Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE SCHOOL OF ELEMENTS RP (HAS STARTED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dante Borges

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:27 pm
MysteryAnime
*appears quickly at the fire temple* "Tch, betting my hunch i think i know who it is"

*tells him to get out in german*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:27 pm
The-Dark-Rider
his wolf growled at her
i dont have time to deal with you" she said to the wolf "please let me see him"  

Aprilbaby1

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:28 pm
* as kjiidul followed, he saidto Kenji:* "he killed Logen's Dragon, and i revived it, please dont mention it to her, becouse she will become a avenger if she knew, ... and i wouldnt want that to happen... "

*As Logen was following in the wind, she said:* "that would never happen, becouse i love life as you, only a monster would do such a crewil thing as killing a dragon, i would not want to kill him i would rather want to know why he did it!"  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:28 pm
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
his wolf growled at her

the master is not well....he is vary, vary sick  

Dante Borges

Okahiki

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:29 pm
The-Dark-Rider
MysteryAnime
*appears quickly at the fire temple* "Tch, betting my hunch i think i know who it is"

*Draws his dragon slayers* "Tch, forget your language pal, he says *Come out or blow this entire area*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:31 pm
MysteryAnime
The-Dark-Rider
MysteryAnime

*Draws his dragon slayers* "Tch, forget your language pal, he says *Come out or blow this entire area*

*grabs him and tosses him out of the temple and seals it*  

Dante Borges

Wacram Glaziuz

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:31 pm
*as logen went by Ragnos's wolf as a wind, with ragnos pinned in the air by the air, she asked:* "why?" *in a sad tone*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:32 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Aprilbaby1
The-Dark-Rider
his wolf growled at her

the master is not well....he is vary, vary sick
"thats why im here, i can help him, just please" she said taking a step foward  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Wacram Glaziuz
* as kjiidul followed, he saidto Kenji:* "he killed Logen's Dragon, and i revived it, please dont mention it to her, becouse she will become a avenger if she knew, ... and i wouldnt want that to happen... "

*As Logen was following in the wind, she said:* "that would never happen, becouse i love life as you, only a monster would do such a crewil thing as killing a dragon, i would not want to kill him i would rather want to know why he did it!"
*turns to him*you heard her  
Ragnos turns evil and said "Ragnos is not here....but marka ragnos will take the message"  

Dante Borges

Okahiki

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:33 pm
"Pfft, like you can get rid of me, *slides inside of the temple before it sealed* "I didnt come here for a hang out" *Come out now, he demanded*  
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 11:34 pm
The-Dark-Rider
Ragnos turns evil and said "Ragnos is not here....but marka ragnos will take the message"
she frowned "what are you doing here?" she asked looking at him  

Aprilbaby1

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
The-Dark-Rider
damn you come here at the worst possible time marka*snarles at marka*  
* as kjiidul was amazed by Logen's appearence and dissapearence, he said in a delighted tone:* "i see"  

Wacram Glaziuz

Dante Borges

"besides....i killed people................and made him take the blame"  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games