Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP (Made up characters/real ones) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What type of videogame out of the choices do you like best?
  Action
  Adventure
  Role-playing
  Strategy
  First-person shooter
  Third-person shooter
  Who would play videogames when you could go outside!?!?!
  What? I'm just voting to get gold!
View Results

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:33 pm
"ah crap" he said as his sharingan activated.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:34 pm
Atekeru drew his two swords and ran up to Kabuto hacking and slashing them at him. Kabuto jumped up and landed behind him, and tried to kick him, but Atekeru turned around and blocked the kick. Kabuto took some throwing needles and threw them at a couple of Atekeru's main nerves. "Agh, I.... can't move! Again..." "Heh, that's one down!"

((Well, just not funny for the fight, anyway. Then, after that, anything goes!))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:38 pm
Harrun charged at Itachi, throwing several kunai at him. Itachi diflected them. Harrun activated his Byakugan, seeing his teketsu. He jabbed at several of them.

((What happened to a tournament?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:41 pm
"I tried moving my right arm, and my left leg moved! Maybe if I can figure out how to move..." He tried moving his left arm, and his right leg moved.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:41 pm
((Stalling......takes...too...long...like...fillers....so lets make them think it was one and kill em when their guard is down.))

Ryoku did tsukiyomi on kabuto."my tsukiyomi is different from itachi's...here's it goes...in my world you get your body parts blown up"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:45 pm
Alright, I can do this now. Atekeru managed to stand up, only to get knocked down when Itachi went flying after Harrun kicked him. "That was really annoying! I just got up.."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:45 pm
Itachi caught Harrun in tsukiyomi. Harrun screamed in pain, huffing on the ground. s**t... I should have seen that comming...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:47 pm
Atekeru stood up, again, and ran over to Itachi but instead of punching him he kicked the air and Itachi used his right leg to kick him, falling down, again.Now, I'm pissed off.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:48 pm
ryoku finished torturing kabuto and went straight to zetsu only to be hit with Kisame's Samehada.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:49 pm
Harrun stood up, wobbling slightly. He jumped to smash Itachi in the head, only to be elbowed in the stomach by Kabuto.  

Batjesusman

Ryoku Sayuri

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:50 pm
Ryoku's chakra was being absorbed by Samehada."Damn...got to get away...from...him.."he said as he tried to gather some breaths."Tsukiyomi takes alot from ya.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:54 pm
And then, Itachi caught Atekeru in Tsukiyomi when he stood up. "Aghh!" He screamed in pain, as he witnessed the death of his clan from the fateful day.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:55 pm
Harrun grunted and coughed up blood.Kabuto walked to him to finish him off, but Harrun tripped him and stomped on his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:59 pm
"I....can't.... take it.... AGHHH!!!!!" Atekeru continued to scream in horror. Sasuke came running from the gate, throwing kunai and shuriken at Itachi. "I'm going to kill you!!!" Itachi dodged the kunai and shuriken, stopping the torture. Sasuke charged up using chidori.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 2:02 pm
Kabuto exploded into a pooff of smoke. The real Kabuto attacked Harrun from behind and sliced his back open with a kunai.

((I be off! I have to give my dog a bath!))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games