Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ulaise

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:32 pm
NAME: Just call me Uly.

APPEARANCE: Female, short and curly brown hair, hazel eyes (contacts), tall (5’8 ), African-American. Sorry, no pic at the moment.

FAV. BANDS: Nine Inch Nails, KMFDM, Icon of Coil, Skinny Puppy, Parov Stelar, Combichrist, Otep, Portishead, Deftones, Tool, The Prodigy, Sister Machine Gun, and other industrial rock, aggrotech, rock, downtempo, and dance musicians. My last.fm username is “Novanais”.

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Poi, Glow-sticking, Fire-dancing (once I’m old enough to legally participate), playing guitar, learning Russian, to finish learning French, pretending to be a hacker, and listening to music.

PERSONALITY: Sometimes hyper and…manic, sometimes cynical. Usually misanthropic. I identify as asexual (as in I’m not interested in guys or girls) and I am also an atheist.

But since I don’t know anyone here too well, I might be a little shy at first.

PET PEEVES: People who use the words love and hate too loosely, People who like to overdramatize things, People who are ignorant of other cultures and lifestyles, Discrimination based on sex, sexuality, ethnicity, religion---pretty much any kind of discrimination, People who feel the need to conform, People who take knowledge for granted, and lastly, people who always need attention and need to be coddled.

LIKES/DISLIKES: Uh oh, well, I like to sleep and learn, and watch fire dancing, and talk about music, OH! And I also like to analyze people. Some of my friends call me “invasive” and/or “intrusive”. Others just call me creepy. The only things I truly dislike are arrogance and naivety.

REASON FOR JOINING: Despite my absolutely *adorable* quirks, I have very few friends and would really like to meet those similar to myself.
And I don’t really consider myself Goth but I’ve found I tend to get along with them for the most part.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:27 pm
name: cody
personality:dark some times depressed

the real kooki

tsetsuken

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 3:28 pm
NAME: Hunter

APPEARANCE: male, tall and , recently i did my hair so its stright...it goes past my eyes its dark red with black ends, i have hazel eyes, 5'10" im scottish-german

FAV. BANDS: evanescence, within temptation, entwine, green day, linkin park, AFI, P.O.D, avenged sevenfold...bands like that

HOBBIES / INTERESTS: well, im a really great hacker...runs in the family, i play video games mainly 360. listining to music and drawing

PERSONALITY: depressed when alone, but when people are around im more melow and loving, im not that hyper, but i am really wierd

PET PEEVES: thats a long story no one wants to hear...lol

LIKES/DISLIKES: i like to be on the computer for hours on end, then hang out with really close friends, going to the mall!!!

REASON FOR JOINING: just trying to find somewere that would accept me for who i am  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:09 pm
NAME: Hayley, although I go by Turk, IHH and Hates on forums and in games.
APPEARANCE: 5'4", 100lbs, red hair, hazel eyes, pretty
FAV. BANDS: Depeche Mode, Patrick Wolf, Dissection, Creature Feature
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Reading, smoking weed, music, parties, going to shows and clubs. I also really dig journalism and politics and movies.
PERSONALITY: Honest, punctual, thoughtful, lots of fun.
PET PEEVES: Lateness, waiting, lying and fibbing, idiots
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes = Pipes, the color red, green tea, cloves and cheetos, weed, chapstick, makeup, kitty cats and metal. Dislikes = Big cockroaches! cops, noisy neighbors, lag
REASON FOR JOINING: Well, I saw a banner for this guild from someone in the weed supporters guild, so i figured why the hell not.

I consider myself to be an Phoenician goth. Phoenician in the way that I'm from Arizona and the sun and the heat are the main foci of this state. I've tanned and dyed my hair a darker color to emphasize this. The nightlife here is absolutely fantastic if you're legal to drink... There's also a great artistic life here and there's much business, despite the high unemployment rate.  

i hate her.

Party Gaian

20,425 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Cat Fancier 100

nekys

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 10:26 am
NAME: Alex
APPEARANCE: Female, tall, a bit chubby, long blonde hair, brown eyes, glasses.
FAV. BANDS: Rotting Christ, Moonspell, Deathspell Omega, Amon Amarth and Static X manly.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, reading, writing, aimlessly surfing the internet.
PERSONALITY: Eh... I think I'm the last person on earth that can judge this.
PET PEEVES: Ignorant people who think they know everything, fanatics (religious fanatics mainly), people who mindlessly accept anything society feeds them and repeat it as if it were a dogma.
REASON FOR JOINING: All my other guilds are either dead or boring...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:09 am
NAME: Felisha [Call me Fey]
APPEARANCE: I'm a gothic Visual Kei'ist - and I have heavy makeup and hair a bit like Ruki's from the Gazette (but longer, and purply black)
FAV. BANDS: Marilyn Manosn, Dir en Grey etc...
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Art, I'm demoniacgoththing on deviantART
PERSONALITY: Generally shy, but I'm kind ^^
LIKES/DISLIKES: Imma hatin' chavs, but I'm a likin' Japan ^^
REASON FOR JOINING: It sounded awesome ^__^  

Zakira -Yoji-

soul_weaver17

10,600 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Medalist 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:24 pm
NAME: Johnathan
APPEARANCE:Well IDK dark
FAV. BANDS: Industrial, rock, and metal
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Playing and making music plus writting music
PERSONALITY: Umm.... Lets see. fun and loving?
PET PEEVES: Fakes
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like a lot of things and I hate some things
REASON FOR JOINING: To socialize  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:28 am
NAME: Nick
APPEARANCE: male 6'3" 160 lbs brown hair blue eyes
SEXUALITY: Bi
RELIGION: Christian (yes im a bi Christian)
FAV. BANDS: Ozzy, Dio, HIM, Casting Crowns, Eddie James, the list goes on
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, writing poetry, playing guitar, video games
PERSONALITY: usually pretty happy, weird, often random
PET PEEVES: waiting, when things are out of ordfer( im OCD big time)
DISLIKES: lag, homophobes,
REASON FOR JOINING: i like the goth culture  

valadus

vElvET pUPpet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:52 am
NAME: Alice
APPEARANCE: female, 5'3", black hair (never been dyed), greenish eyes, I have a nose ring, I wear alot of black but I am not alergic to other to other colors as I let my parents believe
FAV. BANDS: nightwish, linkin park, system of a down, escape the fate, breaking benjamin, others...rock and metal mostly but I sing along to anything
Religion:Catholic
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: reading, drawing, acting, video games,
PERSONALITY: I am quiet in front of crowds but once I consider you a friend I am pretty cheerful. I laugh a lot though I have been told my own sense of humour is rather dry.
PET PEEVES: inconsiderate jerks, people who hurt others, being told what to do
REASON FOR JOINING: I though it might be fun and I would meet other people with the same interests as me  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:51 pm
Name: Tenrena
Appearance: I'm tall enough to be begged to join the girls' basketball team every year. I have long-ish black hair and dark brown eyes which many people consider black.
Favorite Bands: Siouxsie and the Banshees, Kamelot, The Cruxshadows, Switchblade Symphony, Nightwish (and I acknowledge that they're not Goth. I just love the sound biggrin ), Claire Voyant, Collide, Artesia, The Birthday Massacre, Dargaard, Epica, Within Temptation
Hobbies/Interests: Reading, Writing, and not Arithmetic
Personality: I'm quiet and thoughtful. I like observing others.
Pet Peeve: Rude or obnoxious people
Likes/Dislikes: I love cats, roses, and books.
Reason for Joining: I just want to learn more about the Gothic sub-culture and meet other people who share my interests.  

Arkythiana

Le Sapphoux

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2009 2:46 am
NAME: You can call me Sapph.
APPEARANCE: Not good ): To the point where I am investing in a gas mask so I don't have to show my face in public.
FAV. BANDS: Voltaire, Demonika and the Darklings, Igor Spectre, Dresden Dolls, David Bowie, Queen, Siouxsie and the Banshees (I need to listen to them more, though), and countless others from various genres.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I am fond of all kinds of music and many kinds of art. I also love to work with animals and spend my weekends at a canine rescue in my city.
PERSONALITY: Mellow, extremely shy, slow to anger (unless you push the wrong button), more of the put-others-before-myself type. I suppose I'm fairly decent to people. I'm usually not on 'bad sides,' unless I want to be.
PET PEEVES: People who judge too quickly ): Chatspeak irks me, as well.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I enjoy working with animals, listening to music, and drawing or painting. I also jump at the chance to go to concerts and fun events. Goth concerts/events have been the best of what I've attended. I dislike people who judge me on my looks and not my mind. I don't enjoy when people ask me if I am a Satanist just because I have black lipstick on. And, I downright hate animal abusers.
REASON FOR JOINING: I was bored and decided to look up gothic guilds I could join, so I could meet more people with like interests (: This one looked just lovely.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:19 pm
Hello new *cough*victims*cough* members!

Welcome!

pirate  

Henneth Annun
Captain

sacrilegious_xx

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:47 pm
Hey everyone, just joined (:

NAME: Sophia
APPEARANCE: Medium height, blue/green eyes, black eyeliner, long hair, red underneath and black on top, red side fringe. I live in black, with the odd splash of red or white. I love mini-skirts & tights, black skinny jeans, and lots of diffent shirts, especially band tees.
FAV. BANDS: Aiden, My Chem, Marilyn Manson, Willam Control, AFI, HIM, Hawthorne Heights, False Start, Disturbed, The Used, System of a down... etc
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Writing- Stories, poetry & songs, Guitar, singing, reaading -horror & Sci-fi, and the classics such as bram stokers dracula and the works of Edgar allan Poe.
PERSONALITY: I find humour in the strangest things, I've been told I'm pretty twisted before. Hehe. I'm pretty friendly, can be shy in real life, but I'm pretty open to meeting new people. I don't judge. I'm bi, a cutter, and look/act "goth/emo", so I know what discriminitation feels like. sad
PET PEEVES: Being called emo & goth, homophobic people & comments, overly-religious people who try to covert others (lol, not that I worship satan *cough*), rap and hiphop music...
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like Blood.. a lot. And my friends, my boyfriend... all the important people in my life. Horror movies are awesome. I also love sitting in graveyards (there's just something so peaceful about it...)
REASON FOR JOINING: I thought I'd meet some like-minded people who share my interests. So hello

xox  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:39 pm
NAME: I am the baby trebuchet.
APPEARANCE: I have some vomit in my beard
FAV. BANDS: Gojira, Animal Collective.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Gore movies, watching streaming death
PET PEEVES: Muffins that I choke on
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like launching babies, I dislike them surviving the impact.
REASON FOR JOINING:I returned to Gaia after a long stint away to find my country in ruins, my people in a state of madness, and my queen raped by a pigmy Count from Brussells. I've never been happier.  

Drigo

ThisAccountIsDeadIgnore

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 6:04 pm
NAME: Luke.
APPEARANCE: http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/99/l_76942fe5e1eb40c0af09c29b732a4313.jpg
FAV. BANDS: Profile.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Photography, computers, music, video games, art.
PERSONALITY: Calm, deep, different.
PET PEEVES: Hypocrites.
LIKES/DISLIKES: Uh, wow, too many to list.
REASON FOR JOINING: I am not a goth, but I love the gothic culture, and would like to become one one day.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games