Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Outer Rim
Wookie, Ewok, or Gungan? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:18 am
Flamer42
I am not sure if he would have ran from the MTTs in the begining though.
he probably would have though, if he had been exiled, he would have stood no chance one on one against the MTTs. unless youre a mandalorian, specforcer, or jedi, taking on an MTT one on one should be avoided. Tarpals wasn't any of those, yet neither was he a fool. a tactical withdrawl would have been on order.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:20 am
Hellz no he wouldn't! He'd jump on one, rip out those puny droids Halo2 style, and take that sucker for a spin around the swamp! Heck, if a Wookie with two Ewoks in tow can take an ATST and wipe out several other 'chickens', Tarpals could certainly take down a few tanks and STAPs!  

jedi_master_tenku

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:22 am
jedi_master_tenku
Hellz no he wouldn't! He'd jump on one, rip out those puny droids Halo2 style, and take that sucker for a spin around the swamp! Heck, if a Wookie with two Ewoks in tow can take an ATST and wipe out several other 'chickens', Tarpals could certainly take down a few tanks and STAPs!
tanks and staps I have no dubt he'd be able to roast. but a troop transport? he'd be overrun.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:23 am
Well, OK, howz 'bout this: he takes over a tank that's behind the transports, and takes 'em by surprise.  

jedi_master_tenku

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:29 am
jedi_master_tenku
Well, OK, howz 'bout this: he takes over a tank that's behind the transports, and takes 'em by surprise.
THAT make sense, but remember, he wouldn't have any idea how to operate it. he's a calvary man, not a tanker.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 11:43 am
True, but they do have some basic vehicular technology, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.  

jedi_master_tenku

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2004 1:09 pm
jedi_master_tenku
True, but they do have some basic vehicular technology, it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.
remember. droids. they might have had to be hardwired into the system in order to operate the tank.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:38 am
jedi_master_tenku

You realize that you just compared a wookie to a gungan? There is no comparison there much less Chewbaca and a gungan. Though aren't all the droids offline while on the tank? Couldn't anyone just climb in and take ou the pilot?  

MedicalMechanica

Flamer42

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:40 am
I say you just through a gungan equivalant to a thermal detinator in one of the troop compartments. I mean, nothing is invalnurable, unlikely to work maybe, but possible at least.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:41 am
It's possible, but I doubt it. That'd make it too much of a pain to replace one in the middle of battle if something happened to it. Plus, from what I saw, it was the battle droids piloting everything, and they don't appear to have any real connectin devices, other than a power one, I'd assume.  

jedi_master_tenku

Flamer42

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2004 8:43 am
Meh, this is all theory of course.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 9:15 am
Of course, but it's very fun to theorize.  

jedi_master_tenku

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:43 pm
blue raccoon  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 12:57 pm
So you keep saying...  

jedi_master_tenku

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 1:39 pm
jedi_master_tenku
So you keep saying...
at least I found the right thread this time.  
The Outer Rim

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 550 551 552 553 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games