Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Hogwarts school of witchcraft and wizardry ^_^ JOIN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:15 am

???- He looked up at the sky. It was starting to get dark out. He smiled in a sinister way looking up at the black clouds. If I were you I would get out of here while you are still are able. Bahhahahahhah, "the shadow disappeared as its laugh ecoed".

Saiden- He had his hand on his head as he sighed. The one you just met there goes by the name Dark Link. He is a rather cocky level 5 half immortal. I saw people like that just about every day when I lived here. I would understand if you wanted to leave now but you haven't really visited this place till you see the mountains. And I'm a tad bit home sick for this place really.

He started walking up a grassy hill. Come, the view at the top of this hill is great.
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:18 am

Dandellion followed him.
"What do you mean by level?How do you know the guy?"

Krusadin

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:22 am

Krusadin
Dandellion followed him.
"What do you mean by level?How do you know the guy?"

*logen looked uninterested but followed*
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:24 am

I know him because he's been living here for quite some time. As for levels it is a balancing tool. You see mortals can be ranked between one to three. Half mortals can be a four to six and immortals can become anywhere from a seven to ten though few make it to eight. A three in a mortal shows that there energy is exceptional.

These numbers are not just numbers either. They often predetermine a battle before it is even fought. That is why he was so nervous when he saw I was going to attack. Cause he knows about the laws of power, everyone here does.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Krusadin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:29 am

Dandellion stumbled on a hole in the ground and fell on her behind. She rose up quickly and continued to walk forward.
"Your level is three. How can that be reached?" she said interestedly.

"What would our level be?"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:29 am

LanceCalvis
I know him because he's been living here for quite some time. As for levels it is a balancing tool. You see mortals can be ranked between one to three. Half mortals can be a four to six and immortals can become anywhere from a seven to ten though few make it to eight. A three in a mortal shows that there energy is exceptional.

These numbers are not just numbers either. They often predetermine a battle before it is even fought. That is why he was so nervous when he saw I was going to attack. Cause he knows about the laws of power, everyone here does.

*logen said:*

"ha~haa youre the first one who teach me anything since, third grade!..."

Wacram Glaziuz

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:32 am

*logen then said*

"let me refrase that, teach me something, i didnt already know!"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:36 am

Krusadin
Dandellion stumbled on a hole in the ground and fell on her behind. She rose up quickly and continued to walk forward.

Your both a three and he was a five. My level isn't important really so it doesn't really matter. Saiden continued up the mountain as he dodged the question.

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:55 am

LanceCalvis
Krusadin

Your both a three and he was a five. My level isn't important really so it doesn't really matter. Saiden continued up the mountain as he dodged the question.

*Logen said*

"well, even if ime a "3" there are the fact that i know how to use my power in all maners there are to learn at Hogwarts"
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:13 am

(I'll take a break and come back later in the evening)

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

Wacram Glaziuz
LanceCalvis
Krusadin

*Logen said*

"well, even if ime a "3" there are the fact that i know how to use my power in all maners there are to learn at Hogwarts"

Trust me, you don't want to find a way to break that balance. If you do you will be watched at all times. Lord Voldomort from your land was one person that was able to break that balance. He surpassed his mortality and was driven insane because of it.

The party reached the top of the hill and could see the landscape around them.

User Image

Krusadin

[mmmkay, see you laters then ><]

Wacram Glaziuz

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 6:14 am

Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin

[mmmkay, see you laters then ><]

Yep
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:12 am

Dandellion looked amazed and took a picture of the landscape.
"Now this is sumthin'"she whispered.

Krusadin

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 8:41 am

A thunderous voice could be heard in the clouds overhead.

???- Who goes there?

Saiden- It is just me, I decided to show a few young Magicians this land.

The creature flew down from the clouds. Its wing span was absolutely massive but the creatures wings only gave off a cool breeze. A massive and rather old looking dragon landed on the flat ground. The creature seemed to be studying the two Magicans as it took a few steps forward.

User Image
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games