Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SWORDS FOR PLAY (So it Begins) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:45 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Arage
KaosAngel012
Arage

"Is it because I'm here?" he teased, smiling at her.

She blushed intensively. "Nooo..! I've been here before!" she said splashing some water at him.

"Sure, sure," he smirked, splashing water back at her.

"Stooop it!" she said laughing and splashing more water.

"Naaah," he laughed, splashing her back.

"Besides! You said you loved this place first!" she splashed more water at him. "Are YOU sure it isn't because of me?" she said laughing.

"Who knows, it could be," he said, splashing her again.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:48 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Arage

"Besides! You said you loved this place first!" she splashed more water at him. "Are YOU sure it isn't because of me?" she said laughing.

"Is it!?!" she said, splashing water at him. "If you keep this up, I'll sink you underwater!"  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:50 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Arage

"Is it!?!" she said, splashing water at him. "If you keep this up, I'll sink you underwater!"

"Yes but then I would see all of you," he said, chuckling, splashing more water at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:54 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Yes but then I would see all of you," he said, chuckling, splashing more water at her.

"Yes, but it will be all worth it!" she said laughing a lot and splashing him.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:57 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"I would love it," he said, thinking about it. "Go ahead dunk me," he chuckled, splashing her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 6:59 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"I would love it," he said, thinking about it. "Go ahead dunk me," he chuckled, splashing her back.

"You're pushing it!" she says as she dunks him underwater, smiling widely. "Ha! I got you!" she says onece she gets to the surface.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:01 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"You're pushing it!" she says as she dunks him underwater, smiling widely. "Ha! I got you!" she says onece she gets to the surface.

He stayed under the water, smiling as he stared at her.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:04 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

Waiting for him to come up. "He's not coming up..." she said crossing her arms.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:05 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

He came up, smiling. "That's 'cause I like the view down there," he said, diving back under.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:08 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

He came up, smiling. "That's 'cause I like the view down there," he said, diving back under.

She blushed like mad. "Hey! Pervert!" she said as she swimmed to the egde trying to get away from him.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:13 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

She blushed like mad. "Hey! Pervert!" she said as she swimmed to the egde trying to get away from him.

"I was only kidding," he said, smiling. "I'm sowwy."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:15 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

She turns around and looks at him. "Don't give me the cute widdle voice..."  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:16 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Sorry...I just...don't know how to act around you..." he said quietly, staring at the water.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:20 pm
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

"Sorry...I just...don't know how to act around you..." he said quietly, staring at the water.

She raised an eyebrow and looked at him curiously. "What do you mean by that...?" she asked him.  

La Petite Ange

Repressed Memories

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:21 pm
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories
KaosAngel012
Repressed Memories

She raised an eyebrow and looked at him curiously. "What do you mean by that...?" she asked him.

"Well um....I...uh...k-kind of....l-like you..." he stuttered out nervously, blushing.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 249 250 251 252 253 254 ... 277 278 279 280 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games