Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nekobito Haven

Back to Guilds

A meeting place for catgirls, catbois and teh people who love them :3 

Tags: Neko, Nekos, Catgirl, Catgirls, Catboy 

Reply The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them
TEH NEKOBITO TAVERN & INN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what will you have?
  beer me!
  maybe a nice chianti...and some fave beans...yes...
  sake! domo!
  something tropical!
  tea, please.
  water?
View Results

2NA
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:14 pm

Lita Thorn
-waves a bit- hey guys. just wanted to tell you guys im sorry for not posting like i used to. my fathers in the hospital and theres a good chance that you'll never heard from me again. sorry guys.

love ayame
What? What's happened? Oh my, this is disconcerting...
sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:59 pm

Lita Thorn
-waves a bit- hey guys. just wanted to tell you guys im sorry for not posting like i used to. my fathers in the hospital and theres a good chance that you'll never heard from me again. sorry guys.

love ayame

My...talking about shocking! I hope everything goes okay. *Sighs* well there goes another member. I'll see about calling Darek to get him to come online, but every time I call I can never get through sweatdrop

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Amara Su

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 3:54 am

I hope her dad will be okay.
sad

*Sips her drink*
Mmmmmmmm...very nice, kitty!
^^
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:20 am

Ayanami Rei First Child
Lita Thorn

love ayame

My...talking about shocking! I hope everything goes okay. *Sighs* well there goes another member. I'll see about calling Darek to get him to come online, but every time I call I can never get through sweatdrop

Did I not tell Miss Ayanami this before? sad

Snowspartan1399

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:33 am

Amara Su
I hope her dad will be okay.
sad

*Sips her drink*
Mmmmmmmm...very nice, kitty!
^^

Thank you Miss Amara sad
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:24 pm

Oh, wow. I hope her Daddy's okay.~

Talim656

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:12 pm

Snowspartan1399
Ayanami Rei First Child
Lita Thorn

love ayame

Did I not tell Miss Ayanami this before? sad

I'm not sure that you did...^^;
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 4:18 pm

You asked me about ayame so I talked to her. sad

Snowspartan1399

Amara Su

PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:11 pm

*Finishes her drink, holding up the empty glass*
Another! Another!
o^^o
PostPosted: Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:35 pm

Snowspartan1399
You asked me about ayame so I talked to her. sad

"Well you did your job good. I'd be doing my part in getting Tama-chan here, but the girl hasn't even been in my Guild these days." She then points over to the direction of Amara-chan. "I think you have another customer."

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 3:43 am

Amara Su
*Finishes her drink, holding up the empty glass*
Another! Another!
o^^o

Yesh mam 3nodding Coming right away *grabs her glass and scurries to the kitchen*
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 6:27 am

Lita Thorn

love ayame
mew cry

Rei Hino-chan
Captain

Angel Marie Luna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:24 am

Rei Hino-chan
Lita Thorn

love ayame
mew cry

-sighs and lays back in a comfy chair- i hate making people sad. just haveing some problems IRL dont worry. ill try to be back as soon as i can. he's doing better and he's going to be out of the hospital soon.
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:41 pm

Lita Thorn
Rei Hino-chan
Lita Thorn

love ayame
mew cry

-sighs and lays back in a comfy chair- i hate making people sad. just haveing some problems IRL dont worry. ill try to be back as soon as i can. he's doing better and he's going to be out of the hospital soon.

*Sits in Ayame's lap and huggles her* Wel that's good news, and I hope you can make it on here, even if it's not very often! gonk

Ayanami Rei First Child
Crew

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Snowspartan1399

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:16 pm

*returns with two drinks, one for amara and one for ayame* Anything else for anyone? sweatdrop
The Guild For Nekos and Those Who Love Them

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games