Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
Galactic Mysteries Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sol Walker
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 9:08 am
um...folks? a day on Bespin is 12 hours. Ive said that like a couple times at least when we were there in the RP.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 7:55 pm
that's still pretty easy tho... i mean, it's just half of a normal day, so multiply it by two and measure it in units composed of two, and you basically have a normal day here.

=/  

Nospai Deathous

AFK Masturbating

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 8:18 pm
Here's a little something that's been on my mind for the last couple of days:

In KotOR, there are more dark Jedi than you can shake a stick at, as well as many Sith acolytes, apprentices and so on. However, there can only actually be two Darths, a master and apprentice, at any time. Is there anything in particular to separate your average Sith from a Darth?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2005 9:48 pm
....i always forget exactly when they started the rule that there could only be 2 sith...  

Nospai Deathous

Mercury33

PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2005 4:09 pm
The "two Sith" rule was started a couple of millenia ago by Darth Bane after the Ruusan War. For a darkside purist, like Bane, the two Sith are the only TRUE darksiders. The others are merely pretenders. For a non-purist, like Sidious, the Sith are the two strongest darksiders, and the others are mere servants, although it does allow for easier replacement of a Sith Lord. If your apprentice dies, you can replace him with an acolyte, or something like that.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 2:08 am
Speaking of Ruusan, i was reading the Kyl Katarn books, the 'Dark Forces' series. Are they even 'expanded universe' canon? cause there were a lot of things that violated basic stuff...  

Nospai Deathous

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 10:52 am
Nospai Deathous
Speaking of Ruusan, i was reading the Kyl Katarn books, the 'Dark Forces' series. Are they even 'expanded universe' canon? cause there were a lot of things that violated basic stuff...

Kyle Katarn has books? No way? Written by who? And why arent they on the Del Rey timelines?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 11:35 am
Yes, the games were based off the books... or were they comics? either way, I haven't read them, though they are semi accurate to the game...  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Nospai Deathous

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:56 pm
i think the books were based off the game... at least that's what it says on the back cover. and in the end of the first book, it's kinda boring, cause it's exactly like the first level of dark forces I.

but the illustrations are good.... >.>;  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 8:00 am
ow cool i didnt know there where books of him..
(kyle katarn just rules razz )
and yeah in many games the 1 master 1 apprentice rule is violated, but the apprentice can become master by killing the current one, and take a new apprentice.  

Ryuu Kuro

FrozenPhoenix32

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:46 am
In what games is the Rule of Two violated??

Dark Forces: Jedi Knight?

No.

KotOR?

No.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2005 10:51 am
ow yeah cultist guys...but still its kinda weird that there are so many force guys...in the movies its only like..2 sith..no more..  

Ryuu Kuro

TaylaEwa

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 9:22 am
i could be wrong but didn't KOTOR take place before the movies? or atleast at a different part of the time line? It could have been going on before we got rid of all the jedi and went down to just Sidious and his Darth(Maul/Tyrannus(sp?)/Vader)..  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:55 pm
It took place 4000 years before A new hope. Waay before teh clone wars and the empire.  

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200

Eurus_Dri

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:56 am
I think that humans may actually have no homeworld in the Star Wars galaxy and may actually come from Earth in our galaxy as the Rakata who ruled the galaxy millenia ago had technology that allowed interstellar travel that wasn't hyperspace technology we see in the modern Star Wars galaxy (it could be some other form of sci-fi technology or perhaps even some kind of force ability as the Rakata had a strong link to the force). This other form of travel could allow for intergalactic travel (not necessarily very fast travel, as it should realistically take decades) so they could have travelled to other galaxies collecting species to rule including humans from the Milky Way. This would account for the fact that no human homeworld is ever mentioned, the impossibly small probablilty of a species evolving somewhere else in the universe to be identical to us (evolution is random after all), the fact that humans were already widespread throughout the glaxy before the invention of hyperspace, and the reason why there are so many thousands and thousands of species in one galaxy.  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games