriana_lynn

6vampire6mistress6

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:26 pm
Simon fought the annoying calm, but found it impossible and gave up. He went limp against Jasper. He put his feverish forehead against Jasper's cool skin. It felt so good.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:38 am
Alice reached over Jasper's shoulder to stroke Simon's head, savouring the warmth there. "Only you could make a baby go quiet." She said, laughing quietly.
"Only you could chase them around with shopping bags." Replied Jasper, still chucking even after Alice smacked him lightly.  

kanangirl123

Arriana_lynn

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 8:52 am
Rosalie laughed lightly at their antics. "You guys got him? I'm gonna check on Hailey and Emmett, I think it's about time that she gets fed again anyways" Rosalie said.
Emmett was rocking back and forth in the chair, looking down at his daughter as he had been for the past while. Just then Hailey woke up, her beautiful sky blue eyes catching her fathers. She reached a tiny hand up and held onto her fathers finger, gracing him with a smile. Emmett smiled and kissed her forehead. "Let's go get you something to eat" he suggested, getting up gently and going downstairs. He made a bottle and started feeding her.  
Twilight Saga Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff