Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Medieval Jousting!!((Open to all, Knights needed!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Krusadin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 8:47 am

"Nadia. I do not have a family name....I was orphanaged whole my childhood. I came to the joust originally to get rid of my job as a stable girl. But to leave the babbling alone, I am pleased to meet you Lance"
She reached out her hand to shake his.
Suddenly a terribly loud sound of horns broke outside. Nadia glanced around, slightly taken aback by the loud horn blow.
"What could that be?!"
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:03 pm

Lance laughed as he took there hand and moved them closer to him. That was the sound of a trumpet playing. Kingdoms play those to announce the start of an event or an approaching royalty. He let go of there hand and turned away from them blushing a bit. Sorry about that, I forgot my manners for a second old habits and all. He sounded a bit older than before, despite his training he was slightly worn out from all the walking and dancing. He started walking toward the sound of the horn trying to act like nothing was wrong. He didn't want to worry them and the two Warriors were headed in that direction anyway.

lanceknightmare

Intermediate Member

8,000 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Statustician 100

Krusadin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 9:43 am

"You there! We have to take you for an examination. This is a standard action for all knights...even the ladies"
Nadia frowned a little but followed the men still. They took them in front of something that looked like several closets lined up against the wall.
"Please go in there and strip yourself off all weapons and armor. When you're done, go trough the door in the back and wait for the examiner to come in...please be quick"
Nadia sighed a little and went in.
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2007 4:35 pm

sasuke sat in a tee "i'm bored....."

The_Last_Avenger

Krusadin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2007 10:30 am

Something hit Sasuke on the head and he heard giggling from below.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2007 11:53 am

sasuke jumped out of the tree. "alright....who did that?" he looked around, not seeing anyone.

The_Last_Avenger

Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces