Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Old memories
the old incubator Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aldora21
Crew

Sexy Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:35 pm
I'm snagging the crew and going for a walk. Make sure those dragon hackers don't follow us!!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:42 pm
I'm gonna name my next split Shaggy and Scooby  

CORNFLICKER

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:27 pm
Thanks, Alda! biggrin heart

Hmm... soft cushy baskets, quantity... a lot. Check.

Heat-retardant mitts ... three pairs... one for me, one for Aldora and one for Ddraig. Check.

Asbestos overalls? Yep, probably need them. Three pairs. Check.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:52 pm
*sneezes slightly and wipes dust off the eggs*

EDITED: Monday, September 8, at 11:55 p.m. ET -

~ ~ ~ Dragons walking. Help these eggs and babies hatch and grow. Please click them and thanks! ~ ~ ~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:59 pm
*does a slight dance*
I got a male black! I am so happy. Now I can do some serious breeding.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:25 pm
Ddraig Asheart
*does a slight dance*

*looks up from checklist*

Congrats! Going to try for a black hybrid like Muffin has? biggrin  

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:31 pm
Willa-Wisp
Ddraig Asheart
*does a slight dance*

*looks up from checklist*

Congrats! Going to try for a black hybrid like Muffin has? biggrin

*chuckles*
Yep. I am gonna breed my blacks together to see if I get an even darker black! And I am going to once again breed my lucky pair once the other matures. I owe a friend a gold egg and we are often up late together.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:39 pm
by the way guys, another theory that I'll be trying shortly is to get a neglected to be so many views as an egg that it matures completely on its own....  

Kayariy

Madame Callie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:45 pm
Kayariy
by the way guys, another theory that I'll be trying shortly is to get a neglected to be so many views as an egg that it matures completely on its own....

But.....That is nearly what TJ does. His eggs get bombarded with views then he normally keeps them hidden. Now he does force his dragons so that might play a part.  

Ddraig Asheart
Captain

Dapper Raider

7,450 Points
  • Crack Shot 50
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kayariy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:46 pm
Ddraig Asheart
Kayariy

But.....That is nearly what TJ does. His eggs get bombarded with views then he normally keeps them hidden. Now he does force his dragons so that might play a part.

oh right... true.
*thinks* there might be a percentage of success built in......  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 11:44 pm
Adult Dragons are mysteriously Dying? Hmmm, I checked the names of the dead dragons and I don't think they died from that. I guess you guys are right, there are hackers everywhere and I wouldn't be surprised that some of them are trying to hack the DragCave....Poor TJ...

@ Beady Congrats on the Guardian Pair and the male Black ^_^

@ Willa I was curious about your new thread but I didn't dare comment for fear of getting uhm yelled at....

@ Kay Best of luck with all of your theories. 3nodding I would love to have one of THOSE for myself but I don't have the heart to see them die if my attempts failed... cry

Kimmiora
Crew

CORNFLICKER

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:17 am
Stupid hackers...  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 4:28 am
Save a life! Hurry!! .02 Days isn't good!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Catti Saionji

6,300 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Willa-Wisp

Romantic Reveler

8,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 5:11 am
Kimmiora
Adult Dragons are mysteriously Dying? Hmmm, I checked the names of the dead dragons and I don't think they died from that. I guess you guys are right, there are hackers everywhere and I wouldn't be surprised that some of them are trying to hack the DragCave....Poor TJ...

@ Beady Congrats on the Guardian Pair and the male Black ^_^

@ Willa I was curious about your new thread but I didn't dare comment for fear of getting uhm yelled at....

@ Kay Best of luck with all of your theories. 3nodding I would love to have one of THOSE for myself but I don't have the heart to see them die if my attempts failed... cry

*stops hammering and notices Kimmi's comment*

I wouldn't yell at you, Kimmi. And if anyone yells at you, I'll yell at them. 3nodding Maybe bonk them on the head too.

*demonstrates by pounding nail into new thread* blaugh  
Old memories

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games