Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Cliff Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 1:29 pm
"That's good. Come on,Reko." Riyu growled taking off into sprint.

Soto growled a warning at the strange wolf. "If all you want to do is threaten us then be on your way."

Harken and Kota nodded again to Baine and Meena and returned to their pups.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 5:36 pm
"Ok" Reko said as he sprinted after her, his paws thudding against the ground.

Fenrir bared her lip to then turned to soto "Come on lets rest and talk" she said as she went into the cave.

Baine nodded to harken and kota before they left to the pups.

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 2:24 pm
Riyu padded along mumbling to herself. "Smell anything, Reko?" She called back to her mate.

Soto nodded and followed Fenrir to a shaded spot and started to groom her neck and face.

Harken and Kota snuggled close together as Satkai and Kota suckled quietly giving a small squeak when they fell on each other  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:51 pm
Baine thought 'we will not leave we had made this our home and it will stay that way' he said deciding they will not leave to the forest but stay at the cliffs.

Reko raised his nose and parted his mouth he quickly drew in a scent "buffalo.." he said racing west towards the scent. looking back to see if riyu was following him.

Fenrir smiled and nuzzled soto "I love you" she said licking his maw.  

Matahari Harimau

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:14 pm
Meena smiled as Ka jumped on Dimitri. well it looked more like fell on Dimitri.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:38 pm
Riyu caught up to Reko and followed the scent of the buafflo. "Reko, I'm sorry. If I sounded gruff, it just feels weird being surrounded by so many wolves again. Forgive me?"

Soto licked Fenrir's face tenderly. "I love you, too. We were meant to be together. I want us to be together forever." Soto growled softly.

Satkai nuzzled his sister and let out a little growl. He could make out blurs through his half open eyes and started to nibble his sister playfully. Toka yipped softly and tried to roll away from her brother. Soon the pups would become part of the pack and ready to play.  

Aricia Kylie

Matahari Harimau

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:03 pm
dimitri yipped and jumped back on ka.

feros too turned jumping on dimitri and ka.

Baine smiled and licked meena on the maw.

Reko stopped and turned "I understand, and i forgive you" he said licking her so affectionatly.

Fenrir turned to soto a tear sliding down her face "We will always be together" she said and laid by him her face rested on his side.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 12:17 pm
The long male stood, his ears erect as he gaze off the edge of the cliff into the nothingness below. Well, there were things below, of course, but his eyesight was not so good that he could determine what, exactly, the shapes were from this height. Some shrubbery, perhaps some water, he presumed. Too far down for it to really matter, at any rate. Yet still he looked, his haunches curved under him as he sat.

The truth behind his appearance, which seemed to be that of a pondering wolf, was that he was bored. Damn near bored out of his mind, even. And though he knew it would be wise to ruin such boredom by hunting or doing something productive, instead he stood, and glanced out over the edge of the earth, as though the sky and the beyond would give him answers.

They didn't of course, and he nearly laughed at himself.

Andy, you're turning into a fool.

And indeed, maybe he was.

` n e k e n e k e

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:04 pm
"Thank you. Now let's go get some buffalo." Riyu growled as she crouched low, ready to punce on anything she could find.

"So do you think we could have pups of our own or do you want to wait?" Soto asked softly.

Harken raised his head when he heard the pups growling but when he realized they were just playing he lay back down and went to sleep.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 5:23 pm
Aricia Kylie
"Thank you. Now let's go get some buffalo." Riyu growled as she crouched low, ready to punce on anything she could find.

"So do you think we could have pups of our own or do you want to wait?" Soto asked softly.

Harken raised his head when he heard the pups growling but when he realized they were just playing he lay back down and went to sleep.

"Alright, last one to catch it gets the but" he said jokingly as he nudged her over then ran after the sent.

"I think the sooner the better then they can grow up with the other pups" she said smiling (pm?)  

Matahari Harimau

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 1:36 pm
"Well, that will be you." Riyu growled playfully as she ran past him.

"Good. It will be good to have pups of our own soon." Soto growled.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:02 pm
Fenrir-Feros
dimitri yipped and jumped back on ka.

feros too turned jumping on dimitri and ka.

Baine smiled and licked meena on the maw.

Reko stopped and turned "I understand, and i forgive you" he said licking her so affectionatly.

Fenrir turned to soto a tear sliding down her face "We will always be together" she said and laid by him her face rested on his side.

Ka squiled as the weight fell on him Meena smiled and pulled him out form under them and dropped him on fero Ka smiled up at his mom and bit feros' era and then found Dimitri's tail adn bit down hard on it. and giggled.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Aricia Kylie

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 5:39 pm
Harken came into the clearing with two short legged pups following him as far as they could before Kota called them back with a worried growl.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 6:25 pm
Feros growled and turned to bite on Ka's tail.

Dimitri yelped and ran knocking into harkens pups "Hey wanna play?" he asked happy to see them his tail wagging.

"haha but not for long" said reko as he passed her the buffalo scent getting closer.

Baine smiled as he whatched all the pups get along and he knew soon there would be more. He knew and saw it in there eyes that soto and fenrir were ready.  

Matahari Harimau

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:21 pm
Meena let out a low growl and ka looked at her and wobled over to her and licked her snout. Meena smiled and nudged him towards his sister and brother.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 30 31 32 33 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff