Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:19 pm
Joys of life? Not really but hey, what can you expect? But yeah, I was in the middle of a nice, ddep RP thing and I had to drop it until my friend left...and now the persons signed off.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:27 pm
Vincent_Shizu
Joys of life? Not really but hey, what can you expect? But yeah, I was in the middle of a nice, ddep RP thing and I had to drop it until my friend left...and now the persons signed off.

Aya @_@
Most of my friends don't like RPing, so I have to do the same thing. But as a general rule, if any one of them comes without calling first I turn them around at the door. I hate it when people drop in without notice >_< ;;  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:31 pm
DoomNeko

Aya @_@
Most of my friends don't like RPing, so I have to do the same thing. But as a general rule, if any one of them comes without calling first I turn them around at the door. I hate it when people drop in without notice >_< ;;

Hehe, same here. But, sadly, Im to nice a person to turn them around. *hates being to nice* x.x;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:43 pm
Well, I'm called upstairs to make food again.. Har har, fear my l33t c00ki|\|' skillz. XD

Anyways, afterwards I've gotta run an errand, so I'll be back in an hour or two. Arrivederci everyfur!

*waves , then pops on a chef hat and heads out*  

Sonya Khatsworth

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 3:53 pm
DoomNeko
Well, I'm called upstairs to make food again.. Har har, fear my l33t c00ki|\|' skillz. XD

Anyways, afterwards I've gotta run an errand, so I'll be back in an hour or two. Arrivederci everyfur!

*waves , then pops on a chef hat and heads out*

*is left all alone again* Wheee.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 5:54 pm
*skitters in and... collapses by his hammock on the floor, too tired to hop into it* Merf... I HATE school. x-x;; I want summer back nooowwwwww.... TT *whines* .... nyeh. Annywho. Hiya furries! ^.^;;  

Lloxie

Vincent Shizu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:54 pm
Lloxie
*skitters in and... collapses by his hammock on the floor, too tired to hop into it* Merf... I HATE school. x-x;; I want summer back nooowwwwww.... TT *whines* .... nyeh. Annywho. Hiya furries! ^.^;;

Awwww. Hiyas there. I start school in what...a week? Im already missing ah summer... crying  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 6:54 pm
Hey Lloxie. Bad day at school?  

Wolves Arucard

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:02 pm
*laughter echos through the room and there is a popping sound as a blue dragon girl appears*

lol lol lol lol lol

^This is me laugh at you all!

*waves* Hiya! My old school doesn't start till after Labor Day, but I don't care, cause I won't ever be going back!!!

*dances the dance of true freedom and release from the hell that was 'high school'*  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:04 pm
dragonz_luvr
*laughter echos through the room and there is a popping sound as a blue dragon girl appears*

lol lol lol lol lol

*waves* Hiya! My old school doesn't start till after Labor Day, but I don't care, cause I won't ever be going back!!!

*dances the dance of true freedom and release from the hell that was 'high school'*

Your..so...mean..x.x  

Vincent Shizu

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:06 pm
*flies up and lands with a thump, the flicks wings and waves*

Hello, everybody! How things going? Well, I hope.

*finds a place to lie down in the grass*

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:08 pm
DracosBlackwing

*eeps and jumps up as to avoid the thump, his wings carrying him down back to the ground* Eh, can't complian. Yourself?  

Vincent Shizu

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:12 pm
Vincent_Shizu
dragonz_luvr

lol lol lol lol lol

Your..so...mean..x.x

twisted I've been converted since tasting the sweet honey of freedom.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:13 pm
Vincent_Shizu
dragonz_luvr

lol lol lol lol lol

Your..so...mean..x.x

Do like I did, drop school at 15 and get a job... the experience you have by the time you are 18 will get you a better job than any of the others who got a diploma that no employer will ever actually ask for. I moved into management roles easily, and never did have to work in fast-food or janitorial type jobs. 3nodding

J.Kougar
Vice Captain

Fashionable Cat

DracosBlackwing

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2004 7:13 pm
Vincent_Shizu
DracosBlackwing

*eeps and jumps up as to avoid the thump, his wings carrying him down back to the ground* Eh, can't complian. Yourself?

You know.... chillin'. Just sitting in front of the comp, showing off my pro surfing skills! blaugh I would gripe about school myself, but I don't really remember it. .....Not that I remembered it when I was in it either!  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games