Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
fuzzy's cuddleless cuddle corner. but we do have pudding ! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

all of the surprises

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:21 pm

Sura Tokaniku
Draconian23
Sura Tokaniku
*giggles* I'm taken too, but I like to goof around with people, not like I'd go any where. Unless you were intrested ~.^

err, raincheck. get back to you later with that one. I have to know you for a while, and I'm a little touchy with stuff like that.

stare and I dont like cheese. I eat live things. *licks his lips*

A milder version of Shorty, in male lizardishform. Cool ^.^ Don't worry, if I find I make you uncomfortable, I'll stop, or if you wish I'll stop. I don't like to upset people, just make em happy ^^

okay. smile

*lounges*

oh, I eat small living things that give me nourishment.

*flips on his belly and thrums, watching everyone else*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:23 pm

he he heh he... sweatdrop *continues walking away* scary -^_^-

Franko Un-american

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:24 pm

Draconian23
Podunk_the_Mighty
Draconian23
Sura Tokaniku
*giggles* I'm taken too, but I like to goof around with people, not like I'd go any where. Unless you were intrested ~.^

err, raincheck. get back to you later with that one. I have to know you for a while, and I'm a little touchy with stuff like that.

eek Do you eat ninjas, too!?

no. I am one! ninja
eek Hmm... Should I eat you?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:26 pm

Podunk_the_Mighty
Draconian23
Podunk_the_Mighty
Draconian23
Sura Tokaniku

no. I am one! ninja

that would be interesting.

*looks at him, thoughtfully*

should you eat me? what would be the benefits? what would be the losses? its all a matter of questions.

all of the surprises

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:27 pm

Draconian23
Podunk_the_Mighty
Draconian23
Podunk_the_Mighty
Draconian23
Sura Tokaniku

no. I am one! ninja

should you eat me? what would be the benefits? what would be the losses? its all a matter of questions.
damn your scary sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:29 pm

trunks1245
Draconian23
Podunk_the_Mighty
Draconian23
Podunk_the_Mighty
Draconian23
Sura Tokaniku

no. I am one! ninja

I think he's cute ^.^ seems like he'd be so fun to listen and talk with

Skuger Moonclaw

all of the surprises

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:33 pm

*beams*

thank you. 3nodding

you know what the best gift I got from christmas?

it was a daisy given to me as a symbol of a long friendship. you know, the onse you can buy at Ian's for about 1000 gold? its a cheap gift, but it meant a lot to me.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:34 pm

Sura Tokaniku
trunks1245
Draconian23

I think he's cute ^.^ seems like he'd be so fun to listen and talk with
i dont know. if that happened i would probubly end up with a gun pointed at the meror, naked, and singing amazing grace. sweatdrop

Franko Un-american

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:37 pm

Draconian23
*beams*

thank you. 3nodding

it was a daisy given to me as a symbol of a long friendship. you know, the onse you can buy at Ian's for about 1000 gold? its a cheap gift, but it meant a lot to me.
yeah. i got alot from my g/f. kinda hard to compete with her on gifts but i tried. she won when she gave me a g-pin sweatdrop but its the thought that counts 3nodding

Draconian23
*beams*

thank you. 3nodding

O.o huh? never saw those.

Skuger Moonclaw

all of the surprises

trunks1245
i dont know. if that happened i would probubly end up with a gun pointed at the meror, naked, and singing amazing grace. sweatdrop

cry

I thought you were an anthromorph... someone who understands fellows like yourself!

bah, I guess you gonna have to go on that nutritious food list...

*licks his lips*
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:39 pm

Sura Tokaniku
Draconian23
*beams*

thank you. 3nodding

O.o huh? never saw those.

well if my bloody avatar would work right...

User Image

all of the surprises

Franko Un-american

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:39 pm

Draconian23
trunks1245

cry

I thought you were an anthromorph... someone who understands fellows like yourself!

*licks his lips*
n-no i was kidding sweatdrop he he he. y-you understand right? i mean foxes are no good food anyways... i mean... all fur and bones see? sweatdrop
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:40 pm

Draconian23
trunks1245

cry

*licks his lips*

Aws, I'd dance naked with him ^.^ He seems like a good guy to me. (no not trying to get on his good side, all look good to me XP )

Skuger Moonclaw

all of the surprises

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 5:42 pm

trunks1245
Draconian23
trunks1245

cry

*licks his lips*
n-no i was kidding sweatdrop he he he. y-you understand right? i mean foxes are no good food anyways... i mean... all fur and bones see? sweatdrop

okay trunky... its chow time.

*goes into the shadows and dissapears*

You know what the best ablility I have is?

*appears beside him and pins him down*

I can blend into my surroundings.

*sits on him lightly* ^^
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 ... 5649 5650 5651 5652 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games