Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Lunar Guardia Legend Rp <Open> Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:31 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Lilith glanced at him. "You're sad.... I can feel it..." she whispered quietly. "Is there.... anyway I can help?" she asked.

tsume looked at her
no its ok im just remembering something from my past
a fire fly flies into the room

"Oh.... alright.... but if you need to talk... dont hesitate, alright...?" she asks him, seeing the firefly enter the room.
its jst....this night...it's so much like the last time i saw my father alive
tsume looks at the ground and a second tear falls
it even feels the same as that night did

Lilith walks over to him and kneels in front of him. She places both of her hands in his face, touching it softly and smiles a bit. "Don't you cry, Tsume. I know that you miss your dad... but I'm pretty sure that wherever your dad is, he's very proud of what you're doing now..." she emits a soft, warm aura, making him feel more relax and comfortable.
thanks lilith its just i miss him so much and the rest of the tribe....thaey dont even know if im alive  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:33 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
Lilith glanced at him. "You're sad.... I can feel it..." she whispered quietly. "Is there.... anyway I can help?" she asked.

tsume looked at her
no its ok im just remembering something from my past
a fire fly flies into the room

"Oh.... alright.... but if you need to talk... dont hesitate, alright...?" she asks him, seeing the firefly enter the room.

Lilith walks over to him and kneels in front of him. She places both of her hands in his face, touching it softly and smiles a bit. "Don't you cry, Tsume. I know that you miss your dad... but I'm pretty sure that wherever your dad is, he's very proud of what you're doing now..." she emits a soft, warm aura, making him feel more relax and comfortable.
thanks lilith its just i miss him so much and the rest of the tribe....thaey dont even know if im alive

She smiles and nods. "Then maybe you should go back to your tribe." she said.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:35 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

maybe but first i should try and become stronger...if they dont remember my scent then they will try and steer us away from the tribes cave  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:38 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

maybe but first i should try and become stronger...if they dont remember my scent then they will try and steer us away from the tribes cave

Lilith smiles softly. "Then you have to become stronger soon... so we get there before they forget your scent..." she said jokingly. "Don't worry... I'll be with you in every step of the way."  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:44 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

Lilith smiles softly. "Then you have to become stronger soon... so we get there before they forget your scent..." she said jokingly. "Don't worry... I'll be with you in every step of the way."
tsume looks up from the ground at her
thanks lilith its nice to here that  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:47 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

"You're quite welcome," she said, smiling at him. "rest now... you must be tired."  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:51 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

"You're quite welcome," she said, smiling at him. "rest now... you must be tired."
tsume lays back down
thanks lilith
he then yawns and falls asleep  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 4:53 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

tsume lays back down
thanks lilith

Lilith smiles and lays down as well. "sweet dreams..." she said falling asleep as well.  

La Petite Ange

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:14 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

tsume lays back down
thanks lilith

Lilith smiles and lays down as well. "sweet dreams..." she said falling asleep as well.
tsume starts to dream
{sorry it took so long to reply my dad and some a** hole were fighting and he just came back}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 5:40 pm
(what is happening don't make me get the sizzors agen.)  

King Phar

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:34 pm
King Phar
{we are all in a hut sleeping}  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:34 pm
lupinewarrior
King Phar
{we are all in a hut sleeping}
(ok but i'm still with my master right.)  

King Phar

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 6:36 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

tsume lays back down
thanks lilith

tsume starts to dream
{sorry it took so long to reply my dad and some a** hole were fighting and he just came back}

(oh... sory back lol) Lilith covers herself with a blanket and continues to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:55 pm
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

tsume lays back down
thanks lilith

tsume starts to dream

(oh... sory back lol) Lilith covers herself with a blanket and continues to sleep.
{lol its ok}the fire fly flew in and landed on tsume's head as he slept  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:58 pm
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012
lupinewarrior
KaosAngel012

tsume lays back down
thanks lilith

tsume starts to dream

{lol its ok}the fire fly flew in and landed on tsume's head as he slept

After a few minutes, when the storm cleared up, LIlith woke up and quietly walked outside.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games