Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fullmetal Alchemist Roleplay! please read first page first! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:34 pm

(*Mobius' eye does the whole laser pointer thing in her eyes* Haha! You can't see! Now you'll have to read your precious Hairy Plotter in Braille! Muhahahahahahahaha! And just to add to my fun, Ridikulus! *Makes Logen look like she's wearing Ron's aunt's hat and purse* Ha!)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:38 pm

-Do something!
-What?
-Something!
-Fine..

kimi looked at the situation.
A tiny smile on her mouth.
She walked to Shinu and clapped her on her shoulder.
"They will be ok, i think." She said. "And be the way, feelings are some odd
things aren't they?" She didn't feel something either, but she was so used to it so she didn't care.

-Done...

Evy-Chan1337

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:42 pm

Mobius Nightshade
(*Mobius' eye does the whole laser pointer thing in her eyes* Haha! You can't see! Now you'll have to read your precious Hairy Plotter in Braille! Muhahahahahahahaha! And just to add to my fun, Ridikulus! *Makes Logen look like she's wearing Ron's aunt's hat and purse* Ha!)

[*wacram does the Imperius curse and makes he do a lapdance on some random on looker*]
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:46 pm

*smiles a bit* Thank you Kimi-chan... I guess I feel a bit better..

(( OI! scream LOGEN AND MOBIUS I SHALL EAT YOU BOTH IF YOU WILL NOT ROLEPLAY!!! domokun ))

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:48 pm

(Mobius used his powers from Comatose Demoness to reverse time, then he let his homunculus powers kick in to turn him into a mindless being of destruction which couldn't be controlled by anything and made Logen explode!!! xp )
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:50 pm

Mobius stirred from his fainting. "I fear that something has gone quite wrong... "

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ahiru Takashi

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:52 pm

(( OMG THANK YOU LORD!!!!! *light from the sky shines down on her* [lol over-doin it a bit on my part lol]))

*Looks at Mobius* How...? What's wrong..?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:53 pm

Mobius Nightshade
(Mobius used his powers from Comatose Demoness to reverse time, then he let his homunculus powers kick in to turn him into a mindless being of destruction which couldn't be controlled by anything and made Logen explode!!! xp )

[*Logen smiled and died not from the explosion, she just vanished intoo the space time continuum, what happened was: she was eaten by a hippogryph that she was patting, she was eaten by it when she was baby*]

Wacram Glaziuz

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 10:56 pm

"I don't know... This sword... What is it doing in my hands? Why do I feel something is about to make everything worse as I hold it? I want to let go of it, but something tells me I shouldn't. Did something happen while I was out?" He looked at Shinu. "This eye is magic. But you can lie to me if you think you need to. I might not want to know, anyway."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:01 pm

I...I won't lie. You need to know... *she closes her eyes and breathes deeply, then looks at Mobius* Logen has transferred your violent military/Homunculus side into that sword. If you let go and happen to get a serious injury, you will die like any other human...and if you loose will power...you will lose yourself to the side trapped in the sword... at least that's all I gathered.....

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:06 pm

"You're right. I needed to know. How's Logen? I don't care about how much bad news there is about me as long as she's fine."
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:08 pm

*She seems shaken up by something. the one detail she left out.....* As for the one called Shinu, we wait eagerly to consume her! Muhahahahahahahahahaha!!! *What they meant by consume she did not know, but it frightened her to an extent that she was trembling slightly* Logen... I don't know why...but she passed out as well. She is unharmed physically though..

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:11 pm

"Is something bothering you?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:14 pm

A-Ah! ^ ^;;;; Nothing at all! ^ ^;; It's not like something scary happened or anything! N-Not at all! heheh..^ ^;;;;;

Ahiru Takashi

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2007 11:16 pm

"Even without this magic eye, I can tell you're not telling the truth. You don't have to tell me, but did a creepy voice come out of me and say something to you?"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games