Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:48 pm
"Oh well..." before Kenji knew it, Ryuushin was already behind him. "Heh, can you catch up?" Ryuushin lashed out hard... but hit nothing but air. Kenji appeared behind him.
"Yep, I can manage." Ryuushin smiled with Kenji.
"I have gotta stop going easy on you."
"I know."

Ryuushin closed a fist and put it out in front. With that, he then opend, creating a Rairyuuken... final level. "You managed level three yet?" Kenji then formed his Rairyuuken... had to strain a little more. "Good..." again, with that speed of the Kagezan, Ryuushin appeared in front of Kenji and he stabbed with the chakra swirling ball... and Kenji, barely, managed to counter, by stabbing Ryuushin's Rairyuuken with his own... and a large explosion was the result.

Kenji was sent back reeling, and he hit a tree hard... Ryuushin was still standing where he was. "You still can't control it, right?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 8:54 pm
Raith and his group had continually moved closer to Kenji and Ryuushin as they sparred, making no move to concel themselves, they didn't want to make it seem like they were enemies. They were very obvious on top of the two extra large panthers, and Raith was sure that if Kenji didn't sense them, Ryuushin surely would, Raith had heard of him, though he had never met him, he was told by some that Ryuushin was his equal in many skills. Raith would care to guess they were right, he was a far cry from his old self, but that was an old self he was not interested in going back to, for almost any reason.

They stopped on the last building and watched the son and father spar. Raith was in his usual black robes and head covering, Issui was dressed in his Adept captain uniform and armor (see post from a few pages back for full discription, but it looks similar to a anbu or hunter nin uniform.) and Iris was wearing a normal Jounin uniform, but she was wearing adapt armor over the jounin cloths and a adept vest under her unzipped flak vest. She, as usual, had a large weapon in cloth wrap on her back.

Raith watched the spar, his senses seemed to spark alive at the sight of the master ninja Ryuushin in motion, he was impressive, of skill not usually seen. Raith felt pleased to find another he felt on level with himself, someone that wouldn't talk to him with their eye averted from his, or was afraid of stories they'd heard. He continued to watch with Issui and Iris.  

liz_bliz_inc

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:01 pm
Immediately, testing his son's reflexes... he tossed several kunais at Kenji.
Kenji knew something was coming, his dad never let him get up easily. Looking up, he saw the incoming kunais. With swiftness, he spun on his heel, grabbed one out of the air and let the others fly past.

Using the inertia in his spin, he threw the kunai he grabbed at his father. At that time, Ryuushin already has another kunai in hand. Using it, he deflected the thrown kunai towards the group he has sensed...

I thought so... thought Kenji, They are here...  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:10 am
The kunai was batted aside by one of the panther summons and Iris gave Raith a questioning eye, like asking What was that about? "It ok," Raith said, "he was testing us, I don't know why he found the need to, I don't personally see the point." "Maybe he was just testing you Raith-kun," Issui said, "and does care about us, but maybe he doesn't believe the stories about you." "Yet another thing that doesn't matter to me," Raith said, "I don't care if a ninja like him believes camp fire stories."  

liz_bliz_inc

Kai Hyugiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 7:24 am
Kai headed back towards the Uchiha Gate carrying the large blood red orb in a scroll. "The true nature of the Uchiha will awaken again. It's only a matter of time now."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:07 am
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji
Dragon Sneeze
"I''m sorry about my mother. She gets a little strict sometimes." Mai said as she turned on the tap. "She didn''t order you out of the house, that''s good."
"Is that so?" Shinji said as he searched for the towels. "She doesn''t seem all that bad," He said as he pulled a towel out.

"She''s being nice right now." Mai laughed.
"Oh. Is she?" Shinji asked her.

"Come on, lets go." Mai said.
Walking into the room she left Kisai she said, "Mother, the bath is ready.."
She saw her mother laying on the ground coughing up blood.
"The old lady hurt herself." Yinko said matter of factly.
Mai ran up to her mother. "Mother!" she shouted. Her chest was now slick with blood, and Mai hesitated in touching her. "Shinji! Please! Help!" She began to cry and breathe quite quickly.
Shinji''s brain switched form ''Ahfeelsogoood'' to ''s**t, this is the worst case Scenario!'' instantly. "Yinko-chan! Freeze the wound, Mai! Wrap the wound around with bandages, cause when its starts to thaw..." Shinji looked away. "If i can trust you guys on your own, I''ll go and get Chou,". Shinji rushed up to Mai and held her in his arms. "Don''t cry," He said as he let go of her and burst out of the door and ran along the streets of Konoha.

The girls did as they were told. Mai grasped her mother's hand and cried dispite Shinji's plead not to. "Don't leave me mother. I don't want to be alone." she whispered.
Kisai tried to smiled. "Don't ...worry...Mai-chan...one of..the..Kazuma clan...never...really...dies.."
Kisai closed her eyes and stopped breathing.
"MOTHER!!!!"  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Xegra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:19 am
Daisuke wandered towards the Uchiha compound quickly.
"New techniques!" He laughed approaching the gates.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:26 am
Pain went though his body. He looked at his chest and saw the blood.
If you just calmed down it would have healed. he thought to himself. But it was a bit too late for that. So Ganeni decided to head for the hospital.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Xegra

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:40 am
As Daisuke approached the gates Nikoyaka dropped from the gate.
"Remember me?" She laughed as she advanced on him with a mencaing ********" Daisuke coughed seeing her approach.
"Yes...indeed" She smirked drawing a kunai.
"So...hows life then?" Daisuke said with a frown.
"Not bad..." She replied.
She vainished intantaneously and reappeared above Daisuke.
She brought down the kunai and cleanly split his head open.
His body collapsed in a poof of smoke.
A log settled down and Dasiuke looked at his old Sensei from atop a tree.
He jumped down and performed the hebi, uma, tori and ryuu seals.
"Sattsugiarie no jutsu" He muttered as his hands began to glow a violent purple.
"I may not know many moves...but i know i can beat you, kid..." His teacher yelled vanishing.
He activated the sharigan and turned around.
"Lvl.3" He murmed as it activated.
His lvl.3 sharingan opened and pin pointed his target.
"Got ya..." He laughed.
She vanished and re-appeared before him.
"Well, finally grown up have we?" She said looking at the sharingan childishly.
She performed 6 seals and her hand was engulfed in thunder.
Daisuke sharingan twirled as he copied her movements and memorized them.
"RAI KANADZUCHI NO JUTSU" They yelled simultaneously as two huge blasts of lightning cannoned at the opponent.
Though each move cancelled the other out Daisuke felt a zap from the attack.
"s**t" She cursed forming several more seals and flickering away.
Dasiuke memorized the move once again and jumped.
She re-appeared where he was and swung a kunai at where his head seconds ago.
She looked around for him below.
He used the recently copied technique and re-appeared behind her silently.
"Boo..." He laughed grabbing her arms and yanking them from their sockets.
She screeched in pain as the sudden pain took over.
She writhed on the floor as her disloacated arms screamed in agony.
He grabbed her collar and took her to the hospital.
"I'm sorry...but i've moved on.." He said checking her in.
"You...little, b*****d.." She cursed at him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:40 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 9:48 am
Mai sobbed heavly over her mother's body. Yinko began to cry loudly as well. Mai's grief overtook her fear of blood as she hugged her mother's body and rocked back and forth.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:01 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
The kunai was batted aside by one of the panther summons and Iris gave Raith a questioning eye, like asking What was that about? "It ok," Raith said, "he was testing us, I don't know why he found the need to, I don't personally see the point." "Maybe he was just testing you Raith-kun," Issui said, "and does care about us, but maybe he doesn't believe the stories about you." "Yet another thing that doesn't matter to me," Raith said, "I don't care if a ninja like him believes camp fire stories."

Ryuushin turned and smiled. "Believe in camp fire stories? No, I don't. As for the test... I was actually wanting to see what those panthers can do. Interesting."
He turned back to Kenji; "Alright then, you should have no problems with kunais being thrown at you."
"But father, that was luck!" Kenji protested.
"Nope, not luck. I can tell that your skills are improving, quite rapidly." Ryuushin's hand blurred, forming hand seals in rapid succession... ending in the Dragon seal.

But nothing happened... instead, Ryuushin closed his fists and went into the third level iof the Ryuu Katto; the blood red aura with large static bolts buzzing. "This jutsu... is not yet completed..." Ryuushin then grew a pair of wings: not just any wings, but chakra wings. His Ryuugan eyes... the became darker in shade and color.

"Father...?!"
"Attack me, with the strongest jutsu you have..." Kenji clenched his fists, then slowly, the red aura returned. Kenji's right fist then glowed a different glow... and a skeletal dragon appeared and wrapped itself around Kenji's right arm; it growled.
Then, he lunged forward, launching the dragon forward... a loud boom sounded; dust and sand picked up into the air and trees got blown back a bit.

When the dust settled... Ryuushin was still standing, his left hand pointing straight and out, fist open... "What was that, Kenji?"  

lKiCk-l

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:13 am
Shinji got up and dusted himself off. His stomache clenched as he started walking back to the graveyard. Once Shinji had reached the house, he walked in slowly and saw Kisai sprawled across the floor. He hugged Yinko and hushed her. "Ikiat-- Jin-san, can you get her out of here?" Shinji asked him. "She is too young for this,"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:14 am
Silly Genji
Shinji got up and dusted himself off. His stomache clenched as he started walking back to the graveyard. Once Shinji had reached the house, he walked in slowly and saw Kisai sprawled across the floor. He hugged Yinko and hushed her. "Ikiat-- Jin-san, can you get her out of here?" Shinji asked him. "She is too young for this,"

Jin walked in and nodded. He picked up Yinko and left the room.  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 10:18 am
Dragon Sneeze
Silly Genji

Jin walked in and nodded. He picked up Yinko and left the room.
Shinji thanked him as he left the room. He bowed down to Kisai and said his words of respect...
"I'm sorry, Mai, I should have gone sooner, to get Chou" Shinji stammered, turning to Mai. He wiped her tears away and held her hand.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 256 257 258 259 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games