Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
SOLDIER the neko guards of the world Rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This rp Really lost its glory huh?
  Yeah
  No its still cool
  This rp is getting stuped :P
View Results

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:45 pm
notingles
she takes a piece of paper "and now you have been invited to join this thing and all... whatever, just get in the next room and take the test" she says completely not into it

"Fine whatever"
*he walks to the door with the I-d lock and inserts his SOLDIER/Ex-SOLDIER
Licence,it opens and he sits down at a desk*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:46 pm
gene sis is thrown inside the room "we'l be back in ten minutes" the guy said before locking the door  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:50 pm
notingles
gene sis is thrown inside the room "we'l be back in ten minutes" the guy said before locking the door

Reks:"So what'd they do to you?"
genisis:"Put me in a capsule with some kind of liquid"
Reks:*takes the test finsishing quickly* *he yells out*"Done"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:51 pm
none answered, but wierd sounds came from the room rks just left... most from firecrackers and punching  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 5:55 pm
notingles
none answered, but wierd sounds came from the room rks just left... most from firecrackers and punching

Reks:*puts hands beside him and aura glows in them*
"Kame-ha-me-HA!"*A blue blast destroys the door* and he hands the test to the women*"and Why did I have to take this?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:00 pm
"to see how long would you wait to get out, you pass..." she says throwing it over the sholder to get back watching victor facing the german guy in tekken 5, victor wining by perfect using worang and the german using paul  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:01 pm
notingles
"to see how long would you wait to get out, you pass..." she says throwing it over the sholder to get back watching victor facing the german guy in tekken 5, victor wining by perfect using worang and the german using paul

"Victor let me face you on there "  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:05 pm
"nope" he says ending with up X O X  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:06 pm
notingles
"nope" he says ending with up X O X

"Fine whatever""Anyway Why am i here anyway? I have missions to do you know"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:10 pm
"its taken care of, while we're being carefree righ now we are the true behind courtains agency of soldier... we only have to spy... the spyes, so nothing much to do, in any case, you shold sleep before our leader does, she sleepwalks naked, but kills anyone she sees while at it" victor said, recieving another hit with the iron lead pipe  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:12 pm
notingles
"its taken care of, while we're being carefree righ now we are the true behind courtains agency of soldier... we only have to spy... the spyes, so nothing much to do, in any case, you shold sleep before our leader does, she sleepwalks naked, but kills anyone she sees while at it" victor said, recieving another hit with the iron lead pipe

"fine... anyway I'll watch her if you want,"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:13 pm
she turns to reks, with an killing intent on her eyes she estrains "do that, and your corpse will be the next decoration on my wall"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:16 pm
notingles
she turns to reks, with an killing intent on her eyes she estrains "do that, and your corpse will be the next decoration on my wall"

"Ok whatever""Do I at least get permission to get something to eat?"Gosh i feel like 4th class here  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:18 pm
"do as you like, not that i care, now get going to the third door left 0th class reks"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 259 260 261 262 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games