Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:40 pm
MDaylus

Loki smiled at Tony and Reed as the two men spoke without being at each other's throats. Shrugging when Tony said that even a one on one class or teaching was still not a good idea. He seemed to not let it bother him but inside Loki felt a bit dejected. He thought if he could get Tony to try to speak with one child it might change his view on having a child of his own and Loki might be able to tell him. However the man seemed as resistant as ever and Loki was beginning to lose hope. Giving a soft snort of amusement when Charles told the genius not to worry because he would have plenty of adult supervision. 'I think you worry too much about such things my love.' Loki comforted through their bond.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:57 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony glanced at Loki at his comforting. ‘You of all people know how harmful it can be to look up to someone just for them to turn out to be the opposite of what he should have been.’ Tony replied. ‘I’m not someone these kids should hold themselves up against, they’d be setting the standard far too low.’ Charles glanced between the two, but didn’t say anything about their silent conversation. “Regardless of Tony’s inability to teach, you both are welcome. I’m sure many of the students would love to meet you both and show off. We try to be encouraging of the students’ powers, so long as they aren’t used to cheat or to harm other students. And the younger students who are just mastering their abilities do love showing off to every new person they meet.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:17 pm
MDaylus

Loki nodded at Tony's words about how harmful it could be to look up to someone just for them to be the opposite of what they thought. He thought Tony was selling himself too short but didn't say anything. Looking back to Charles when the man said that they were both welcome to come to the school none the less. "I am happy to take you up on such a thing. It may be a few weeks before we are able." Loki stated but smiled softly. He was excited to meet those with powers and see what they could do.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:41 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Charles shook his head. “You can come any time. No need to rush.” He smiled. Tony was silent though. He could feel Loki’s discontent. “We’ll see about dropping by at some point.” Tony promised, slowly standing. “But if you’ll excuse us, I would like to actually dance with Loki before this night is over.” He said, holding out a hand to the god, offering a small smile. “We may be back, we may not, enjoy yourselves.” He said with a little wave as he tugged Loki along with him, grabbing two glasses of some mixed drink as they walked, handing one to Loki.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:11 pm
MDaylus

Loki looked up to Tony a bit confused as the man stood, he had thought that the rest of the party would be spent with the men in front of them. Hearing that Tony wished to dance with him brought a slight smile to the god's face. Taking the offered hand he stood from the couch beside Tony. "It was nice meeting the both of you if I do not see you again this night. Bruce I shall see you in the morning I am sure." Loki bid the three men before he allowed himself to be tugged away. Taking the drink offered he changed it to a non-alcoholic drink quickly before sipping it. "I will admit I am not familiar with Midgard's current form of dance." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:22 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony took a few experimental sips to make sure he liked the drink before he downed most of it. Even if he didn’t drink as much with Loki around, some habits were hard to shake. “You’ll pick up on it.” Tony promised. “Most popular dances now aren’t really much dancing.” He added. As they walked through the crowds, it was hard to miss that they were surrounded by superhumans. There were plenty of people who were strangely colored and shaped, people with wings, people with claws, and more than a few people were floating in the air or had perched themselves on high shelves or light fixtures. Other than the occasional call for someone to come down to the ground for a chat or to watch an errant tail or wing, no one treated anyone any differently. A few of the people Tony liked better, he waved at or said hello to, silently giving Loki their names and abilities, along with the occasional bit of gossip. Being the host, it took Tony a bit to get into the room set aside for dancing, that and he didn’t want to rush Loki, knowing the god would be intrigued by those around him.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 10:50 am
MDaylus

Loki watched as Tony downed his drink after a few sips. The wondered if he should be worried because he had rarely seen his mate down a drink so quickly. Normally only when the man was stressed did he do so. Shaking the worry away for a moment he decided to keep an eye and only worry if Tony decided to drink too much. He nodded when Tony assured him that he would pick up on the dances quickly. Looking around as they moved through the crowd he took in all the different people and their powers as Tony provided data on them. "This is all amazing. Everyone is quite different from what I expected." Loki stated.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 11:41 am
Alikia Tsuki

Tony arched a brow at the comment. “Good different, or bad different?” he asked slowly, watching a shapeshifter entertain a few people. The whole time, he never broke contact with Loki, always keeping a tight grip on his hand, pressing close to his side when he could. It wasn’t nerves, Tony was at ease in the crowd, not concerned about any of them, but he just seemed to be craving the closeness, of course he had been craving it all day, so it shouldn’t be much of surprise.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 3:24 pm
MDaylus

"Good different," Loki replied. Never before had he been so un-noticable in a crowd. Besides the fact that he stood close Tony Loki looked no different than anyone else. There were so many people with different builds to their body and different powers. Not at all like Asgard where he had stuck out like a sore thumb because he was so much more lean than even most of Asgard's women. It was nice to feel like he wasn't a giant blob on someone's map. Looking back to Tony with those thoughts he smiled at the closeness to man was providing.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:08 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“Glad you like it.” Tony smiled, leaning up and giving Loki s quick kiss. “That’s why I think You’ll like it on Earth overall. It’s always different than you expect.” When they reached the room that the music was centered in, the crowd thinned a little. Everyone was scattered around, some alone, some with partners, all dancing. Some were just being ridiculous enjoying themselves and not caring who was watching, some were focused on their partner alone, some were just swaying with the music, others being mildly inappropriate, and even others seemed to be actually performing more so than dancing. “See, we aren’t so formal in dancing as I think Asgard is.” Tony said slowly, looking to Loki to see his reaction. Pulling Loki into a relatively uncrowded corner, he slid his arms around the god’s waist. “Still willing to dance with your mate captain?’ he asked with a smirk.

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 4:53 pm
MDaylus

"I have always liked Midgard Tony, this is just much different. Even back when I visited before there were times when I had to disguise myself." Loki stated as he continued to follow Tony into a room with much fewer people all of whom seemed to be dancing in one way or another. "No it is not as formal as on Asgard but then again Asgard does have a few forms of dance but nothing like most of what I see here." Loki stated viewing the room and people in it. Smiling at Tony when the man slid his arms around his waist he, "You know I am my love." Loki purred sliding his arms around Tony's shoulder.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 5:11 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled as Loki wrapped his arms around him. Tony began moving with the music, knowing Loki would follow and pick up quickly. “So, did you like Charles?” he asked slowly. “I know I probably should have mentioned his wheelchair before to save you the surprise, but I forget about it myself….and I think Charles enjoys seeing people who are surprised by him from time to time.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:01 pm
MDaylus

Loki moved with the man as Tony moved following the man's lead. "I did indeed he is a very intriguing man if a bit unsettling when I first met him because of his ability to hear my thoughts. But I do indeed find myself intrigued by the man." Loki responded. "I was not put off by his disability per say but I do find it a bit sad. I can not imagine not being able to walk." Loki stated. He was a bit surprised when Tony said Charles enjoyed seeing people who were surprised by him.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:16 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shrugged slightly. “It’s inconvenient, and from what I understand, he didn’t handle it well at first. But now…he kind of uses it to his advantage. People don’t think much of someone stuck in a wheelchair, yet he is one of the most powerful mutants in the world.” Tony said slowly. “And as far as hearing thoughts, you get used to it. He really does try to not pry. I mean I’m sure he knows everything that goes on in my head when I’m around, but it’s very rare that he mentions it. He’s a nice guy, and patient to a fault. Honestly he’s perfect for what he does.”

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 6:26 pm
MDaylus

"He was not always that way?" Loki questioned surprised. He understood using it to his advantage and the man did it so well that Loki thought he had been born that way. "I can see that he tries not to pry and I would thank him for that. He does truly seem like a nice man, Reed as well even if he does irritate you." Loki stated with a smile.  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games