Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Samurai RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:37 pm
Ghost Patriot
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin
(Going to sleep, bye)
gonk crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

lol take it easy, its not doom^^

ohh yes it is!! emo crying emo it become 100000% more boring when she goes crying crying crying emo emo  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 3:41 pm
Wacram Glaziuz
Ghost Patriot
Wacram Glaziuz
Krusadin
(Going to sleep, bye)
gonk crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying

lol take it easy, its not doom^^

ohh yes it is!! emo crying emo it become 100000% more boring when she goes crying crying crying emo emo
well, then lets take a breake for today and continue tomorrow  

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:06 pm
(just lets try again)
"hmmm where did the new beautiful girl go?" looks around  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:08 pm
Hanabi was drying her clothes, she she was sitting wearing only undergarments behind some trees, where she knew that no one would see her. Humming a happy tune.  

La Petite Ange

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:11 pm
KaosAngel012
Hanabi was drying her clothes, she she was sitting wearing only undergarments behind some trees, where she knew that no one would see her. Humming a happy tune.

Bakara starts yelling "hello beautiful Hanabi, where are you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:14 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

She blushes slightly. "I'm over here, behind some trees! Waiting for my clothing to dry!"  

La Petite Ange

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:18 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

She blushes slightly. "I'm over here, behind some trees! Waiting for my clothing to dry!"

he walks too her with no shirt on and a smoke in his mouth "ahhh there you are beauti" sits down "missed you" laughs a little  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:20 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

he walks too her with no shirt on and a smoke in his mouth "ahhh there you are beauti" sits down "missed you" laughs a little

"Waah!" she jumps a bit surprised and quickly grabs her clothes to cover herself. "What are you doing here?!"  

La Petite Ange

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:22 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

"Waah!" she jumps a bit surprised and quickly grabs her clothes to cover herself. "What are you doing here?!"

"ahh jesus take it easy, I'm not a perv, a body is a normal thing, don't be shy" he looks up in the sky  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:25 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

"ahh jesus take it easy, I'm not a perv, a body is a normal thing, don't be shy" he looks up in the sky

"Ooh... eerm.... sorry.... I just have had some bad experiences with men...." she said smiling shyly.  

La Petite Ange

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:26 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

"Ooh... eerm.... sorry.... I just have had some bad experiences with men...." she said smiling shyly.

"just tell me your story, I will gladly hear what a beauti like you have to say" smiles too you  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:27 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

"just tell me your story, I will gladly hear what a beauti like you have to say" smiles too you

She blushes and shakes her head. "No.... I don't want to remember such horrible times...." she said.  

La Petite Ange

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:29 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

She blushes and shakes her head. "No.... I don't want to remember such horrible times...." she said.

"okay thats fine" he smiles and hugs you  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:30 pm
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

She blushes again since she's half naked. "Um....." hugs him back a bit shyly.  

La Petite Ange

Superlicious-Applepie

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:32 pm
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012
Ghost Patriot
KaosAngel012

She blushes again since she's half naked. "Um....." hugs him back a bit shyly.

she gets warm in his arms as it is a little cold without clothes on "don't worry, I won't do anything"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games