Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:44 pm
Juno looks at Tomoe, wincing from the pain, feeling his wind-pipe being crushed. He yells, in a very distorted tone, "T-TOMOEE!", and, suddenly, with a tug, he breaks one artery, letting blood fill the hallway, as he is let go by simple "mercy" from the masked figure, silent as he runs towards Ikasu. Suddenly, in the air, he is taken aback, and falls on the floor, breaking the hard marble. The masked figure moves one finger, saying "Tut tut tut... you haven't even asked how we feel about our... loss of you... don't you know we have missed you? "

As Tomoe struggles with Ikasu, a small glint appears in the distance of the Hallway. The glint turnes into a small figure, and a small noise can be heard, as if someone was yelling from far away and the yelling could be heard louder as it closed in. Suddenly, a flash, and Ikasu is striked right nto the stomach, throwing him to the ground, and a floating cherubim, panting, looks at him, her face filled with dirt and bruises, her staff at hand. She points the staff at him and says " THAT is ROYAL PROPERTY! KEEP YOUR PERVERTED HANDS OFF or YOU'LL HAVE TO FACE MY WRATH!... Hi Tomoe.. sorry... i was.. .training.. i'll. .explain later!" she finishes, waving at Tomoe.

The guards see all that's going on, and they beginn to circle the group, the armored ones catching up to Tomoe, all yelling orders.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:50 pm
Ikasu is blown back, holding his stomach tightly. He slowly got up, wincing slightly. "Oh... second time I get hit in the stomach in one day..." he said, while grinning. He extended his claws and smiled deviously. "Oh.... you little b***h," he said as he flew toward her, piercing her shoulder with one of his claws.

Tmoe gets caught by all of the guards. She saw all the blood that Juno lost and gasped. "JUNO-CHAN!!" she yelled as she tried to free herself from the guards, but they kept holding onto her since she's royalty. "Ah! NO! Let go! He needs my help!" she yelled while struggling, with tears in her eyes.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 8:54 pm
Gtg.. good story point, yo. See ya Kaos, and anyone who might be online now.. XD

Nite'.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:41 am
Again, this is the time wher ei say "POST QUICKYL BEFORE MY LUNCH TIME EXPIRES!"

x3  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:45 am
*pokes* hey waz up? me nothin really just trying not to die here XDDD  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:45 am
(Then POST!)  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:48 am
(meh, dad is telling me it's time to go.. >>) Esuna stands in the air, puffign a bit, and yells "Well, bring it on.. i'll give you a double dose of my own medicine .. like last time.. "she says, smiling deviusly.

"Princess Tomoe! please! Don't! You might be hurt! The king will arrive shortly, please control yourself!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:56 am
Ikasu looks at Esuna and grins. "Oh yes.... I had forgotten about that...." he said, licking the blood out off his claws. "Thanks for reminding me... I'll make sure to kill you this time," he added getting ready to attack her once more.

Tomoe keeps struggling against the guards. "But daddy isn't here yet! Let go!" she kept screaming over and over, clenching her teeth tightly as she tried to brake free from their grasp.  

La Petite Ange

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 9:57 am
gtg, i'm going.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:11 am
(*poke* all alone now T T lol XDDD party) she sighs and sneaks out of her room, she walks out of the castle and looks around, she sighs and pulls the cloak closer around her, she walks into the forest  

Aprilbaby1

irishdawg69

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:22 am
Nightbane woke up. He remembered everything. He went out of the cave and just started to punch and break trees. He wanted to rip his heart out. After losing a lot of his energy his rage went away. It's corrupting me..

(Well I'm back so your not all alone XP)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:28 am
(Btw if anyone cares, I sucked at describing him, here's a good image of the crazy demonic Nightbane lol. http://www.jakpro.net/persos/Dark_Jak_Jak2.jpg)  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:29 am
(yea XDD) she walks out into the forest and sees him "hey" she said quietly  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:31 am
Nightbane looked at her and turned away. "I'm no one you should be hanging around.."  

irishdawg69

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 11:32 am
she walks up to him "havent you heard? i dont listen to peoples orders anymore" she said looking at him  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games