Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:12 pm
Valdamt sighed as he nodded. "Yes... alright..." he said as he felt dizzy and as if he was going to faint. "ugh...." he groaned again. "Let's go before i lose conciousness..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:17 pm
"alrightly" she grabs his arm and starts to walk towards the mages "alright now what did you want to ask me?"  

Aprilbaby1

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:19 pm
Valdamt sighed as he sat down in one of the benches. The Mages walk toward him and begin to heal him. "Why... did you kiss that.... creature?" he asked her.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:20 pm
Juno stays still a bit longer, and says" The bloody cur... your father didn't tell me he was having a cabbage soup dinner today! ..Now everyone got it except me... damnit..." he says, crossing his arms. "Meh... i'll just.. go drown my sorrows with some carrot juice-." he stops, standing still again. "Tomoe... get your weapons, quickly.." he suddenly says, looking seriusly. "... When my mind tells me something is wrong... i don't doubt it. Especially in rare times like this."  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:21 pm
she bites her bottom lip "I.....cant...tell you that" she said quietly, she sighs "its.....complicated"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:23 pm
Tomoe tilted her head. "Cabbage soup? Yuck...." she said shuddering softly. But when he got tense she quickly got her weapons and frowned. "Erm... we aren't going to kill the cook for not making enough soup, right?"

Valdamt raised an eyebrow. "Well... I'm not going anywhere..... you can tell me, Bella..." he said honestly.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:25 pm
she sighs and leans against the wall "dad......i made a promise i wouldnt tell anyone..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:35 pm
Valdamt sighs slightly. "Allright... all right... I won't ask anymore..." he muttered.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:36 pm
"thank you daddy" she said and closes her eyes "ill be in my room okay" she smiles softly and walks out of the room  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:38 pm
He nods toward her and smiles. "Yes.... yes of course...." he says, as the mages keep working on his wounds.  

La Petite Ange

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:39 pm
she walks to her room and closes the door, she lays down on her bed and looks out her balcony doors  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:52 pm
Juno shakes his head, holding his katana, and taking his whip, throwing Tomoe a pair of her own clothes so she can fight "in style" ,at least. "I'm afraid not... think we'll have to welcome back a... friend of mine..

---

The masked man runs with Ikasu, using his powers of stealth to pass by the guards, till they reach the door. He stalls for a second, looking, and with the same hand that is holding the small wooden stick, he twists his fingers onto it, forming many small pieces of string to the flat stick. He lifts his hand, and he begins to move the stick, ever so slightly, looking intently towards the room.

...Ohohoho... i see my little actor is still alive... let's make one hell of a show then! he thinks, inside his mask a sadistic smile growing.

---

Juno stays still, his face blank, till he jerks to one side, trying to control himself from this new force. "To-..Tomoe! D-Don't get any closer to me!" he says, and suddenly, he is floating in the air, while his chains are choking him. One small fraction of a second, and he is thrown against the door, breaking it in pieces of hard splintery wood. He falls to the floor, gasping for air, and looks up, to see the masked man who has the wooden "controller."  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 7:59 pm
Ikasu watches him do his 'art'. "Ah... life is good..." he said as he stood up, craking his neck and smiling, while he watches everything unfold. "Ah... Hello there Juno...." he said, as he saw him burst through the door. He looks up to see Tomoe, standing there, looking at everything with wide eyes. "Why, Hello there kitten.... missed me?" he said, grinning.

Tomoe stared at verything with wide eyes. "Juno-chan! What's happe--" she began to say but was cut off as he flew through the door. She standed there and looked at both of the men. She frowned intensivelly. "No I didn't miss you.... stalker..." she said, as she ran over to Juno's aid.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:16 pm
Juno looks at Tomoe, struggling to his feet, and whispers "Don't! You don't know what you're dealing with- GRAAK! " he cuts off, as the masked stranger pulls the 'controller' up, and the chains aroudn his neck tighten, lifting him up like if he was being forced. He tries to grab a weapon, but his hand is taken by a hidden force. The force 'grabs' his sword, and swings it to her front, missing her by an inch, as he yells "T-t-tomoe... tell ... tell Valdamt!" he yells., closing his eyes tightly.

"Well well well... what do we have here? It's our good friend Juno.. the one whe thought was one of us... sleeping with the daughter of our own enemy.. how nice.. " the masked man says, a hint of a sneer in his voice. "You knew you couldn;'t hide from me long enough... .256 years it has been.. and a long 256 years they where.. but finnally... my slave has returned.." he says, shifting his arm abit, to make him feel more pain.

"I.... I don't.." he says, yelling a bit from the pain. "I ... dont'.. .don't get Tomoe involved in this!" he says, blood cutting from his neck of the chains.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:26 pm
"Hey! Careful with the kitten...." Ikasu said, watching how he takes control over Juno's body. "I don't care what happened between you two.... just don't hurt the little beauty..." he muttered, crossing his arms.

By an inch, Tomoe dodged his blows. "Stop controling him!" she yelled to the masked man. Tomoe hears Juno's intructions and opens her eyes widely and nods. "O-okay!" she stammered as she began to run down the hallway to look for Valdamt. Suddenly Ikasu appeared before her, quickly grabbing her. "Ah! No! Let go of me you perv!" she said, struggling against his tight grasp.

"Oh... I finally got you, little beauty...." he whispered in her ear, grinning sadistically while holding tightly onto her. "Hmm... oh I finally got you... I told you... that I always get what I want.... always" he added, grinning still. He grabbed her against his body and softly sniffed her neck. "Oh... you smell nice...." he said, while Tomoe shuddered being so close to him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games