Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wilykit_thundera

Romantic Vampire

8,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:22 pm
NAME: Sara / Wilykit / Valkyria
APPEARANCE: tall, blue eyes, black hair, like to were corsets
FAV. BANDS: sisters of mercy, the mission (uk), bauhaus, elusive, fields of the nimhelim, killing mirranda, the cassandra complex, jesus on extasty, star industry, mono inc and lots more..
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: photography / modeling, reading, music, conserts, festivals, traveling
PERSONALITY: insane?
PET PEEVES:
LIKES/DISLIKES: music / people
REASON FOR JOINING: like the gothic style and music smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:01 am
NAME:Ashley, but I prefer to be called Ashlien, which means dream in latin.
APPEARANCE:User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
FAV. BANDS: uhhh. I like Braindance, the cure, Flock of seagulls, KMFDM, Tangerine Dream. Why is it every time I'm asked that question I have a brain fart?
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I draw, play instruments, sing, act, and read.
SEXUALITY: Bi accepting.
RELATIONSHIP STATUS: Taken.
PERSONALITY:I have a chemical imbalance, so I get sad or happy for no reason. I love life though. I'm not really shy, but I am soft spoken.
PET PEEVES: Chewing with your mouth open.
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like music.
REASON FOR JOINING: Because I wanted to. xP

Whisper Gently

Artificial Goddess

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:23 pm
NAME: Fabby
APPEARANCE: I'm average height, red and black hair (Top half's red, bottom half's black), I'm mixed. >.< I have brown eyes that change with my mood.
FAV. BANDS: I have a lot, most of them are listen on my profile.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Same as above.
PERSONALITY: I'm a very friendly person?
PET PEEVES: >.< -laughs-
LIKES/DISLIKES: On my profile. Dislike, ignorance.
REASON FOR JOINING: I've been wanting to meet people with the same interests as me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:54 pm
NAME: Sal' Sylthrayne Riddle
APPEARANCE: Tall, with short, tangled hair most of the time. I chang my appearence often.
FAV. BANDS: Marilyn Manson, Dresden Dolls, My Chemical Romance, Mindless Self Indulgence, Evanescence, Law Of Attraction, Element 37, System of a Down, School Girlz R Living nightmares, and more!
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: music, reading, writing, singing, camping.
PERSONALITY: How would I know? I dont hang out withmyself, though we do talk alot. Lets go with multiple and keep it at that.
PET PEEVES: Homophobes/biphobes.
REASON FOR JOINING: People say I am goth and I do like the goth colture, but I am my own subculture.  

sal riddle

Megumi Selwyn

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:09 pm
NAME: Megan, though I go by 'Megs' generally. Not Meggy, I really hate Meggy.
APPEARANCE: Overweight, short red hair, rather short, and generally wearing something either lolita, steampunk, or victorian gothic.
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish, Emilie Autumn, Versailles, Moi Dix Mois, Disturbed, Linkin Park, Kanon Wakeshima, and many others.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Sewing, costuming, fashion, drawing, reading...to name a few.
PERSONALITY: I'm very laid-back, and logical.
PET PEEVES: Ignorance, Arrogance, and persistence (when paired with either of the previous traits).
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like fashion. Particularly Victorian influenced fashion. Dislikes...well, it's not that important.
REASON FOR JOINING: To broaden my sub-cultural horizons.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:50 pm

NAME: Sugar Tree, or Flare
APPEARANCE: tall, dark hair, blue eyes
FAV. BANDS: Mostly classic rock acts: Beatles, Rolling Stones, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Black Sabbath, The Police, Supertramp (could go on forever)
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: surfing Gaia, surfing VampireFreaks, zentangling, listening to music, spending time with friends, talking to my boyfriend
PERSONALITY: er...I've no idea how to describe myself.
Best I can do is provide guild members with this link http://www.blackwaterfall.com/viewall.php and then say I've got little bits of all of them, except the J-Goth and the Steampunk goth...and maybe the Trad Goth...
PET PEEVES: bad grammar/spelling is the biggest one
LIKES: listening music, watching movies, hanging out with friends, traveling, tattoos, cars, motorcycles, medieval fashion, medieval weaponry, swords, fishnets, bondage straps, corsets, corset lacing cute panties, singing, musicals, hugs, vanilla coke, raspberry gingerale, lemonade, black, red, white, silver, plaid, jewellery, chainmail, chocolate
DISLIKES: spiders, sluts, Neo-nazis, ignorance, animal abuse, drugs/smoking, "Ghetto" people, unnecessary drama, rap music, peanuts, peanut butter
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted to find an active place to talk about goth fashion. I'm just starting to build up my wardrobe, and I figured the members of a guild like this would have loads of ideas and suggestions for me.

Very.Slowly.Dying.

Sugar Tree

Eloquent Bloodsucker

11,400 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • The Sweetest 250

DustQueen

Amateur Sleuth

9,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 5:52 pm
NAME: people call me Dessy or Socks(long story)
APPEARANCE: 5'2, fit, long ash blonde hair, hazel eyes, Classic features.
FAV. BANDS: the fray, green day, loreena mckennitt, skillet, new age rock, Richid Taha, kidney thieves, and many others. Open to all kinda of music.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: oh wow where to start. Dark lit., Creative Writing, RP, video games, horse back riding, music, guitar, piano, friends, gothic movies
PERSONALITY: Instead of shying away from the strange and unusual, I tend to gravitate towards it. Black humor is the best, and I never take life too seriously. Honestly - no one gets out alive anyways ;]
PET PEEVES: Fear of things that are different, stupidly happy people, judgementalists who think their opinion actually matters, science teachers.
LIKES/DISLIKES:
<3 dark chocolate
<3 romantic horror
<3 animals(all)
<3 modern gothic styles meets victorian funeral
<3 art/creative writing/music

REASON FOR JOINING:Got a darker side to my personality. I've been called a "closet goth" by my friend, and now I'm really getting into the gothic lifestyle (and loving it).

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 4:33 pm
Welcome, new victims members!

We hope you will enjoy the guild very much!  

GotGothGuild

Mitch the rape doctor

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:04 am
NAME: Martin Lucian Fink (i hate the name martin so please call me Lucian or Lu for short)
APPEARANCE: blue/grey eyes, 1,73m, black long hair, pretty pale skin, red contact lense on the left eye
FAV. BANDS: L'ame imortelle, old Nightwish, Die Streuner, Rabenschrey, Flogging Molly,
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: playing guitar, swordfight, go to mediaval festivals, write on my books, reading, listening to music
PERSONALITY: always helpful... sometimes very silent and laid back
PET PEEVES: people that must write lol to everything
LIKES/DISLIKES: nice people, good drinks and good food. Dislikes many things
REASON FOR JOINING: I wanted to meet other goths...  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 7:04 pm
NAME: Holli
APPEARANCE: 5'1'', dark brown hair, brownish eyes with a tint of purple!
FAV. BANDS: Lemon Demon, SOAD, Neutral Milk Hotel, Mountain Goats, Of Montreal, The Beatles, AcDc
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I love, love, love reading, and listening to music. I'm a movie junkie too. <3 Kevin Smith!
PERSONALITY: I'm usually hyper, up-beat, and happy. I believe in science! All the way!
PET PEEVES: People kicking the back of my chair D;< People messing up 'your' and 'you're'
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes; Music, Movies, Books, Dancing, Pretty things, Shiny things, Soft things
Dislikes; Crowds, bright lights, thunder storms
REASON FOR JOINING: Making friends in towns is weird [I attract noobs like a light attracts bugs! D;] I needed a place to just...be myself :3  

Gypsie Punk II

xShe Dreams Fiction

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2009 8:42 pm
NAME:
-Bunny

APPEARANCE:
-I've been told I dress like cyndi lauper

FAV. BANDS:
-changes from day to day, honestly

HOBBIES / INTERESTS:
-music, acting, video games

PERSONALITY:
-colorful, loud, optimistic

PET PEEVES:
-pessimistic people

LIKES/DISLIKES:
-likes... hmm, pokemon, big hair, movies, music
-dislikes, not fun things

REASON FOR JOINING:
-to meet people  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 2:32 am
NAME: Montner
APPEARANCE: not like a goth
FAV. BANDS:yes
PERSONALITY: awkward
REASON FOR JOINING:entertainment ?  

Ihatethisite

tisumie

Blessed Entrepreneur

9,525 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Informer 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 4:08 pm

NAME: Just call me by my username
APPEARANCE: Average from time but i look young for my age
FAV. BANDS: Nightwish, Angelspit, sioxies and the banshees,
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Drawing, Anime, Manga, Listening to music
PERSONALITY: introverted but working on it.
PET PEEVES: People who are annoying
LIKES/DISLIKES: alot of vampires i like. I hate Judgmental people.
REASON FOR JOINING: Love a goth. I am a goth.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:41 am
NAME: Rachel
APPEARANCE: Blue and purple hair. Okay looking...?
FAV. BANDS: Mono, Dresden Dolls, Godspeed, Incubus, Other Random People
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: I enjoy reading and painting mostly.
PERSONALITY: Quiet, Awkward
PET PEEVES: Unforgivably and Inappropriately Terrible Grammar
DISLIKES: Shallow Stories
REASON FOR JOINING: I tend to like gothy things. >>  

PetreyDish

Pixiedust Visions

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:52 pm
NAME:
Pixie
APPEARANCE:
Would you believe me if I said I really did have purple skin? Truth is people judge me on appearance so often that I tend to ignore it altogether.
FAV. BANDS:
Don't really have a favorite band but I do have some songs I'm partial to.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS:
Art, Literature, Self-Expression, the darker side of life, moon-lit nights, walks on moon-lit nights,
PERSONALITY:
Cold and Aloof on first sight but I do warm up to people, I also have a very nasty mean streak that tends to show when I'm angry but less noticeably so online.
PET PEEVES:
When people make a decision to support something and are unable to back up their opinions. When people think shallowly.
LIKES/DISLIKES:
Likes-
Deep thinking, researching the human condition, magick, vampires that think before they bite someone who can fight back, discussing "supernatural" experiences, the balance of good and evil, the power of choice
Dislikes-
Shallow thinkers, being judged by people who don't know me and have no gifts to tell them what I'm like inside, the great and terribly rot, people who disturb the balance for their own merit,
REASON FOR JOINING:
I've always enjoyed the darker side of emotions. For me it's like drinking something rich while the lighter side is like drinking something bland.
I've also always been fascinated by the architecture, culture, and music. My favorite literature genre is gothic romance which includes works such as Dracula and Frankenstein. I enjoy dressing dark because it reflects who I am inside and I'm not afraid to show it. Most importantly I want to be around people who won't be so quick to judge me and whom I might be able to connect with on a different level than I can have with people who refuse to see me as a person. Being thought of as an enigma is only flattering for so long. So in short I'm here to make friends with the capacity to understand me.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games