Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
school of magic, summonings, and elements (start) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:57 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"It sure is," he said, stilling looking down at Anelissia, smiling.
she looked at him and smiled "what is it?" she asked blushing

"Hehe, nothing," he said, kissing her head.
she smiled and closed her eyes, enjoying him there with her

He closed his eyes, smiling, putting his hands around her waist, lightly rubbing her stomach.
she smiled and signed, she slowly started to fall asleep  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:59 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"It sure is," he said, stilling looking down at Anelissia, smiling.
she looked at him and smiled "what is it?" she asked blushing

He closed his eyes, smiling, putting his hands around her waist, lightly rubbing her stomach.

He noticed her falling asleep, and smiled. He rested his head against hers, closing his eyes, drifting off to sleep.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:06 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

He noticed her falling asleep, and smiled. He rested his head against hers, closing his eyes, drifting off to sleep.
she smiled in her sleep and rested against him, the wind blowing softly against them  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:08 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled in her sleep and rested against him, the wind blowing softly against them
*found them lying on the ground* i better not disturb them *trnsported them back to there dorm  

neon blue penguin

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:19 pm
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

*found them lying on the ground* i better not disturb them *trnsported them back to there dorm
she yawned and woke up "hey, how did we get back here?" she asked yawning  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:21 pm
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

He stirred, and woke up, snuggling next to Analessia. "I don't know," he said, rubbing his eyes and looking around.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:23 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

He stirred, and woke up, snuggling next to Analessia. "I don't know," he said, rubbing his eyes and looking around.
she smiled and snuggled next to him "have a nice sleep?" she asked looking at him  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:27 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she smiled and snuggled next to him "have a nice sleep?" she asked looking at him

"Hehe, yeah. Did you?" he asked, smiling at her.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:28 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin

"of course" she said smiling  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:29 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
neon blue penguin

He smiled and lightly laughed. "Good, good," he said, getting up and stretching.  

Repressed Memories

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:32 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

He smiled and lightly laughed. "Good, good," he said, getting up and stretching.
she laughed and layed back down "so what do you want to do today?" she asked looking at him  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:34 pm
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

she laughed and layed back down "so what do you want to do today?" she asked looking at him

"I don't care," he said, getting back on the bed and laying down next to her.  

Repressed Memories

neon blue penguin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 1:35 pm
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories
Aprilbaby1
Repressed Memories

"I don't care," he said, getting back on the bed and laying down next to her.
*appears beside them* how about some class work?  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games