Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Ninja's of the Shadow ((OPEN!! Need people)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:49 pm
Kyo looked over at Asumaru for a second "there from the forest of spirits."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 5:56 pm
Tel was impressed that she knew that. "Yes." he said. "They are spirits of past dead creatures. Everything you summon has once been alive, but is now dead and in the Forest of Spirits, at rest. When you summon something, it angers the spirits. The more you summon, the angrier they become. If you summon too much, they will come after you, and will not stop until you are bathed in your own blood, your heart at your side. That is why, you must control what you summon, and how much you summon at a time." Tel finished.

There is more, Aisumaru told Kuragam. He knows more then he is telling.
Then to Kyo he said, Heed his words, young mortal, they will save your life.  

Alchemist of the Twilight

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:01 pm
Xin walked through the dead forest around him. There were no leaves on the trees except for the few that hadn't fallen yet. It was almost ominous really how many leaves were on the trees. It seemed to match the amount of people that lived in that forest. He hadn't seen a soul since he stepped foot in these woods. Just a poor bandit that had fallen on hard times in his life. Xin knew the man was following him as he traveled. He must have taken him for just a regular villager. He calmly walked forward acting like he didn't know he was being followed. He used his ears to keep an eye on the one following him.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:02 pm
"yea everything i summon goes back and K'nock wasnt summoned so i never had to like i dont know like 'de summon him..." "so should i send all of these back and find another guardean animal?"  

xXbe_JealousXx

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:55 pm
Xin traveled through the forest till he found a cabin. It was made of logs and bricks. From the looks of things this cabin was made by hand. The sound of metal could be heard from the back of the cabinet. There was a grey haired man sharpening a sword behind his house. There was also a shed with a furnace and other tools that escaped his knowledge. Was this person a Blacksmith of some sort?

The grey haired man looked cautiously from his sword. He was currently sharpening it for whatever reason. At first he was rather calm yet aware of Xins presence. Then he spotted the Shadow marking on his right arm that had been placed as a sign of his heritage. The man had a fierce look in his eye as he lifted the blade with his right hand pointing it at Xin. He was six feet away from where he was standing but it didn't matter. Ninjas were thieves and murderers for hire in his eyes. He saw no honor in there way of living in the least. He grew up in an area that didn't see many Ninjas. One would occasionally be spotted or leave some sort of sign that they were there. Monsters they were, every one of them in his eyes. Get out of here kid if you know what is good for you. I will not have you stealing even an apple from this cabin. He was ready to fell his opponent in one stroke if he attacked.

Xin didn't know what to say about what the man had said. I too disliked the way most Ninja used there abilities. But unlike the man he didn't have hatred for those that misused there talents. Only pity and he knew there were honorable Ninja as well. A tear shown down his cheek as he looked at the one wielding the sword. He had been searching for someone such as this man on his journey. Now he found them and this person thought him nothing more than a pathetic beast. With a somewhat quivering voice he asked before walking away. What is the name that I can remember you by? I would like to know what order gives you the right to judge me as less than human.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 11:06 am
The man answered with a tempered voice at Xins comment. I am part of the order of the Samurai. We live honorably and die honorably. He felt an odd sort of reaction from the boy. The normal reaction for a Ninja when you questioned there way of life. Was to attack right then and there or disappear and try to get a stealth kill. He knew there ways all too well having run into enough of em. He lowered his blade pointing it to the ground as he gripped it tightly in his right hand. Perhaps I could teach you the honorable path. You are still young and therefore open to new ideas, what do you say stranger?  

LanceCalvis
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 1:00 pm
"Yes. Let them all go home." Tel said. "Now we must attain to Silencers. They have been posing a thredt to us all, and training is over. As soon as Kyo finds a guardian animal, we will depart."

Aisumaru's bright blue eyes glowed in anticiaption, and Kuragam's red eyes blazed with the intensity of the fire within him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 3:51 pm
"im just wondering but can i go to the forest of spirits and get an animal from there?"  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:40 pm
"HAVE YOU NOT BEEN PAYING ATTENTION?!" Tel roared. Kuragam gave him a stern, angry look.

So only Tel could hear, Aisumaru said Be gentle with the her. She is a child and is fragile.

"No, you can't, or you will be killed! If you have an idea as to what you want your animal to be, tell me. I will locate one and will take you to it."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 12:56 pm
"ok...grrr....back 2 choseing again..." kyo says frustrated.  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:29 pm
"We gave you suggestion, now it's time for you to decide."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:36 pm
"give me a minute..." whee  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:37 pm
Tel grunted.
"It won't be an easy decison."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 1:38 pm
"i dont even wanna replace K'nock!!!"  

xXbe_JealousXx

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 2:47 pm
You have to Aisumaru's raspy voice said.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games