Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
Team Snagem HQ (Mt. Silver) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:25 pm
Rala noticed the Gardevoir right away, turning to face the larger Psychic-type. "Oh, hi! I'm Rala! It's nice to meet you! You're a Gardevoir, too, right?"

Although she didn't mean to, Rala kinda tuned out the humans and hybrids in the room, excited as she was to meet another member of her evolutionary line.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:38 pm
"You came in a box?" Alex asked, engaging Zwei in conversation. Her eyes drifted to the one in Crystal's hands. Pointing at it she would then ask "That box? From where?!" Nevermind the size of the box, the girl was more interested in where hybrids got shipped from.

The Gardevoir hesitated to answer, but it wasn't too often that she got to meant others of her evolutionary line. "...I go by Glinda. Nice to meet you too. Umm..." She wasn't sure what the tiny one meant by 'too'. Was she not aware she was still a Ralts?  

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:51 pm
When Rala meant 'too', she meant that Glinda was a Gardevoir like Gardy. That Glinda wasn't the first Gardevoir she'd met. "Nice too meet you, too. I'm really jealous of how pretty you are. I wish I would hurry up and evolve,"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:00 pm
Zwei turned his attention to Alex, almost bounding over there in his effort to talk to the new potential friend. "I fit into small spaces. I'm reaaaally flexible! I don't remember where I got in the box, only that I got in it!" He laughs aloud, a tiny little bark, ears atop his head twitching a few times.

Rhyme simply watched the conversation, curious to know.  

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

DragonYolk

Devoted Browser

8,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:29 pm
"Whaaaat? Not even the Hybrids know where Hybrids come from?" Alex was a little puzzled but quickly moved onto introductions. "Oh! I'm Alex by the way! And this is Glinda!" she would gesture to the Gardevoir who was not paying attention.

"P-Pretty? I, umm, thank you. But you shouldn't rush evolution. It all happens so fast, really" she smiled and blushed. The days when she was just a Ralts or even a Kirlia seemed so far away, but certainly not forgotten.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:33 pm
"Yeah, I guess you're right," Rala 'said' with a sad tone, before looking to the human and the hybrids. "Wait, what's going on?"

Rala was as of yet unaware that her telepathy was strong enough for anyone to hear unless they were Dark-typed.  

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:32 pm
Youko Kenshi
"Whaaaat? Not even the Hybrids know where Hybrids come from?" Alex was a little puzzled but quickly moved onto introductions. "Oh! I'm Alex by the way! And this is Glinda!" she would gesture to the Gardevoir who was not paying attention.

"P-Pretty? I, umm, thank you. But you shouldn't rush evolution. It all happens so fast, really" she smiled and blushed. The days when she was just a Ralts or even a Kirlia seemed so far away, but certainly not forgotten.

"I come from a town in a forest!" Zwei answered. "I didn't know where the box was going! I'm glad its here!" He accidentally lets slip a bark. "I'm Zwei! Idunno who that is." He says, motioning towards Rhyme.

"Its nice to meet you all, Alex, Glinda, Zwei....and our other little friend. My name is Rhyme." Towards the Ralts, she says the latter, ears twitching. "And as for Hybrids...there are different reasons for all, I think. I haven't...looked too much into why I am who I am, really..."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 7:10 pm
"I'm Crystal, while we're on the note of introductions. And yeah, there's multiple reasons for hybrids," she explained, putting down the box. "Some were born as a hybrid, others experimented on, and yet others are cursed into the form, like myself. Even still, some willingly choose to become hybrids, through one means or another." Hear ears twitched, a smile growing on her face. "And you come from a town in a forest? The only one I can think of like that would be Fortree in Hoenn, I believe. So, you're from there?"  

Espeon_Commander

Crew

Universal Explorer

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:25 pm
"My name is Rala," the Ralts says telepathically when Rhyme mentions not knowing her name.

"It was nice meeting you all, but I gotta go. Master needs me. Have a good day!"

The Ralts disappeared in that instant, half-eaten Watmel Berry and all.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:11 pm
Jakob and his Marowak set inside the doors, "Finally, we're here. I Hope this place has some answers we seek. I wonder where everyone is." Walking into the Common area, they take a set and rest after their battles.  

Hauntedflames

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:00 pm
Jakob would soon feast his eyes on a Ralts as it teleported back into Headquarters. "Welcome to Team Snagem," a feminine, disembodied voice would echo from within the confines of the new Snagem's mind. "Everybody's away on a mission right now, but they shouldn't be too long. I'm Rala, by the way. Nice to meet you!"

"Ra la,"
the Ralts spoke up, sounding almost identical to the disembodied voice.

Hauntedflames

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 9:18 pm
Wasn't this Zwei's lucky day! He gets to this cool place, and there's another new friend! "Awoooo!" He howls happily, scampering over to stop in front of the newcomer. "Hi! I'm Zwei! You must've traveled from really far...."

A pause. "Oh wait!" He runs back over to Crystal--who he thinks is pretty--and his ears twitch. "I was born in Fortree but I remember Laverre being my home." He answers quietly, lifting a hand to bat at his ear playfully.

Rhyme simply smiles, then yawns. She has to get her sleep...she'll definitely need it. "Good night everyone." The Pachirisu hybrid says, stepping out to make her way to her room...maybe an Electric gem for a snack before bed...

Hauntedflames

Not a Noise

Friendly Puppy

9,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Market Browser 100

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 6:26 pm
With a flash, Keiko, Rala and myself appeared in the main lobby, the former in a pink spaghetti-strap dress while I had a black suit jacket over my academy outfit.

"Thank you, Rala," I told her, not bothering to put her back in her ball since she could just Teleport out of it whenever she pleased. Don't get me wrong, I was happy that she was strong enough to do that, let alone warp to and from HQ repeatedly, but it was mildly annoying.

"Ish th date ovur?" Keiko asked, still very much drunk from the festivities in Kalos.

"Come on," I told her, leading her to the dorms. "We need to talk."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:47 pm
TerashiLeonGoken
Jakob would soon feast his eyes on a Ralts as it teleported back into Headquarters. "Welcome to Team Snagem," a feminine, disembodied voice would echo from within the confines of the new Snagem's mind. "Everybody's away on a mission right now, but they shouldn't be too long. I'm Rala, by the way. Nice to meet you!"

"Ra la,"
the Ralts spoke up, sounding almost identical to the disembodied voice.

Hauntedflames

Spooked by the sudden appearnce, "WHOA!" Catching his breath he looks to see the Ralts greeting him. "I'm sorry, not to use to others appearing right before me. Pleasure to meet you. This is Marow, I'm Jakob."  

Hauntedflames

Hauntedflames

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:50 pm
Not a Noise
Wasn't this Zwei's lucky day! He gets to this cool place, and there's another new friend! "Awoooo!" He howls happily, scampering over to stop in front of the newcomer. "Hi! I'm Zwei! You must've traveled from really far...."

A pause. "Oh wait!" He runs back over to Crystal--who he thinks is pretty--and his ears twitch. "I was born in Fortree but I remember Laverre being my home." He answers quietly, lifting a hand to bat at his ear playfully.

Rhyme simply smiles, then yawns. She has to get her sleep...she'll definitely need it. "Good night everyone." The Pachirisu hybrid says, stepping out to make her way to her room...maybe an Electric gem for a snack before bed...

Hauntedflames

"Greetings, how do you do? You're a Hybrid huh? I hope we get to talk more after your nap." Jakob reaches into his pocket and pulls out a Electric Gem, "Here you go, i found this one a few months ago. Personally Finding Gems is lucky to me. Why i always keep my dice on me."  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 538 539 540 541 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games