Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
~A Naruto RP~OPEN & really needs people! (made-ups allowed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:58 am
Broken-inside-agian
2UchihaSasuke2
"Did you say, Uchiha?" Sinn appeared behind Nikura. "My name is Sinn Uchiha. Apparently, there's more survivors of our clan than I thought."

"yes, really?" Nikura turns around startled. "I Guess so, I have found about 5 including you and me. Wow."

Ok I might as well tell you cause you'll fugure it out eventually, I survived cause I helped him do it, Why you servived idk, But I know why I did. I Helped Itachi kill our clan...there now you know,...*stares at Sinn intently waiting on his reply after he realizes what he just heard*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:31 pm
((uh... i think the rp just died...))  

Sarcastic Squirrel

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:47 am
(aww man I kiiled it..hmm i've gotta stop killing people lol j/k)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 5:21 pm
"You.... helped Itachi? Guess he's not such a big hotshot as everyone says!" Sinn said, "I survived, because, well, I was not there when the massacre happened."  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:20 am
mmhhmm i think it's time i come out, yes i did, he and sasuke are my brothers....he is very stong though no matter what u might think....*nods* it was a very fun day *grins*  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 11:48 am
"Hah, he's not as strong as me... I've fought him before." Sinn punched the ground and all of the earth around him came up, making it unable to see him, and when it dropped back down, he was gone.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Sintheantihero13

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:40 am
(Sorry, I'm back from vacation..my bad!!! V.V) *Sasuke looks around* Hmm...  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 3:54 pm
*watches* ha ha we'll see how strong you really are *walks aways from where he was standing*  

Nikki the Juggalette

Sintheantihero13

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 11:40 am
(Jeeze! I've really been out! Where are so far? could someone recap? I've been outta town sorry...)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:56 pm
((Well.. I jumped in, and there was just a bunch of talking between my character and Broken-inside-agian's about the Uchiha clan and how she helped Itachi...))  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Catbutalso

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 8:42 am
(Sorry,i was on vacation,too).

Sakura walked down the way searching for the others.
I wonder what will happen with the mission.Will we go or not at last?she thought.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2007 6:54 pm
Sinn reappeared in the forest, surrounded by complete silence. Suddenly, somebody jumped down from a tree and landed next to him. "You're late." "Yes, I know, but I ran into this Nikura girl on the way. Apparently she's an Uchiha, also." "Now... I've decided to call all of this off, for now. Somebody ruined the whole thing. Don't ask questions. Now, leave." "Whatever..." Sinn mumbled, and disappeared.  

Kage_of_Shikyo

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2007 7:16 pm
Nikura walks around with her friends partying and celebrating  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:31 pm
((hey can I join? If I can heres my pro
username: Zetsummei
character name: Sero Uchiha
personality: Unknown
other notes: He has been on the Akatsuki team for about a few months. He has taken Orochimaru's position.
picture: User Image))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

yuiop952

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:49 pm
all of the sudden they see a strange figure  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items