Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Katsa Darksword (Election coverage in my journal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I sound all right?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe a little
View Results

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:24 pm
So, where'd you guys go on your date? Somewhere romantic I take it? biggrin

Youta: Why are we still talking about this???

And of course, I'd love to see those pics. But uh, can you ask? I don't think Omen would want to hand something so important to a stranger... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 1:53 pm
GranKuwagamon: Well, I was in Wisconsin for a while, so we haven't had much of a chance yet. We went to the mountains a few times.
Leaving me behind no less.  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 2:16 pm
Katsa Darksword
GranKuwagamon: Well, I was in Wisconsin for a while, so we haven't had much of a chance yet. We went to the mountains a few times.

*gasps in horror* How can GranKuwagumon do such a thing, leaving behind his partner like that...he hasn't learn any mannners whatsoever!! Ridiculous!! 3nodding scream

Youta: Well, Katsa seemed to turned out fine so I guess everything went well...

That doesn't matter!! Partners never should leave each other, even if it is the sake for love!! scream

Youta: I think you've gone way over your head... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:46 am
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword

*gasps in horror* How can GranKuwagumon do such a thing, leaving behind his partner like that...he hasn't learn any mannners whatsoever!! Ridiculous!! 3nodding scream

Youta: Well, Katsa seemed to turned out fine so I guess everything went well...

That doesn't matter!! Partners never should leave each other, even if it is the sake for love!! scream

Youta: I think you've gone way over your head... sweatdrop

GranKuwagamon: I thought the idea of dates was that it's only supposed to be two people. sweatdrop  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:51 am
True...you guys should have gone on a double date then!! That way, no one will feel left alone. 3nodding

Youta: But now, he's actually gone... sad  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:52 am
tear-blooded_angel
True...you guys should have gone on a double date then!! That way, no one will feel left alone. 3nodding

GranKuwagamon: Well, Katsa doesn't exactly have a girlfriend. Just someone he really likes.  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:02 pm
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel

GranKuwagamon: Well, Katsa doesn't exactly have a girlfriend. Just someone he really likes.

Aww, that's cute. He should have asked her out. 3nodding

Youta: Maybe the reason he left was because you left him to fend for himself, GranKuwagamon? Maybe he thought you didn't need him anymore since you've got Omen...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:07 pm
tear-blooded_angel
Katsa Darksword
tear-blooded_angel

Aww, that's cute. He should have asked her out. 3nodding

Youta: Maybe the reason he left was because you left him to fend for himself, GranKuwagamon? Maybe he thought you didn't need him anymore since you've got Omen...

GranKuwagamon: I doubt it. But if that's true, then he must have gone somewhere nice because he left his clothes, his cell phone, his watch, his CDs, his suitcases, his toothbrush, his laptop, his wallet and... Sephiroth, show them. *Sephiroth shows them Kaatsa's Digivice that connected his to GranKuwagamon*  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:15 pm
eek He left his digivice?!? Oh my goodness. This is quite serious. Katsa has never done this before, am I correct?

Youta: Where could have he gone to though. That doesn't require anything the items he didn't packed with...this is getting weird. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:19 pm
GranKuwagamon: Never. If he left, he'd either take me with or let me know. And he'd especially take the stuff that we showed you. I mean, I couldn't go to Comic Con with him, but that's understandable. It'd be hard for someone like me to fit in with the crowd.  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:26 pm
Ok, time to do some investigating. I'll be asking people around in their HQs and see if they have seen Katsa.

Youta: But...what if they don't reply? I mean, some probably don't even know what he looks like...:sweat

We have nothing to lose. We must find him as fast as possible. Otherwise...who knows what might be happening to him right this second.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:33 pm
GranKuwagamon: I'll check Sci's HQ and see if Omen or any of them have seen anything. If that doesn't work, I'll do more snooping around our own HQ.
Sephiroth: I'll check the market. I have a way with locals. *flies off*  

KatsaDarksword

Tear_Angel

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:40 pm
I'll go ahead and post about his absences report. Either in the city or...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:46 pm
Lolz,I went to Comic-Con,it was so awesome. ^-^  

Technicolorz

KatsaDarksword

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 12:49 pm
GranKuwagamon: Haha, that's good, Bloodmoon. By the way, have you seen Katsa lately?  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games