Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Darkening Days (Vampire/Lycan/Human/Angel RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:16 pm

(lolz chea its kool XDD) she smiles and eats some more, she finishes and stands up, she washes her dishes and puts them away "so what do you wish to do today?" she asked walking back over to him, smiling softly
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:24 pm

he looks at her thinking. "im not sure i used to spend my time thinking of ways to find blood and the occisaional unlucky person that i would drink to death, but you seem to have that coverd dont you" he said smirking at her. "i think the real question is what do you want to do?" he asked her smiling at her now.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:29 pm

she laughs "yes i suppose so" she sits down and thinks "hmm we could walk around town or something, find something fun to do"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:35 pm

"of course" he said smiling at her and wrapping his arm around her waist. there was a sudden feling of intense wind and they were suddenly standing on one of the streets of the nearby village. he looked around a bit wearily he always felt nervous here.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:40 pm

she blinks "sheesh i could really use that" she smiles and looks around, she looks back up at him, she saw something in his eyes "something the matter?"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:44 pm

he looks around not really hearing her queastion at first then looking down at her. "huh..oh well its just theres so many people..and..i ddont know" he mumbled before smilign widely at her then quickly dropping it lest somebody see his teeth. "so what do you want to do?" he asked her as he started walking down the street peering at all the shops.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:54 pm

she shruggs "whatever we can do i guess" she looks around, she looks into a shop "how cute" she said seeing a black kitten, she smiles
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:07 pm

he cant help but grin at the small frail animal. "yes it is" he said beaming at it. "well as for what to do there are a few resturants..but we just ate. a theatere, library, bookstore, park, just bvasically everything a small town has. his eyes suddenly light up. "they also have a tour of the castle up on the hill but i dont know what time" he smiles at her softly.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:10 pm

she smiles "cool that sounds fun" she looks over at him smiling
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:38 pm

"sure lets go" he said taking her hand and suddenly appearing outside the gates. he frowned at a sign on the side of the door. "closed..an hour ago" he mutterd looking unhappy and trying the locked doors. he turned to her suddenly smiling getting an idea. "still wanna tour?" he asked her.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:41 pm

she saw the sign then looks at him, she saw him smiling and knew what he meant, she thinks then shruggs "sure, id like to see whats inside"
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:50 pm

he grins at her grabbing her then suddenl appearing in the vast entrance hall of the castle. he looks around a bit amazed at it he found her eye and smiled at her briefly.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 9:53 pm

she smiles and looks around "wow" she said walking foward, she smiles and starts walking, amazed at everything
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:06 pm

he grinned at her before hopping over a roped off section and smiling as he looked into the room finding some stairs in the corner. "hey cmon over here" he called "ive already been on the guided tour and i can tell you it isnt nearly as cool as exploring yourself" he said smiling at her.

coreykill

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 10:10 pm

she laughs and follows after him, she jumps over the rope and looks around "alright then"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games