Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
.Hack// RPG (OPEN!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You likey?
  Yes!
  No way!
  Likey?!
View Results

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:17 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
she looks around "this sucks" she yells out loud "what am i going to do now" she sighs shaking her head, she looks into the bag "stupid gems, its all your fault" she closes it and pushes back her long black hair, she sighs

silverblade stares at her "do you play the world" he asks her.
she jumps hearing him, she puts her hands on her hips wondering if she could trust him "yes i do, do you?" she asked staring at him

"yes im the moderator silverblade, but you can call me kuho" he said holding out his hand.
"i remember you" she said and shakes her hand "nice to meet you Kuho, im Yumi"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:22 pm
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
she looks around "this sucks" she yells out loud "what am i going to do now" she sighs shaking her head, she looks into the bag "stupid gems, its all your fault" she closes it and pushes back her long black hair, she sighs

she jumps hearing him, she puts her hands on her hips wondering if she could trust him "yes i do, do you?" she asked staring at him

"yes im the moderator silverblade, but you can call me kuho" he said holding out his hand.

"ok, well im sorry for ending the world on you and everyone but we have a problem" kuho said  

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:24 pm
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1
Okami_Shirinai
Aprilbaby1

"ok, well im sorry for ending the world on you and everyone but we have a problem" kuho said
"yea i know, virus" she sighs "i have a problem as well, dont know what to do"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 7:25 pm
comes into the world
"ahh its been a while"  

King Yoshimitsu

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:09 pm
((sorry, but you'll have to play as your "real world" character for a while. ^-^'))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:11 pm
(cant im a mod)  

King Yoshimitsu

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:12 pm
((okies, i edited the profile thingy a little, since we're going to be RPing with our "real" characters a little, if you don't want to edit your profile though, you don't have to.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:14 pm
(aiight)  

King Yoshimitsu

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:18 pm
((tell me when you've changed it, then tell me the page your profile's on.))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:18 pm
(oh you want me to change it from Mod to a real person)  

King Yoshimitsu

oiseaux sister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:25 pm
((yes! she wears a kimono!!! a couple eras off, but...oh well!!mwahahahaha!!!))

Arisu, incredibly bored, and not very hungry, decided to take a walk outside. It was a little dark out, but she didn't care. Once she got out of her house, Arisu overheard some people talking about "The World". Her kimono flapping a little, Arisu jogged up to the two, asking "You guys play 'The World'?" She didn't know why she was being so surprised, ~or friendly~ millions of people played "The World". But Arisu thought it was nice just to know who you might be playing with.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 9:27 pm
((no, i just need a picture of your character when he/she is not playing "The World", but i don't want you to replace anything! <=o ))  

oiseaux sister

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:27 pm
"well what is your problem, "kuho asked staring at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:29 pm
"hmm you have that braclet right?" she opens the bag around her waist and takes out a bluish gem "well i have these things, rememeber them?"  

Aprilbaby1

Okami_Shirinai

Eloquent Husband

9,425 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2007 1:37 pm
Aprilbaby1
"hmm you have that braclet right?" she opens the bag around her waist and takes out a bluish gem "well i have these things, rememeber them?"

"oh ya those things" kuho said, "whats with them" Kuho stood there looking at the barclet  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff