Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The Flower Meadow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:07 pm
Ka nodded. "I see well is there anything I can help with. I don't want to sound rude to you but you can't see? But aura's? You reacted oddly when I approached the group."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:20 pm
Raven walked back to his spot looking over the words that ka had said. It was very strange.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Loup de la Soleil
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 2:05 am
"Um, yes..." Neira was a little shocked by Ka's unique perception, but not entirely so she decided it was fine to fill him in. "That is, no, I cannot see, but I do see, in a way, by watching the auras and emotions of others. Anything that is not alive normally gives me no form at all and I'm left completely blind, but..." she hesitated. "B-but when you came it was like a radiant white light so bright I couldn't look directly towards you; I was blinded in a different way..."

She closed her unseeing eyes and watched the dazling light refract off of the wolf's soul, but she couldn't hear his thoughts. It was so blissfully quiet in her head as she concentrated solely on him. She sighed peacably.

She lifted her head. "Perhaps you can help me find peace, or rather help my mother find peace... Have you seen her? Um, she's rather plain looking unfortunately, but she goes by the name of Alania...?"

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:20 am
Raven looked around himself and then counted the wolves again. This time the new wolf made eight wolves. Strange, 8 + 1 = 9. Where is the ninth one? Raven looked at each wolf. "Lynnia," he growled to him self.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:59 am
Lakota yawned. She sat politely, keeping a tab on Jericho, and listening to some of the wolves. She enjoyed having other wolves around. Before she ran into Alex, she had almost no one else, and she wasn't really treated very kindly, which was where her timidness came from. She liked being around others that she knew wouldn't put ehr down all the time.
Jericho stretched and yawned. He was bored. He heard the group of wolves talking but it didn't sound interesting at all. He spotted a bird enarby on the ground adn crouched low. he sprinted at it, but it flew away. He trotted back to Lakota and huffed. "Sis, I'm bored..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:56 am
Raven looked at the sky again, and saw some thing. It flew over them and swiftly into the trees. Raven watched it closely, it was strange but yet familer. "Dum bird," he said looking away from the tree.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

wildbladejace

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 5:01 am
Jasmine looked to Jericho and laughed, simply looking at him trying to catch the bird. She smiled and rose up, "alex....you got a good family...who knows, i might want to join it", she said and finally smirked.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:50 pm
Raven soon saw the "dum bird" move swift and fast to a tree behind Ka. Raven's claws dug into the ground trying not to go forward to attack. He was hungery for a fight and he wanted it so bad, and it was a strange "bird".

Then, Raven knew it wasn't a bird at all once he saw it's large paws and claws. It had overly sized wings, he knew this one. "Dantara," he growled again still not wanting to burst forward and cause a huge problem.  

Xx-Archangelz-xX

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 3:10 pm
Alex stood up and wagged her tail. "There's the grin I miss." Alex smiled. Alex was in a good mood again. Maybe she could convince Jasmine and Jace to stay this time. Alex knew Lakota would love to have Jace stay.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 10:32 am
Jasmine looked to Alex and then she smiled softly, "i still dont see why you missed me and that smirk so much....but, i will accept it", she said softly and walked up to alex, looking over her features softly.  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:44 pm
"I wish I could know why too, but that's just how it is." Alex looked around. "Looks like everyone's calming down now...wanna take a walk or something?" Alex looked at Jasmine. Lakota was responsible enough to keep watch over Jericho with Alex away for a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2008 2:25 pm
She nodded to alex and smiled as she walked beside her, "it is fine......i guess we can walk if you want....what would it hurt", she said softly as she looked into alex's eyes. She turned to look at the meadow, "so where should we go".  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:02 pm
"How about to teh mountain? I actually have never been up there yet, and I'd like to know how the view is from up there." Alex glanced over at the tall mountain nearby. There must've been a really good view from that height.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:52 pm
Jasmine looked to Alex and then she smiled softly at her. She moved beside Alex and nuzzled, "you lead the way then"  

wildbladejace

Yuetchi Farandole

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 9:58 am
"All right then." Alex let the others know she was leaving for a bit and padded off, looking back to see if Jasmine followed. She started towards the Mountain.  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games