Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arage

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:09 pm
Aprilbaby1
an arrow shot their way "hey back off" she said kicking the guy, you can hear lots of shouts and shooting then it was quiet, everybody just vanished leaving arrows and guns everywhere (going swimming, b back soon)

Cordire caught the arrow, breaking it in half. He looked off in the distance, and saw nothing. "I think they left..." he said. 'Ruin the moment for nothing,' he thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:11 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"I did," he said, quickly swimming over to the edge and getting out. He glanced down, then at Tanya. He turned dark scarlett, quickly grabbing his clothes and running behind a tree.

Tanya's eyes went wide and blushed. "Um erm uh... sorry!" she said as she also swam over to the edge and got out and grabbed her clothes.

He quickly got dressed and came out from the tree.
(Brb dinner)

She got a bit startled when he came out of the tree and blushed since she wasn't done getting dressed.

"My bad," he said, looking away. "Where do you think the sound came from?"

Getting dressed. "From deep within the forest... not sure where..." Tanya said as she finished.  

La Petite Ange

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:13 pm
Arage
Aprilbaby1
an arrow shot their way "hey back off" she said kicking the guy, you can hear lots of shouts and shooting then it was quiet, everybody just vanished leaving arrows and guns everywhere (going swimming, b back soon)

Cordire caught the arrow, breaking it in half. He looked off in the distance, and saw nothing. "I think they left..." he said. 'Ruin the moment for nothing,' he thought to himself.

She frowned a bit. "They left?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:15 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"I did," he said, quickly swimming over to the edge and getting out. He glanced down, then at Tanya. He turned dark scarlett, quickly grabbing his clothes and running behind a tree.

Tanya's eyes went wide and blushed. "Um erm uh... sorry!" she said as she also swam over to the edge and got out and grabbed her clothes.

(Brb dinner)

She got a bit startled when he came out of the tree and blushed since she wasn't done getting dressed.

Getting dressed. "From deep within the forest... not sure where..." Tanya said as she finished.

"Well, it seems it's done," he said, hearing that it's quiet and noticing nothing in the distance.  

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:17 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

(Brb dinner)

"Well, it seems it's done," he said, hearing that it's quiet and noticing nothing in the distance.

"Ah .... I see..." she said smiling slightly. "Well... got out of the water for nothing....."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:19 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

(Brb dinner)

"Ah .... I see..." she said smiling slightly. "Well... got out of the water for nothing....."

"I know..." he said. He smiled, quickly getting undressed again and jumping back in the water. "This time, I'm not getting out."  

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:23 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"I know..." he said. He smiled, quickly getting undressed again and jumping back in the water. "This time, I'm not getting out."

She blushed and smiled. She got undressed quickly ran, and jumped into the water. She died into the water and then came back to the surface.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:25 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She blushed and smiled. She got undressed quickly ran, and jumped into the water. She died into the water and then came back to the surface.

"Ah, I love this place," he said, sighing with relief.  

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:26 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She blushed and smiled. She got undressed quickly ran, and jumped into the water. She dived into the water and then came back to the surface.

She smiled softly. "I'm glad you like it... I love it too... a lot," she said smling a bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:28 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She blushed and smiled. She got undressed quickly ran, and jumped into the water. She dived into the water and then came back to the surface.

She smiled softly. "I'm glad you like it... I love it too... a lot," she said smling a bit.

"Is it because I'm here?" he teased, smiling at her.  

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:31 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She blushed intensively. "Nooo..! I've been here before!" she said splashing some water at him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:32 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

She blushed intensively. "Nooo..! I've been here before!" she said splashing some water at him.

"Sure, sure," he smirked, splashing water back at her.  

Arage

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:34 pm
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"Stooop it!" she said laughing and splashing more water.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:41 pm
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"Naaah," he laughed, splashing her back.  

Repressed Memories

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:43 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"Naaah," he laughed, splashing her back.

"Besides! You said you loved this place first!" she splashed more water at him. "Are YOU sure it isn't because of me?" she said laughing.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 248 249 250 251 252 253 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games