The Ocean Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Plastic Cookie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:35 pm
~ Neve ~

The white she-wolf pads away from the large rock-face that she'd been standing atop for a few moments. Her eyes were mesmerized by the water that swayed gently against the shoreline. 'Somehow...this place makes everything better...' she thinks, looking down at her paws as the water rolled around them, creating indents in the sand where she'd been last standing.
"It never would have worked anyways..." Neve murmurs. She found it rather ironic, having her name to mean 'Snow', and yet to be standing on the shore of a vast and tropical ocean. "Pakak probably has confirmed that I am an idiotic coward, and so have the other two by now..." her eyes stay on the water that flows from beneath her paws, dragging small trickles of soaking sand with it. 'You made a terrible decision, to run, you know?' Neve tells herself, knowing that the words were true, no matter how terrible it seemed.
The salty air presses against her fur, rustling it about a few times. Her orbs search the vast ocean, reflecting the deep-blue that colors its waters. The gray markings that dot her pelt seem to waver with their own light, making her easily noticed. A white speck on a yellowish sandy beach. Neve's ear twitches at random, causing her to blink in surprise as the bangle jingles a few times. The silence and relaxing calmness that the ocean seemed to contain had won her over for a while, keeping her in a trance. As the bangle had jingled, she'd snapped out of it.
"I wonder how long I've been down here..." the she-wolf speaks aloud, her own voice sounding somehow alien to her ears. "Probably a while..." she replies to herself, "Since the sun seems to be further down in the horizon than it was when you first came." 'I've got to cool it...I'm now having conversations with myself...' Pakak's words seemed to have stuck. She did need to socialize more. 'I can't go back after doing that, though...'

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 12:41 pm
Pakak after waking in the den to tell Ainu of the unfortunate news walks over to the beach to find his new companion. He goes to the Ocean and he silently walks up behind her. "Beautiful night aint it." He loves the feel of the ocean breeze on his face and the smell of the salty sea. "Why do you overthink things?" He asked with already knowing the rehtorical answer. 'I should really watch myself with her I wonder how she'd feel about training her' He sighs wondering how long of a night it's going to be.  

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

The Plastic Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:04 pm
~ Neve ~

A small jump came from the white-pelted she-wolf when the voice rose from behind her. She didn't turn, though, instead, one of her ears flicked back against her head. "Yes...it's very nice...out." Neve replied, her orbs staying on the dark blue that colored the ocean's waters. Her eyes watched each individual wave crash into the shore-line, feeling the light seeping of water through her paws.
"I...I can't help myself." Neve murmured. "It's...a habit...you get it when...you haven't been in contact with...anyone for a while..." Her head turned slightly, revealing her long muzzle, which stretched out in front of her. One wintry blue eye landed on Pakak. Her ears flattened, and she suddenly felt ashamed. "I'm sorry...that..." the she-wolf broke off, turning her head back towards the water.
Neve's voice came as a soft under-tone beneath the crashing of the waves. "I'm a coward...aren't I, Pakak?" Her fur rustled gently in the breeze. "I wasn't always a coward..." her head lifted upwards, the twinkling stars reflecting in her pupils. "I used to be different...a long time ago." Her ears flattened against her head once more, and she looked back down at her paws.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 1:12 pm
Pakak was amused and tryed to comfort her. "Why don't you tll me the story and about these majestic blue orbs and their story?" He knew in a way that getting this off her chest would make her feel better. As he gets ready to listen he cleans himself a little and lays down next to her, watching the moon and listens carefully to the ocean's breeze as his fur waves slightly in the wind.  

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

The Plastic Cookie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:12 pm
~ Neve ~

A small sigh came from the she-wolf. "Everyone mentions them...but I can't see them..." her eyes seemed to take on a confused look. "I don't know why..." Neve flicked her ears up, "But I suppose I can tell you as much as I know about them..."
The she-wolf sits down, bitting her shoulder a few times to clear off an itch. "Alright..." her white pelt moved with her breathing as she began to tell. "I suppose they appeared soon after I parted ways with my four den-mates. There were five of us in all, but...I suppose I was the misfit. The smallest one...the runt." Her ears flattened, and she shut her eyes as though going over a painful memory.
"My mother left us alone in the middle of the forest when we were four months old. It seems like a good age to leave us alone at...but it wasn't. She'd barely taught us anything...I can say that much..." Neve gave a small sneeze, and then looked up at the moon, the light reflecting in her eyes. She turned her eyes, which were gray in the moonlight, towards Pakak. "I found one of my den-mates once," her voice became slightly sharp, "and she attacked me along with her rogue pack. At one point, one of them exclaimed that two glowing orbs left my pelt, coming from my markings..." The she-wolf eyed her dark-colored markings that dotted her pelt. "They were terrified, and ran...I felt wind whistling around me, a few flashes of light before my eyes, and then...I was fully healed."
Neve laid on the ground, stretching out on her back with her paws out in front of her, looking up at the sky. "I suppose...it doesn't matter if you're tied by a family when you turn to a rogue pack...I hope to never meet her again." With flattened ears, the she-wolf told Pakak about how she'd been attacked several times by different large carnivores, or about the time when she'd fallen off the edge of a forty-foot drop. "The whole time...they'd all been scared away by these...'orbs'..." Her eyes went to the ground. 'They protect me...Pakak'...the she-wolf thought to herself, knowing that he'd be able to hear it via telepathy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 11:02 am
Pakak was amused and bewildered, trying to understand everything he smiled and spoke. "Those blue 'orbs' are either guardians sent from the heavens, an unknown energy either a gift or curse, or... your mother died when she left and wished to still protect her baby." Pakak was trying to understand all of this he concluded. His ear flicked back and forth with irritation as a fly keeps landing on it, he snapped at the fly and ate it. "Blech, it flew down my throat." He said in disgust. He continued, "Anyway," He said looking in her eyes. "Next time we find this 'rogue' pack." He smiles in an insine manner. "I'll kill them I love to kill those who hurt others ecspecially family." He stared in her eyes in exitement and anxiousness. "Lets go find them kill all but her and leave her ny herself. So she knows howit feels to betruly alone."  

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

The Plastic Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:47 pm
~ Neve ~

One of her ears flicked up in slight awe. "I never really thought about getting revenge at all..." the she-wolf murmured. Her eye went to her paws as she thought about it. Revenge had seemed impossible...but that was when her situation was...different...Now...it had changed. It had changed a lot.
"You're so...brave to even think about doing that..." Neve said, a small flicker of wonder in her voice. "I mean...I've never even thought of getting back at her...at them all...for doing that to me..." Her eyes had changed to a silvery green. "Just me thinking about it sends a shiver up my spine..." her ears flattened. "I know I'm a coward, Pakak, but...I feel like I have to do something about this now...well, not right now...but soon."
Her eyes went distant as she suddenly felt as though she was being disconnected from her body. In an alienated voice, the wolf began to speak with a dull tone, "Someone will come to these lands. Someone threatening and misunderstood. The creature has hurt many in the past, and most of them were instances that were not necessary...stay away from the light..." her voice rasped, "Stay in the shadows..." A few moments passed, filled with an eerie silence. Then, Neve passed out.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:24 am
Pakak felt admired but snapped out of it worried abouthis friend he shouted "Neve!" but she did not wake. "Neve answer me, Come on I know you are still concious I can see what your dreaming wake up!" He suddenly gained a step further in his telepathy powers and went into her mind where she dreamt. 'Stay in the shadows and away from the light could it have been a preminition?' Pakak thought to himself looking for his friend, but it was hopeless wandering her dream he couldn't find her. "I wonder where I can find this creature of the past? Could it be the Rogue Wolf?" He murmured to himself still looking for Neve.  

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

The Plastic Cookie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:47 pm
~ Neve ~

Six squirming pups squealed from the burrow that Neve was walking towards. She looked around hesitantly, before nosing her way in. There was a light blond female, a pure white female, two brown males, one dark slated male, and one more white pup. Neve investigated. This one was also male. A growl sounded behind her, and the she-wolf turned, seeing another wolf standing there, a look of remorse on her face. "M-mom?" Neve asked slowly. She received no reply as the wolf passed through her.
"W-what...the hell?!" Neve said aloud, looking around once more. She padded away from the den quickly, suddenly frightened. Hadn't she just been with Pakak at the ocean? What had happened to her, and...how had she ended up in her home-land? The she-wolf's ears flattened. "I'm...dreaming..." she realized. 'I hope...' then, another thought came to mind. "He might be able to..." the she-wolf murmured.
'Pakak!' she called in her mind, looking at the surrounding forest. 'Pakak!' she called again, trying to make herself wake-up. The she-wolf had no success, instead, sitting on the ground, brain-storming. She was quivering with fear as she looked around at the familiar, but sickening forest.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 3:33 am
Pakak heard her screaming "I'm coming Neve hold on!" He started running where he had heard the voices rushing to her side he looked around in awe. "Where are we?" he asked looking at the surrounding wolves  

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

The Plastic Cookie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:12 pm
~ Neve ~

When she heard Pakak's voice, the she-wolf instantly relaxed. "Thank God...I thought I was here alone..." she murmured, giving a small sigh of relief. Then her body stiffened again at his question. "Well...we're in a dream of mine...I hope..." her thoughts went back to when her mother passed straight through her, as though she were invisible. "Did I die, Pakak?" Neve asked hesitantly. She was pretty sure she hadn't, but hearing it from someone who'd been there would be better than her own self-assurance.
Her eyes were curious, but fear was glazed over behind them. She knew Pakak would most likely be able to sense the fright that quivered through her blood, but she hoped he would ignore that for now. She slowly touched her paw to his leg, feeling that it was solid. At least something here she could touch. "Sorry...I had to check..." Neve apologized quickly.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 12:11 pm
~Pakak~

Pakak looked around at the naive wolves circling them then he looked at the fear in Neve's eyes and mind. "Neve," he said "You can only cast them away into the darkness of your mind. That will only happen if you conquer your fear of the past!" He stared at her for a moment then disappeared using his transperancy ability. Only his echoing voice can be heard as he spectates in the near distance in case anything went wrong. 'I will be watching close to you you must conquer this fear of the past alone.' That was all he said and then he waited... and watched.

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

The Plastic Cookie

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2008 6:46 pm
~ Neve ~

The she-wolf looked around, alerted by the wolves that were padding around in the forest on all sides of her. They were either doing their normal things, or were beginning to stop and look in her direction. "Pakak?" she asked the empty air, alerted by his disappearance. Neve flattened her ears. The cruel wolves from her childhood now stared her in the eyes once more.
Fear and pain spilled out into the she-wolf's eyes. Hatred curled up her lip in a small sneer. She was solidified to them now, and she could hurt them. Drive them away... Then Pakak might view her as more than a coward. Her eyes flicked around, looking suddenly evil. Her shaking had stopped. The automatic change that had rippled through her as soon as Pakak had disappeared.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:35 pm
~Pakak~

Pakak sighed and tried to talk to her telepathically, finally it worked they now had a bond and could read each others minds. He talked to her 'Listen to me fight them off your not a coward if you don't run away or let them hurt you'

Rokvothzin

Prophet

7,250 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

The Plastic Cookie

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:33 pm
~ Neve ~

Flicking her ears back when she heard Pakak's words of encouragement, the she-wolf leaped forward--finally.
Neve brought herself down on one of the nearest wolves, which happened to be a male. She could vaguely remember his scent, but no face nor a name came with it. Her teeth ripped into the cool fur that pressed against her chest and nostrils. The male gave a small yelp, before giving a small 'poof' and disappearing.
The white-pelted wolf took a step back, looking at the spot that her enemy had been. She felt a trace of dirt in her mouth, and spit vigorously onto the ground, clearing out her snout.
'They aren't real...' Neve thought, mostly to herself, but knew Pakak would most likely overhear her thoughts. 'They'll go away...if I make them...' her confidence rose, and she attacked three more, all of them doing the same thing the first did--disappearing and leaving a dusty taste in her mouth.

</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff