Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 9:01 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles frowned slightly. “We are not really accepted. For many years people chose to ignore that mutants even existed, and then we became a threat. They wanted us rounded up, named, tagged, labelled so that they could tell us apart. Then they tried curing us, like our mutations were a disease. That started what was almost a war between the humans who could not handle our existence, and the mutants who followed Magneto, mutants who believe that we are the next step in evolution and that humans are lesser beings because of that.” Charles explained. “There were many losses on both sides, but now there is a peace of sorts. Many still do not like the existence of mutants, would like us to be separated or disappear, and we are looked at as lesser, as freaks. But things are changing. Slowly. But they can’t keep us from being born, so they have to adjust.” Reed stretched slightly, finally piping up. “There have already been stories about you possibly being a mutant. A lot of little weird things happen when the press manage to catch a glimpse of the two of you and try to snap photos.” He said slowly. “but I wouldn’t be too concerned about them finding out your identity. Thor has managed to convince the world to all Asgardians are loveable idiots. The public will like you on that little bit of knowledge. And any further concern will be relieved by knowing you live in a house full of superheroes.”

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man stated that they were not really accepted. Hearing that they had been rounded up and tagged Loki felt his anger flare up again. It was things like this that made Loki realize how much like Asgard Midgard was. How unaccepting of change that they could be and how much they out casted those that we different. Loki shook his head when he heard that there had almost been a war started as well he thought of Thor and his war on Jotunheim. "I am glad to hear there is peace now but sorry that there were loses." Loki stated. Looking to Reed when the man spoke up saying that some had already speculated that he was an amusement. "Most likely from our excursion outside a few days ago." Loki stated with a hum of disapproval. Not from disapproval about what he was speculated as but with all that they had speculated. "I am not concerned of what Thor has convinced Midgard of, often he has convinced them of such things and they hated me still." Loki informed the man. "It probably does not help that I tried to destroy your realm twice whether or not I was in control of one of the occasions." Loki continued.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:03 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony could feel Loki’s anger and squeezed the god’s hand, trying to comfort him a little through the bond. He didn’t try to defend or explain anything. Humans were far more warlike than anyone wanted to acknowledge. Loki’s words about him trying to destroy Earth had him shaking his head. The incident in New Mexico has been kept under wraps by SHIELD. There are few people that know about it, and fewer still that connect your name to it, there is no reason to be worried about that. And the thing in New York…..there are ways to make people ignore your participation in it. I mean it makes no sense that I’d be dating the man that is responsible for my near death experience, and I’m known for being petty and holding grudges.” Tony assured Loki.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:08 pm
MDaylus

Loki returned the squeeze of his hand, calming himself. When Tony shook his head at the god's words Loki frowned. He knew Tony didn't think that the public would think him connected to the attack on New York but Natasha and Clint had been concerned about it and Loki saw that as a worry. He could understand perhaps the incident in New Mexico not being connected to him because he had not really been there in person, unless of course Thor opened his big mouth. "Thor..." Loki stated as if to included Tony into his thoughts about the New Mexico incident. "And you did hold a grudge until you discovered that I had no say in my participation of it." Loki stated. "However that is neither here nor there at the moment. We will have to see what the media drags up in due time. After all the could as easily attack me for all the old stories your realm has about me. But this was finding out about how they viewed me because I do not wish my reputation to harm someone else's least of all your group Charles."  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face at the mention of Thor. “He won’t be a problem. He’s not really allowed to talk to the press. SHIELD doesn’t trust him to. It’s usually me or Steve that function as the mouthpiece for the Avengers, and neither of us would throw you under the bus.” He assured Loki. When Loki admitted to being concerned about affecting the X-Men, Charles smiled. “You don’t have to worry. There are plenty of mutants that do that already, you wouldn’t be of any additional concern.” Charles assured him. “You said that humans had magic at one time, is that true?” Reed asked, head tilted slightly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:31 pm
MDaylus

Loki raised an eyebrow when Tony told him that Thor wouldn't be a problem because he was not allowed to talk to the press. "You assume Thor will not accidentally say something to someone he is not meant to. For a long time I have had to deal with Thor's lack of awareness and blatant trust in people." Loki sighed shaking his head. Looking back to Charles when the man spoke Loki gave a slight smile. It was nice for the man to try and calm his fears about causing harm to the group by stating that others already did such a thing and he wouldn't be of any additional concern. He was drawn to Reed as the man asked him about Midgardians having magic at one time. "Yes back when Odin first showed us this realm there was quite a bit of magic. It has grown less and less with time as it began to be viewed as something 'evil' I believe there was a time in Midgard's history where those with magic were even burned to death is there not?" Loki questioned.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:30 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony made a face as Loki responded to him. He understood Loki’s doubts in Thor, he really did. But the big idiot was a friend, and Tony knew he was changing, trying to be better and do better. Loki really wasn’t giving him a chance. Understandable after everything, but still sad and a little frustrating. He didn’t push anything though. Reed nodded slightly at Loki’s question. “Among other things.” He said slowly. But most cases that resulted in death have been proven to be nothing but acts of revenge and fear mongering. Cases that people haven’t proven to be fake have been attributed to early mutants recently, or at least the theory has been early mutants.” Reed said slowly, glancing at Charles to make sure he was correct, the older man nodding. “Perhaps mutants merely appeared after magic disappeared." he offered as a compromise.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:37 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when Reed said that many of the cases of 'witch' burning had been cases of acts of revenge or fear mongering. He remembered that time a bit too well having hid himself in the form of a cat to escape those whom were actually searching for those with magic. "Perhaps the mutations which are now prevalent are because the suppression of Midgard's old magic." Loki suggested his own theory. Of course to prove it he would need to meet and examine many more people with the mutation that gave them powers and perhaps even view their family trees.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:54 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles tilted his head at the thought, considering it, though it was clear in his eyes that he didn’t particularly agree with the notion. “Perhaps they are. Unfortunately that is not something I would look into too much, not at present at least. Tagging the notion of magic to mutation may very well bring up more opposition and problems. Though, perhaps if mutants could one day become equals, then that would be something to look into.” He said slowly. Tony smirked at Charles’ hesitation, though he didn’t say anything to him, nor did he say anything to Loki, not wanting Charles to decide to listen in.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:43 pm
MDaylus

Loki watched Charles frowning slightly at the disbelief in the man's eyes. It was only a theory but he would have thought the man would at least be open to the notion of exploring it. Nodding when the man answered the god by saying that was not something they should look into just yet because it could bring more opposition and problems for mutants. He could agree that perhaps he would not look too deeply into it for the moment and wait for a time where mutants could be equals to everyone. "None the less I would like to see your facility if you would allow me such, Tony said you held a school where you taught those with the mutation to control their powers." Loki changed the subject slightly  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles seemed a little surprised by the request, but gave a little nod. “If you want to see it, you are free to visit. Perhaps on a weekend though. The Xavier Institute isn’t just a place to learn how to control your powers, but a legitimate school. The arrival of an Asgardian, and Tony Stark as I assume he’d probably tag along, plus whichever Avenger that might come, it wouldn’t do well to try and keep classes going.” He said slowly, smiling. “Unless Tony would like to help teach a science or mechanics class.’ He added mischievously. Tony was shaking his head before he even finished. “No, nope, don’t think so. Not a smart idea. Your precious home would explode.” He said quickly.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:25 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded when the man suggested that he visit on a weekend due to the place being an actual school as well as a place to learn to control powers. "Of course we would not wish to interrupt the learning process. Keeping up with one's schooling is very important." Loki stated with a soft smile glad that he would indeed be able to see the place that held so many with powers. Some place where he would not be so different. Looking to his mate when Charles offered to let the man teach a class he smiled more readily when Tony protested that Charles would end up with his home exploded. "You are not that bad Tony," Loki chided.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:14 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony looked to Loki and shook his head again. “I’m not that bad, no. But me plus fifteen easily distracted teenagers, very bad. I can barely keep myself from blowing up my own lab some days.” He replied quickly. “No, no, you want a teacher Charles, talk to pretty much anyone else. I mean you have a licensed doctor, a walking history book of the early 1900s. Natasha knows god knows how many languages. All much better than me.” He said, Charles chuckling at him the whole time. “Capable of taking on literal armies, but runs in the face of a handful of teenagers.” Reed smirked.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:19 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a smile and a soft chuckle of amusement when Tony protested that him and 15 distracted teenagers could be disastrous. Tilting his head in confusion when Tony told Charles to talk to anyone else and then described the Avengers. It confused him how Tony didn't see his own worth in the ability to provide education to others. Loki laughed more when Reed proclaimed that Tony could handle armies but faced with a group of teens he ran. "Perhaps a smaller than normal class size, maybe even one on one and he would be fine." Loki suggested.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:34 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony sent Reed a glare. “Like to see you try it.” He shot back. Reed gave a small shrug. “Do you forget I live with Johnny Storm? Besides, I actually volunteer my time fairly regularly at schools trying to improve their math and science programs.” He smiled. Tony just frowned at that, rolling his eyes. Looking to Loki, Tony shook his head. “Still not a good idea.” He muttered. “I have had zero experience with children and teenagers, even when I was a teenager. I was taught by private tutors until I was ten, sent to a boarding school for five years, where I, at 10 years old was in classes with 16 and 17 year olds. I’d like to see any of you willing to hang out with a child at that age, and then when I really was a teenager, I was in college and starting to run a company.” He said quickly. “Maybe if you had someone really excelling at science, I could talk to them, yes, but trust me, I am not a teacher or a role model.” Charles gave a sigh, still smiling. "You can breathe Tony, I won't stick you in a room alone with any of the students. You'll have plenty of adult supervision."

Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games