Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:58 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"I'm sorry about my mother. She gets a little strict sometimes." Mai said as she turned on the tap. "She didn't order you out of the house, that's good."
"Is that so?" Shinji said as he searched for the towels. "She doesn't seem all that bad," He said as he pulled a towel out.

"She's being nice right now." Mai laughed.
"Oh. Is she?" Shinji asked her.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:00 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
"Cell?" Lin-Mao asked, "What are you insinuating? Masayuki-san is not that kind of person!" Turning her back on Rio, she stormed out of the room.
"No, no, wait," Rio said as he went after. "I ment the same three genin cell or something, as in a group of ninjas, not prison. I'm sorry that I left that open for misunderstanding, but i ment on a team of ninjas."

Lin-Mao was continuing to ignore Rio. Either she didn't hear him or she didn't believe him. She began to check up of Masayuki.
"Are you alright? Feeling better?" she asked.
Masayuki grunted as the girl checked for wounds. He seemed to be a bit uncomfortable.
"I'm serious," Rio said almost pleadingly Why do I always have this much trouble with women? He also thought to himself. "I didn't mean he was in a prison, what can i do to make you believe me?"

"You look like one of those dishonest guys to me." Lin-Mao replied without looking at him.
"Dishonest? Why?" Rio said, taken aback, he had never been told that he was untrustworthy and he sure as hell had never been dishonest beyind any point he could help it. Sometimes mission did require him to lie to an enemy, but otherwise, he was always truthful. "This is just a big misunderstanding Lin-san, back me up here Masayuki-san."

Masayuki stood as silent as ever. Lin-Mao had taken to messing with his hair now. He stared at Rio with the likeness of an annoyed dog.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:04 pm
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"I'm sorry about my mother. She gets a little strict sometimes." Mai said as she turned on the tap. "She didn't order you out of the house, that's good."
"Is that so?" Shinji said as he searched for the towels. "She doesn't seem all that bad," He said as he pulled a towel out.

"She's being nice right now." Mai laughed.

"Come on, lets go." Mai said.
Walking into the room she left Kisai she said, "Mother, the bath is ready.."
She saw her mother laying on the ground coughing up blood.
"The old lady hurt herself." Yinko said matter of factly.
Mai ran up to her mother. "Mother!" she shouted. Her chest was now slick with blood, and Mai hesitated in touching her. "Shinji! Please! Help!" She began to cry and breathe quite quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 12:05 pm
Yamazaki fallowed Muuga in silence for a few hours before he asked."Where in the hell are we going?"  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:22 pm
your evil twin
Yamazaki fallowed Muuga in silence for a few hours before he asked."Where in the hell are we going?"

"There issss ssssomeone I want to find." Muuga replied. "I know of one persssson who would know where he isss, sssso we are going to pay her a vissssit."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 3:44 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"There issss ssssomeone I want to find." Muuga replied. "I know of one persssson who would know where he isss, sssso we are going to pay her a vissssit."

"Who is this person?"he asked,"and what do we need him for?"  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:06 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"Sssimple." Muuga replied swinging his new sword at a nearby tree, severing it's truck. "I want him dead."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:13 pm
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"Sssimple." Muuga replied swinging his new sword at a nearby tree, severing it's truck. "I want him dead."
"Thats all I needed to know."replied Yamazaki as he let out a demonic laugh.  

your evil twin

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 6:43 pm
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin
Dragon Sneeze
your evil twin

"Sssimple." Muuga replied swinging his new sword at a nearby tree, severing it''s truck. "I want him dead."
"Thats all I needed to know."replied Yamazaki as he let out a demonic laugh.

"Jussst remember. Him and the girl are mine. Any othersss are free game." Muuga replied as he continued walking.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:50 pm
"So... it seems the Dragon''s and your chakra are one and the same." He watched Kenji burn out more chakra... and he could feel it. "Your nearly there son..." he whispered to himself. "Just a little more..."

Kenji started to feel extreme pain... he doesn''t know what he''s doing, but he had this feeling that he must. The pain began to increase... his whole body feeling as if its burning. But as the pain increased, and the more chakra he burned... it felt like... his soul is... Now I know why it''s called Soul Burn said Kenji.

Ryuushin watched further, amazed by his son''s potential, the amount of chakra he has stored. Then... Kenji screamed out. "AHHHH!!!!!!" in response, the gravel and the sand started to get kicked back pretty hard and were flying away. "Come on... your nearly there..." Then, Kenji stopped screaming, the aura calmed and no more sand and gravel was sent flying... small static bolts can be seen zipping around Kenji''s body.

Note To Plains: Ryuushin has 2 swords. I didn't put an S on katana to form a plural... it just doesn't look and sound right.  

lKiCk-l

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:57 pm
Ifuuki came across a destroyed village. The carnage would have made most people''s stomach turn, but it didn''t bother her. After all, she had been know to cause such scenes when she was younger.
"Yamazaki was here, no doubt about it." she said to Eiju. "Several of the bodies are a bit to undamaged to be my brother''s work. It seems as though he has a companion."
She sniffed the air. "I think the best bet is south. My brother was never good at covering his trails."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:07 pm
"Congrats son... you've achieved the second level."
"Thanks dad..." Kenji looked like he has ran a thousand miles... and back; he was panting heavily and his muscles feel strained. But he knows what's coming.
"Now... the real training begins." Ryuushin smiled and made the first move with a swift roundhouse kick... which was blocked by Kenji's knee.

Shoving his father's kick aside, he turned clockwise and lashed out his own kick, which his father blocked with the right elbow... with the left fist coming in. Kenji immeditaly caught the fist and attacked with his free hand. That attack got deflected by the right hand.

Kenji saw no opportunity to attack, so he flipped himself back... still panting, he landed, falling to one knee. "Good, you have moved faster than before and nearly caught me off guard in that one occasion... Umm... did you know your still using the Ryuu Katto?"

Kenji's eyes widened. "I am?" Kenji didn't realise it, but the red aura was still there. "I don't feel anything." Kenji felt confused.
"You chakra pool and the Dragon's are now one. It seems the chakra highway in your body has only tapped into the Dragon''s pool; which seems limitless, and hasn''t reverted to tapping into your own pool of chakra."
"Is that why I moved faster?"
"Partially..."  

lKiCk-l

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:27 pm
"Partially?" Kenji asked.
"Yes... the other reason is because you have strained your muscles and nerves... which is a result of oyu opening the first two chakra gates."
"I did?" Kenji's mind is 'rewinding' and is then playing everything back...
"The first two gates help control the muslces in the body. If they were to be opened, the muscles will be somewhat strengthened... allowing the person to hit harder. Remember your 'Shock Dance'? you opened the first two gates and that allowed you to kick much harder."

Kenji began to 'see the picture'. He got up and and got into his stance. "Ok, now I get it. Ready dad?" Kenji was smiling. Ryuushin, smiled back... and they both dashed into each other.

Kenji managed to turn off the aura before attacking. They both were throwing punches and kicks at each other, and both were dodging everyone (Of course, Ryuushin is a high level nin...). Kicks blocked, punches grabbed and deflected, the two were going at it. Ryuushin started to increase his attack speed by a margin, expecting Kenji to follow... he did!

Kenji has reverted to boxing now, using only punching attacks; Ryuushin was wondering why did Kenji do this... he got his answer. "HAH!!!" Kenji lashed a powerful kick, connecting to Ryuushin's stomach; and when it connected, a loud buzzing noise sounded... Ryuushin was sent back a few feet, and he managed to land on his feet. "Not bad, Kenji... Ouch that'll leave a mark."

Kenji went back into his stance. "Sorry bout that."
"I knew I felt something from your legs... the electrical chakra..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:35 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Ifuuki came across a destroyed village. The carnage would have made most people''s stomach turn, but it didn''t bother her. After all, she had been know to cause such scenes when she was younger.
"Yamazaki was here, no doubt about it." she said to Eiju. "Several of the bodies are a bit to undamaged to be my brother''s work. It seems as though he has a companion."
She sniffed the air. "I think the best bet is south. My brother was never good at covering his trails."
"It was that snake..Muuga, his charka, i sense it." Eiju, like all Taos had a inate sense of charka signatures, and the balance, or imbalance in them.  

liz_bliz_inc

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:47 pm
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"I''m sorry about my mother. She gets a little strict sometimes." Mai said as she turned on the tap. "She didn''t order you out of the house, that''s good."
"Is that so?" Shinji said as he searched for the towels. "She doesn''t seem all that bad," He said as he pulled a towel out.

"She''s being nice right now." Mai laughed.

"Come on, lets go." Mai said.
Walking into the room she left Kisai she said, "Mother, the bath is ready.."
She saw her mother laying on the ground coughing up blood.
"The old lady hurt herself." Yinko said matter of factly.
Mai ran up to her mother. "Mother!" she shouted. Her chest was now slick with blood, and Mai hesitated in touching her. "Shinji! Please! Help!" She began to cry and breathe quite quickly.
Shinji''s brain switched form ''Ahfeelsogoood'' to ''s**t, this is the worst case Scenario!'' instantly. "Yinko-chan! Freeze the wound, Mai! Wrap the wound around with bandages, cause when its starts to thaw..." Shinji looked away. "If i can trust you guys on your own, I''ll go and get Chou,". Shinji rushed up to Mai and held her in his arms. "Don''t cry," He said as he let go of her and burst out of the door and ran along the streets of Konoha.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games