Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
RATE THE PERSON ABOVE YOU [GAME/CHAT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Wanna Fly...
to the sky
37%
 37%  [ 173 ]
around the earth
14%
 14%  [ 68 ]
to another universe
47%
 47%  [ 215 ]
Total Votes : 456

Blessed_Angel_Aerith

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:06 pm
Cute^.^
9/10  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 2:54 am
User Image
very cute nice style i love the reindeers add on !! 10/10
User Image

xxstratus_affectionxx
Captain

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:11 am
10,000,000,000,000/10

brilliant! Bravo, huzzah, and nice accessorizing!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:18 am
Dronze If I called you a kiss up would you get mad?

Well too late anywhoo

5/10  

Dameon the -V-

dronze
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 3:46 am
I'm the one that coordinated that base, thank you... there's a reason I was so overly fanatical about it, and it wasn't sucking up.

as for you, 7/10.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:04 am
the colors match---but its kinda ugly o3o

7.5/10 :3  

scintillio

mushill

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:12 pm
nice avi i like but i dont like the arrow and the blue thing 9/10  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:13 pm
9/10

Its kinda boring, lose the muskater shirt it makes me think your gunna jump off a stone bridge land on a boat slice a guys head off then have sex with the prince you just saved....thank you tony from my culinary class for painting that beautiful picture in my head today while I was making gingerbread...thanks...  

Dameon the -V-

Rakiz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:23 pm
Dammie-kins
9/10

Its kinda boring, lose the muskater shirt it makes me think your gunna jump off a stone bridge land on a boat slice a guys head off then have sex with the prince you just saved....thank you tony from my culinary class for painting that beautiful picture in my head today while I was making gingerbread...thanks...

you were making gingerbread??!! and you didn't save any for me??!!!!!!!!! ack. 9/10. glasses throw the them a little bit, just because... i dunno?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:28 pm
I changed my avatar

I don't know what I am aiming for but I made a story to follow it

"He walks across the earth seeing all its glory and all its destruction. He has lost his hope for humanity so his eye's will never stop watering. He has become lonely with his separation from humanity and the loss of his love so he wanders the earth with his only friend. His stuffed rabbit from his child-hood before his family was murdered. Artemis and Athena passing judgment on this poor soul decided to spare his life and accept him into the presence of the gods. He now has become the god of the broken hearted and long forgotten. Aphrodite has become angry with the coming of this new "god" so she planned an assassination of the young man before he becomes a god through the power of Athena and Artemis. On the night of his induction into Mt. Olympus Aphrodite came to the young man in the form of a poor wench looking for money. Promptly upon asking him for money he poured out his pocket and placed several pounds of gold on the ground and took off his cloth's to replace those of the poor wench. "Thank you kind sir." Aphrodite said holding back tears from this show of generosity. "Take it all please I have no more use for it, I am going onto a better world were I will take my place along the dead and forgotten and keep them company, good bye poor servant girl, good luck with your mortal life." The young man continue his journey and aphrodite watched from the heavens as the young man walked towards a heavy thicket of the forest. As soon as the young man entered the forest he was struck down by a centaur and his body was trampled by the same centaur that had killed him. Aphrodite saw this and became enraged at his death and she raised him from hades dark prison and lifted him up to her palace. To this day he comforts lovers and the hurt when there is no one else to stay by there side."

I just literally came up with the last part so I am sorry if its a little wierd  

Dameon the -V-

Rakiz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:35 pm
Dammie-kins
I changed my avatar

I don't know what I am aiming for but I made a story to follow it

"He walks across the earth seeing all its glory and all its destruction. He has lost his hope for humanity so his eye's will never stop watering. He has become lonely with his separation from humanity and the loss of his love so he wanders the earth with his only friend. His stuffed rabbit from his child-hood before his family was murdered. Artemis and Athena passing judgment on this poor soul decided to spare his life and accept him into the presence of the gods. He now has become the god of the broken hearted and long forgotten. Aphrodite has become angry with the coming of this new "god" so she planned an assassination of the young man before he becomes a god through the power of Athena and Artemis. On the night of his induction into Mt. Olympus Aphrodite came to the young man in the form of a poor wench looking for money. Promptly upon asking him for money he poured out his pocket and placed several pounds of gold on the ground and took off his cloth's to replace those of the poor wench. "Thank you kind sir." Aphrodite said holding back tears from this show of generosity. "Take it all please I have no more use for it, I am going onto a better world were I will take my place along the dead and forgotten and keep them company, good bye poor servant girl, good luck with your mortal life." The young man continue his journey and aphrodite watched from the heavens as the young man walked towards a heavy thicket of the forest. As soon as the young man entered the forest he was struck down by a centaur and his body was trampled by the same centaur that had killed him. Aphrodite saw this and became enraged at his death and she raised him from hades dark prison and lifted him up to her palace. To this day he comforts lovers and the hurt when there is no one else to stay by there side."

I just literally came up with the last part so I am sorry if its a little wierd

based on your story, i'd think instead of the mimzy bunny, which makes it seem more childish and cute, aim for something regal that sweeps around, i dunno, partial cloud, some sort of cloth, i'm not making too much sense but that's okkkkayyyy....  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:28 pm
i like it but i dont like the halo...8.7/10 mrgreen  

mushill

Dameon the -V-

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 6:34 pm
I changed my avi a little bit

(I know the birds are too blue, I am looking for something else it looked empty without it and my birds and my fausto and now orly? hat wanted to all be on but I couldn't equip my fausto so I gave into my gift)

Mushill I gave you a vote on your new avi  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:30 pm
ooh a hippy! ;3 hehe! 8.5/10  

scintillio

Kentucky Fried Chocobo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:16 pm
8/10
Yay!  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 953 954 955 956 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games