Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:55 pm

Eddily

Nope, should I?

Okies Sura.

Yeah, it is kind of like the marketplace of the forums. Sometime you can find some really good deals.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:57 pm

Diana Vulpes
Eddily
Nope, should I?

Okies Sura.

Yeah, it is kind of like the marketplace of the forums. Sometime you can find some really good deals.

What kinds of good deals we talking about?

With the marketplace, I don't have to deal with people. xp

Eddily

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:59 pm

Eddily

Exatly why I don't bother with the exchange myself razz Just thought you should now that you can find all the same items there as on the marketplace, sometime at cheaper prices.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:00 pm

Oh Arty, you want the guild back, I'm basicaly given up on it, like every one else. People still show up now and then, but I don't really see anything happening. either you can have it back, or I'll just find some one on their, who'll buy it. Or just wipe it out, and sell it some where else. or you can. don't care.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:01 pm

Diana Vulpes
Eddily

Exatly why I don't bother with the exchange myself razz Just thought you should now that you can find all the same items there as on the marketplace, sometime at cheaper prices.

Okies. razz
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:04 pm

Skuger Moonclaw
Oh Arty, you want the guild back, I'm basicaly given up on it, like every one else. People still show up now and then, but I don't really see anything happening. either you can have it back, or I'll just find some one on their, who'll buy it. Or just wipe it out, and sell it some where else. or you can. don't care.

Blah xp Lets just whipe it clean and see about selling it. If you want to put ownership back on me, that is fine.

Selene Aries

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:07 pm

Diana Vulpes
Skuger Moonclaw

Blah xp Lets just whipe it clean and see about selling it. If you want to put ownership back on me, that is fine.

I think I'll put an announcement that the guild is going to closing. So people have time to see, so they don't just come on one day, to see it gone.

Few will be unset, but oh well.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:12 pm

Should I put a link to AFG in the announcment? So some still have some place to go.

Skuger Moonclaw

Eddily

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:14 pm

That would probably be good.
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:16 pm

Skuger Moonclaw

I think I'll put an announcement that the guild is going to closing. So people have time to see, so they don't just come on one day, to see it gone.

Few will be unset, but oh well.

Might as well mention that if anyone wants to go ahead and buy to let us know.

Selene Aries

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:17 pm

*sneaks in for a brief visit*

Whas up guys?
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:18 pm

Lloxie

Whas up guys?

Hiya Llox heart

Af Mas

Lloxie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:19 pm

Af Mas
Lloxie

Whas up guys?

Hiya Llox heart

*snuggles* Hello Affy. <^^>
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:20 pm

Hiya llox!

Eddily

Af Mas

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:20 pm

Lloxie
Af Mas
Lloxie

Whas up guys?

Hiya Llox heart

*snuggles* Hello Affy. <^^>

*snuggles back* How are you Llox?
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games